Tissuse Smart Hair Transplants Shares Technology With Japanese Company

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you tell what exactly was written in the mail you are talking about

In the second message of this thread.

"However, this also means that it will still take a couple of more years before SHT will be broadly available as an alternative to conventional hair transplantation methods"

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the second message of this thread.

"However, this also means that it will still take a couple of more years before SHT will be broadly available as an alternative to conventional hair transplantation methods"
"couple of more years" doesnt mean 2-3 years as you were saying. it can also mean a lot more years......

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any more questions or should I contact them now?

Please ask them additionally:
- When Will Be The Expected market launch?
- will there be any restriction for foreigners getting The treatment in The First year?
- How much Patients they Plan to help in The First year?
- Will it Be able to change hair colour?

Thank you

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

I exchanged e-mails with Jon Knight, a representative of Japan's J. Hewitt.
It seems that clinical trials will start in Japan in the near future.

"Hair Loss Cure JAPAN" APRIL 23, 2019

J.Hewitt acquires an exclusive license in Japan of the Smart Hair Transplants(SHT) developed by TissUse, a science powerhouse in Germany!
http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-256.html
)JHEWIT.jpg

May God bless your scalp!

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

J.Hewitt acquires an exclusive license in Japan of the Smart Hair Transplants(SHT) developed by TissUse, a science powerhouse in Germany!
View attachment 118187

View attachment 118186

Wow nice!
Can You please Tell us what he has wroten in The e - Mail to You exactly?
Thank You so much

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Because it is a personal communication, everything can not be published.

J. Hewitt, who started clinical trials in Japan early on, had transactions with many beauty clinics in Japan and was likely to be conducted with them.

This contract has obtained development and marketing rights in Japan, and J. Hewitt takes the initiative in Japan.

Already in Japan "Kerastem Hair Therapy" has been launched, and TissUse SHT (Smart Hair Transplants) may be launched earlier than any region of the world.

https://www.mouhatsu-saisei.com/male/kerastem/

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been here for 3 years now I have zero hopes this will be out in less than 8 years, and that is being positive. There were many promises made in 2015/16 and the only one that released was Brotzu lotion and It was a f*****g scam
Lol I know right people were so positive that brotzu would work like he was the second coming of Christ. That's why no matter how good a future treatment seems I just can't get excited anymore. I've officially become one of those pessimistic dudes that I always was annoyed by in my early days of balding....

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I know right people were so positive that brotzu would work like he was the second coming of Christ. That's why no matter how good a future treatment seems I just can't get excited anymore. I've officially become one of those pessimistic dudes that I always was annoyed by in my early days of balding....

You're right. We've been let down by too many prospective treatments. It's hard to stay optimistic.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 118187

View attachment 118186

Excuse me but The words „it seems that clinical trials will start in Japan in the near future„ could have also Been out of The mouth of Lee Buckler.
We have heard this words enough here and got disappointed and again disapointed because of no real dates...

Can You please Tell us whether The trials will Start in The Next months or in The Next Year?

Thank You So much @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me but The words „it seems that clinical trials will start in Japan in the near future„ could have also Been out of The mouth of Lee Buckler.
We have heard this words enough here and got disappointed and again disapointed because of no real dates...

Can You please Tell us whether The trials will Start in The Next months or in The Next Year?

Thank You So much @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

The only definitive information I know is that the exam will start in Japan by the end of 2019.

This is certain.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tissuse is just starting. I dont even know if they have a proof of concept. Will likely be a long time. Tsuji is only realistic hope for somewhat near future.

I believe Tissuse has already done some initial research. Their "proof of concept" that's needed is with humans.

I'm somewhat optimistic things will move faster in Japan, but we've also seen how slow things have gone with Replicel, so who knows. In theory this should be more straightforward if they can successfully produce more follicles since implanting already has established procedures.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sehr geehrter Herr,

herzlichen Dank für die Kontaktaufnahme und das Interesse an unserer SHT Technologie.

Wir sind in der Kooperation mit unserem japanischen Partner nur beratend tätig. Das heißt die Organisation der klinischen Studien, Anmeldung der Therapie bei den regulatorischen Behörden sowie die Preisgestaltung liegt vollständig bei unserem Partner. Des Weiteren sind Zelltherapien in Japan in vielen Bereichen anderes reguliert als in Europa.

Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dass wir ihre Fragen deshalb nicht beantworten können. Wir werden uns jedoch bemühen Ihnen einen Kontakt in Japan zu vermitteln an den Sie sich mit ihren Fragen wenden können.

Beste Grüße,

Das TissUse Team

Dear Mr.,

Thank you very much for contacting us and for your interest in our SHT technology.

We are only working in an advisory capacity in cooperation with our Japanese partner. This means that the organization of the clinical trials, registration of the therapy with the regulatory authorities as well as the pricing is completely up to our partner. Furthermore, cell therapies in Japan are regulated differently in many areas than in Europe.

Please understand that we can not answer your questions. However, we will do our best to provide you with a contact in Japan to whom you can turn with your questions.

Best regards,

The TissUse team

Used Google for translation

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
They wrote me again and want all of your questions in English please..after mailing them back they will contact their Japanese partner for the answers, so gimme them :)
1. Obviously the timeframe. If like @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka said they are starting their trails by the end of the year how much will the trials last?
2. How many phases?
3. Can they give a ballpark estimate when they could push it to the market?
4. Will it be available to everyone visiting, not just Japanese people?
5. Will they have capacity to offer it to enough people?
6. Do they have a price estimate?
7. Can they describe their process? Can this treatment be done on the patient on the one go or is it multiple clinic visits (which I suspect)?
We all know that Riken/Organ and Tissuse are the end goal of cloning follicles and never looking back. So I am very excited for this.