Tissuse Interview Published - Smart Hair Transplants

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
"We estimate it will take at least 3 years to finalize the first clinical trials."

So run the clinical trials in Japan and get it to market shortly after... you'd make it to market (potentially) around 2021.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So run the clinical trials in Japan and get it to market shortly after... you'd make it to market (potentially) around 2021.

Nah no way.

First of all, the interview actually asks about Japan and they state they prefer going the Europe route first.

And we're only talking about the first clinical trial. Which will happen at best 3 three years from now (so almost certainly 5 years from now, if ever)

Then, should they ever make it through multiple trials, they need to sell the thing to surgeons and have them be trained in the procedure first.

Lastly, it's probably gonna be out of price range for most to begin with (personally I would sell all my belongings and my soul for legit hair cloning)

H

Reaction score
Lastly, it's probably gonna be out of price range for most to begin with (personally I would sell all my belongings and my soul for legit hair cloning)
Alot of people also say this about Tsuji and while I don't think it will be outrageously out of reach for anyone no matter what it is in my opinion instead of saying "I can't afford this" we should be asking "how can I afford this" only one leads to actual options.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if they have solved the dp cell induction problem that's pretty awesome. That's one engineering hurdle crossed. ^_^'

It's also pretty cool that Epithemial cells are optional for neopapillae. I wonder what engineering hurdles they still need to overcome...

Last edited:

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if they have solved the dp cell induction problem that's pretty awesome. That's one engineering hurdle crossed. ^_^'

It's also pretty cool that Epithemial cells are optional for neopapillae. I wonder what engineering hurdles they still need to overcome...

I'm with you cocona - I also wonder what could still needs to be resolved. Scientists the world over have been saying that the dp induction problem is the last big hurdle so if they have solved the dp cell induction problem why can't they just start a phase 1 study within a year? It's all so confusing. Sometimes I think that these researchers aren't really up to date with what has already been accomplished.

Faith11

Reaction score
Nah no way.

First of all, the interview actually asks about Japan and they state they prefer going the Europe route first.

And we're only talking about the first clinical trial. Which will happen at best 3 three years from now (so almost certainly 5 years from now, if ever)

Then, should they ever make it through multiple trials, they need to sell the thing to surgeons and have them be trained in the procedure first.

Without soul, you would not be alive to see your transplanted hair. So better be without belongings but WITH soul.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Jan,

Happy New Year!

SHT is progressing. We‘ll post updates as soon as they are available for the public.

Best regards,

The TissUse Team

Very difficult to trust this guys but lets hope this time is for real.
@froggy7 are they replying to you or is from other source?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't recommend anyone to cantact TissUse! Please stop it because otherwise we won't get any informations anymore.

Today i got the info that J Hewitt made some progress at the end of last year. TIssUse will share informations as soon as possible.

Yeah, i think the best is not to flood them with requests. Its good to know they are still alive

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't recommend anyone to cantact TissUse! Please stop it because otherwise we won't get any informations anymore.

Today i got the info that J Hewitt made some progress at the end of last year. TIssUse will share informations as soon as possible.
Can you share the email?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you share the email?
It is just the information that J Hewitt Made progress end of Last Year and that tissuse would share it If it is possible.

Don’t Want to share it because i don’t Want to risk to loose the Connection to tissuse

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is just the information that J Hewitt Made progress end of Last Year and that tissuse would share it If it is possible.

Don’t Want to share it because i don’t Want to risk to loose the Connection to tissuse
If J Hewitt CEO said he couldn't get a cpc to work with him on November 30 of last year, and Tissuse said they made progress late last year, I can only assume they are in talks now with a CPC that may work with them.

It's amazing how many people who've never run a business, let alone in this field, think it's so easy. Things take time, and there are setbacks. The fact that J Hewitt is still working on it and making "progress" is wonderful news. I look forward to hearing more from them in the future.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If J Hewitt CEO said he couldn't get a cpc to work with him on November 30 of last year, and Tissuse said they made progress late last year, I can only assume they are in talks now with a CPC that may work with them.

It's amazing how many people who've never run a business, let alone in this field, think it's so easy. Things take time, and there are setbacks. The fact that J Hewitt is still working on it and making "progress" is wonderful news. I look forward to hearing more from them in the future.

i Stay sceptical about j Hewitt. We don’t know which Progress was made.
Where do you get the Info that Jon Knight, CEO of J Hewitt Said Last November that je cant find a cpc?
I thought that Information is so much Older (early 2020)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
i Stay sceptical about j Hewitt. We don’t know which Progress was made.
Where do you get the Info that Jon Knight, CEO of J Hewitt Said Last November that je cant find a cpc?
I thought that Information is so much Older (early 2020)
FT reported it in the comment section