Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is TissUse working on both full follicle formation (Tsuji-like) and stem cell injection therapy (RCH-01-like)?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stem cell injections seem to be a wash. All these stem cell research seems to have been overoptirimisc

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folliclethought.com :

New TissUse Neopapillae Paper Published (4/16/20)
Today, a team of researchers from the German company TissUse published a new scientific study on the company’s hair cloning technology. The study appeared in the Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine and is titled “Reconstructed human skin shows epidermal imagination towards integrated Neopapillae indicating early hair follicle formation in vitro.” It is fantastic news to see the TissUse team publishing new hair cloning research in 2020. Renowned hair research scientist Dr. Kevin McElwee commented on the new study “So far not full follicle formation, but they are making good progress. Some additional differentiation factors need to be added to promote full follicle formation.”

Like I’ve said in the past, whenever a study is published in a scientific journal the researchers have progressed past what was published. Great news from TissUse!
Didn't they have a problem finding a partner in Japan, because of Shiseido?

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree they're over optimistic but even something as simple as regenera activa had postitive effects for multiple usere on this forum. So there is a lot of potential.
No, that’s prp. Unless you want the 3 hairs that are possibly visible under a microscope.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tsuji, TissUse, Stemson are using stem cells. Replicel are not using stem cells.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP, Exosomes, regenera, same crap with some variations to make things look more intriguing. Would you believe that grinding your follicles in a mysterious device then inject them mixed with own your plasma serum would cause regrowth? I know some people who plunked $$$ to get that treatment. Insanity.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's your point? We are in the TissUse thread
Somebody said that stem cell research seems to have been overoptimistic. I just said that people used stem cells in every article and research, even if there are no stem cells associated with the research. Replicel and HairClone doesn’t use stem cells in their research. Tsuji, TissUse, Stemson are using stem cells and they are trying to create full human hair follicle.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Folliclethought.com :

New TissUse Neopapillae Paper Published (4/16/20)
Today, a team of researchers from the German company TissUse published a new scientific study on the company’s hair cloning technology. The study appeared in the Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine and is titled “Reconstructed human skin shows epidermal imagination towards integrated Neopapillae indicating early hair follicle formation in vitro.” It is fantastic news to see the TissUse team publishing new hair cloning research in 2020. Renowned hair research scientist Dr. Kevin McElwee commented on the new study “So far not full follicle formation, but they are making good progress. Some additional differentiation factors need to be added to promote full follicle formation.”

Like I’ve said in the past, whenever a study is published in a scientific journal the researchers have progressed past what was published. Great news from TissUse!

This mean that they are working now on trials with people ¿? What is the current situation now ?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This mean that they are working now on trials with people ¿? What is the current situation now ?

This is still in vitro and not a fully formed follicle. It's a good sign but it's a long way away from growing a functional, terminal hair follicle in human balding scalp.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but they already have their product in trial.They should know this already. Maybe this is some different project or something??

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but they already have their product in trial.They should know this already. Maybe this is some different project or something??

FT: „science journal articles are sometimes published 1-3 years after the original study took place. We’ve assumed that TissUse has continually been working on their cloning work since the presentation at WCHR 2015 and launch of their website, but to see a published study is great sign/confirmation.“

- so the research of this article must have been made in the last years

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So..maybe they have actually formed a functional follicle in 2019 and now
they have their trial underway.....

That would be awesome. But I doubt it. Why you think so?
The first trial would be in Japan i think and j hewitt hasn’t found a cell processing center doing the trials unfortunately.
If Jon knight begun the SHT trial in December 2019. we would know at this time if it works. It is so frustrating.
1. that j hewitt isn’t able to find a Cell processing center
2. corona hits in and makes everything even more difficult

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be that optimistic. Especially since 2020 was supposed to be a landmark in the hair cloning industry
I mean, something will come by 2023. But will we be NW0 ? I doubt it, it sounds too good to be true

Last edited:

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be that optimistic. Especially since 2020 was supposed to be a landmark in the hair cloning industry
I mean, something will come by 2023. But will we be NW0 ? I doubt it, it sounds too good to be true

I was joking you'll all be limp dicked full of finasteride and nw5+ sexless grampa horseshoe scalps with no cure in sight in 2023

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is still in vitro and not a fully formed follicle. It's a good sign but it's a long way away from growing a functional, terminal hair follicle in human balding scalp.

In 2019 they were going to start a trial with four people , so currently they are not far to get terminal hair follicles
Hopefully this "corona" nightmare ends and start as soon as posible SHT hair trials.Tsuji , Tissuse or Hairclone... We need as soon as posible something better than hair transplants in market

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stem cell injections seem to be a wash. All these stem cell research seems to have been overoptirimisc

I think that if they use the right cells it will probably work if the cells are induced for hair growth.

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
FT: „science journal articles are sometimes published 1-3 years after the original study took place. We’ve assumed that TissUse has continually been working on their cloning work since the presentation at WCHR 2015 and launch of their website, but to see a published study is great sign/confirmation.“

- so the research of this article must have been made in the last years
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/term.3039

• Manuscript received:17 May 2019
So, almost 1 year after OnlineLibrary received the paper from TissUse.