4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

people dont see it? its not even well made

i think there are better results

Last edited:

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline is very low and you see a clear difference with the side of his head.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline is very low and you see a clear difference with the side of his head.
no sh*t, its either a poorly made smp or that black paint black people use sometimes, like jebron james or ray lewis

bqa3udeihqx3zaroqrca.jpg
ray-lewis-hairline.jpg

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
safe to assume
everyone with stright lines and 90 degree angles in hair/beard has at least toppik in it...

i got one dude here on my train to work sometimes, he painted his entire skalp black... it is so strange that at first i didnt even realise because i couldnt imagine someone was doing that... looks exactly like a black shiny bowling ball with 20 hairs all over and a bit of hairline... next level!

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, that sh*t they use is called beijing blackout. It looks awful, but is huge in the black community as a concealer. People gotta realize you need a certain amount of hair to enable concealer to look naturap, otherwise it looks ridiculous. Thats why those youtubers got hair transplants in order to just use toppik.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
rate his wig
a3c41392351dac19.jpg

you guys cry about hairloss all day and this guy is shamelessly wearing the worst smp and obvious wigs/hairpieces without any second thoughts, just enjoying his life

205670.gif

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yeah, the guys crying on here aren't tall black men - who get laid like tile. Balding really isn't a problem for black men at all. The only Incel logic this "disproves" is that being a white guy is somehow a big advantage. White women get with white men because the West is majority white (for now). It's simple numbers - even if they all wanted interracial relationships, there aren't enough non-white men to go around. As the demographics get closer in number, the number of WW with non-white men (specifically black) is increasing exponentially.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
but isnt that also because you are used to it? most black men keep their hair very short or shave it...
i think if i would have grown up with a different cultural impact (like techno music, or rap, where most performers are bald (or at least used to be)), then i wouldnt maybe mind that much... just a theory of course...

so and since you see a lot of black men with shaved heads you think most can pull it off...

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
rate his wig
View attachment 159926

you guys cry about hairloss all day and this guy is shamelessly wearing the worst smp and obvious wigs/hairpieces without any second thoughts, just enjoying his life

View attachment 159927
If he's rocking SMP and wigs is because he's clearly not confortable with his bald head. Anyway, this toupee looks WAY better than the SMP and his natural hair stage

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yeah, the guys crying on here aren't tall black men - who get laid like tile. Balding really isn't a problem for black men at all. The only Incel logic this "disproves" is that being a white guy is somehow a big advantage. White women get with white men because the West is majority white (for now). It's simple numbers - even if they all wanted interracial relationships, there aren't enough non-white men to go around. As the demographics get closer in number, the number of WW with non-white men (specifically black) is increasing exponentially.
No, black men are very sensitive about their hairlines.. I learned through them that I was receding for the first time :D