Tissuse Smart Hair Transplants Shares Technology With Japanese Company

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As mentioned at hairlosscure2020 German company "Tissuse smart hair transplants" has granted the technology and didtribution rights to a japanese biopharmaceutical company.
I ve sent an e mail myself but i don΄t hope much for a specific answer

So,is there any German member that can communicate with them.?/?

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They just answered

Thank you very much for reaching out to us and for your interest in our SHT technology.

We are still in the very late preclinical development stage but plan to move to a first clinical trial in the next years. We have just recently signed an agreement with a Japanese company to bring the treatment to the Japanese market

However, this also means that it will still take a couple of more years before SHT will be broadly available as an alternative to conventional hair transplantation methods.

Best regards,

The TissUse Team

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, thats a really interesting concept.
As far as I understood it allows to transplant unlimited hair, right?

Their website says:
"Die Zellen von nur dreißig Haarfollikel-Einheiten sind dafür ausreichend. Aus ihnen können ca. 10.000 Neopapillen generiert werden, was einer Dreihundertfachen Transplantatmenge entspricht."

It means that you can create 10.000 neo-papills out of 30 hair follicles and they also state that you can perform an unlimited number of Smart Hair Transplants, which is really promising.

I am a native german speaker and could write them an e-mail with specific questions. We can collect some specific questions in this thread, so i can contact them.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a native german speaker and could write them an e-mail with specific questions. We can collect some specific questions in this thread, so i can contact them.

This sounds like a great idea.

Specifically i'd like to know how they transplant the cloned cells. If it is one at a time like a convention hair transplant, that would be a bit of a let down because you then rely on the artistic flare and technique of a surgeon. If however like replicel it consists of an injection whereby the cells can position themselves then this would be great both for density and natural appearance.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 Question:Is the density in the recipient area the same as in regular hair transplants?

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Their website says:
"Die Zellen von nur dreißig Haarfollikel-Einheiten sind dafür ausreichend. Aus ihnen können ca. 10.000 Neopapillen generiert werden, was einer Dreihundertfachen Transplantatmenge entspricht."

It means that you can create 10.000 neo-papills out of 30 hair follicles and they also state that you can perform an unlimited number of Smart Hair Transplants, which is really promising.

Their website says:

Hehe thatwould be awesome!!

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats difference between tsuji and this?
Tsuji is full hair follicle cloning, this is more like Replicel, Tissuse harvest neopapilla, multiply them and inject them back to the scalp hoping it will grow new hair.
this has never been tasted, in theory the final result should look more natual, compared to Tsuji wich is still implants

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji is full hair follicle cloning, this is more like Replicel, Tissuse harvest neopapilla, multiply them and inject them back to the scalp hoping it will grow new hair.
this has never been tasted, in theory the final result should look more natual, compared to Tsuji wich is still implants

Do we know tsuji is implants ? If so then we still face the problem of waiting for the technique to develop and we’re back to having to find ‘good’ surgeons .

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What.
https://www.tissuse.com/en/products/regenerative-therapies/

This is a good explanation of what Tissuse is. Essentially, it is the same concept as Tsuji but a different approach. The end result is the same, cloned follicles (10k from 30 follicular units) that can be implanted.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, its not the same.
a hair folicle is not neopapillae.

Neopapillae turn into hair follicles. Tissuse whole concept is smart hair transplant. They are not like replicel. RCH-01 is completely different. The end result is transplanted cloned follicles, same as tsuji, different method.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think this (or tsuji) will be available for us in 5 years?

In a mail email said that in 2-3 years could be available. At leastI understood that although I have problems with translatinglanguages

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been here for 3 years now I have zero hopes this will be out in less than 8 years, and that is being positive. There were many promises made in 2015/16 and the only one that released was Brotzu lotion and It was a f*****g scam

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
In a mail email said that in 2-3 years could be available. At leastI understood that although I have problems with translatinglanguages
Can you tell what exactly was written in the mail you are talking about