To all of you are concerned about your hair loss - hope!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bodybuilding is a little different from losing weight. Genetics play a strong influence as height, muscle insertions, T levels etc.. make a huge difference. That said most people with the right routine and diet can make significant changes to their physique.

Semi related View attachment 32338

Here's a bald guy that really turned **** around. Went from a 2/10 to 5/6 imo
Good for him, the guy looked like absolute total **** before, involuntary celibacy for life amiright :uglylol:
Atleast now he is closer to average.

Girls love that sort of physique.

Saying all that he could of went straight to roids, you can start seeing actually results in the time span close to a week, maybe he just thought he was sick of being a fat sack of crap and roids were his answer.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Also ethiopian little black kiddies have a belly even though most die of starvation.

You're thinking of kwashiorkor and that has little to do with fat, more oedema causing huge distension of their stomach. It happens as a result of being severely malnourished

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
You're thinking of kwashiorkor and that has little to do with fat, more oedema causing huge distension of their stomach. It happens as a result of being severely malnourished

Ok I got this wrong but the point is there are people who have stubborn body fat and are healthier and fitter with those with 6 packs. Damn I wish I could remember the name of that UFC fighter. I remember when I was younger running faster and longer than my mate who had ripped abs and I had a belly. I was more healthy just stupid genetics.