Tissuse Interview, Ask Your Questions Here!

Newerah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little reflection... How can it be possible that in 10 years we have not had any progress? (Even if small). We have not had any progress! More progress must begin in a few years.:)

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is data out there substantiating that wounding can generate hair follicles.
But there is just grey area.
Hopefully, some light will be shed in the near future.
I am on page 165 in this forum ( near 6 months of dermaroller ) and most have a mad shedding without regrowing. As soon as they see one or two more blackheads, they shout at the miracle. bof bof

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A little reflection... How can it be possible that in 10 years we have not had any progress? (Even if small). We have not had any progress! More progress must begin in a few years.:)

It will happen but when?

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've had the development of the FUE method.
Moreover, ten years ago, there were companies trying to regenerate hair, but failed.

H

Reaction score
Well honestly we have had progress there's been alot of discoveries and such about how the hair follicle works and the basic biology of the hair organ, however apparently no one has thought of just sitting a balding guy down or a couple (which I'm sure is super hard only a master ball can catch them) with a couple guys whose hair is as thick as a golden retriever and observing the living sh*t out of them to see what is missing in us. I know i know dht is has a fetish for scalp hair but what exactly is it depleting in us? Replicel thought it was dermal sheath cups but from the regrowth they got I would say maybe that's not the whole story. There is something else missing, people say it's the immune system, certain proteins, blood supply we've heard it all and we are still balding. I think it's safe to say... that's why we need to take it into our own hands do we have a molecular biologist, geneticist, cosmotologist, and a culinary arts major in the house?

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well honestly we have had progress there's been alot of discoveries and such about how the hair follicle works and the basic biology of the hair organ, however apparently no one has thought of just sitting a balding guy down or a couple (which I'm sure is super hard only a master ball can catch them) with a couple guys whose hair is as thick as a golden retriever and observing the living sh*t out of them to see what is missing in us. I know i know dht is has a fetish for scalp hair but what exactly is it depleting in us? Replicel thought it was dermal sheath cups but from the regrowth they got I would say maybe that's not the whole story. There is something else missing, people say it's the immune system, certain proteins, blood supply we've heard it all and we are still balding. I think it's safe to say... that's why we need to take it into our own hands do we have a molecular biologist, geneticist, cosmotologist, and a culinary arts major in the house?
LOL

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The studies done for now are only theories.

I don't think you understand what a "theory" is in a scientific context. Secondly, It's a fact that wounding grows hair and they do have a patent on the devices used to do it so there goes your theory on that. If Tsuji's cell-cultivation method works to maintain the gene expression in cultivated human cells, there is no reason why it shouldn't work and you can guarantee there will be patents on whatever they can patent from the process.

Also: Patents =/= definitely works.

but hey, you were on for the longest time about how "sebum is the cause of Androgenetic Alopecia" lol

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you understand what a "theory" is in a scientific context. Secondly, It's a fact that wounding grows hair and they do have a patent on the devices used to do it so there goes your theory on that. If Tsuji's cell-cultivation method works to maintain the gene expression in cultivated human cells, there is no reason why it shouldn't work and you can guarantee there will be patents on whatever they can patent from the process.

Also: Patents =/= definitely works.

but hey, you were on for the longest time about how "sebum is the cause of Androgenetic Alopecia" lol
Tell me what are your diplomas and what is a sicentific theory. No copy glued .It's too easy
Why do we talk about the theory of injury because it is a theory precisely lol

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less CAG repeats in the AR gene in Androgenetic Alopecia follicles. Those repeats get methylated (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_methylation) so the helix doesn't open up and transcription is blocked, so less androgen receptors are produced and there's less damage to the hair. Then it also makes sense that high AR activity in the scalp is usually accompanied by high activity in the rest of the body and vice versa. Of course there must be other factors, since this isn't always the case and there are other baldness genes in other chromosomes (tho most likely downstream and having to do with the pattern of hair loss but possibly also with the severity). And of course there seems to be a faulty mechanism (even in fullheads?) that mistakes dht for a foreign body and kickstarts the whole process.
There's many factors so it's hard to tell what's the difference between you and a norwood 0, say nigahiga.
latest?cb=20160128034436.jpg

We could kidnap him and inject him with ARs to see if I'm right, who's in?

H

Reaction score
Got email back:

The deadline is set for August 11th. If we haven’t heard back from our partner until then, we will go ahead with the interview.

Best,

Reyk
Good deal.