Tinder experience

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Full time mummy” looking for a cuck to raise help raise her kids from a previous failed relationship.
Yes, and then there are even people who recommend to display your car, watches etc. in your pics. It's exactly what I WON'T do, for good reasons.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and then there are even people who recommend to display your car, watches etc. in your pics. It's exactly what I WON'T do, for good reasons.

That’s juvenile nonsense. A lot of these guys flashing cars and watches are early 20s children who still live with their parents. You can never be a “playa” if you have to take “Stacey” home to a single bed in your mother’s house.

Of the few guys on Tinder who earn enough money to have their own place, an expensive car and watch (without being up to their eyeballs in debt) they must be missing something else to need to be on Tinder. Otherwise surely their social life would negate their need to beg “Staceys” on Tinder.

I have some insight here. A close female friend is a cam girl on one of the “classy” sites. She gets thousands thrown at her just for taking clothes off for lonely but wealthy men. These guys are not happy. She actually met one guy who bought an Aston Martin especially to turn up for their meet in because she said she likes them. He didn’t get to f*** her.

I think he’s some kind of kick boxing champion. He’s desperate for adoration on instagram where he presents himself as some kind of playboy. But it’s clear he doesn’t feel women will give him time unless he shows his money.

This is not a lifestyle to try to imitate. Building a life geared towards f*****g a different “Stacey” each month is not sustainable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder is an ego contest, nothing more. Just go out and speak to women. Start by saying hello.
Not really.

Tons of people, plenty on this forum, have gotten laid through tinder.

I even met my girlfriend on tinder.

I don't go out drinking anymore so meeting people in bars would never happen (not to mention I'm 32 and wouldn't want to meet a woman my age in a bar).

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really.

I don't go out drinking anymore so meeting people in bars would never happen (not to mention I'm 32 and wouldn't want to meet a woman my age in a bar).

Yes, because bars and Tinder are the only options.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really.

Which could, of course, raise the question if I am even a 5. Because I agree, Tinder could be a really useful platform, if you weren‘t left to deal with girls like in my case, which - as I stated - if a blunt assessment of where you more or less stand when it comes to whether a girl sees something that attracts THEM and not if they see something the feel OTHERS might find attractive/likeable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because bars and Tinder are the only options.
I would never date someone from work for obvious reasons.

At the gym nobody speaks English!

I don't really meet too many new people so tinder really helped :)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which could, of course, raise the question if I am even a 5. Because I agree, Tinder could be a really useful platform, if you weren‘t left to deal with girls like in my case, which - as I stated - if a blunt assessment of where you more or less stand when it comes to whether a girl sees something that attracts THEM and not if they see something the feel OTHERS might find attractive/likeable.
I can tell you if you are a 5 via pm if you want honest feedback.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol it funny most guys here were probably never good with women before going bald
True for me. I've always aimed for girls out of my league, baldness and Tinder just empathise the situation.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
True for me. I've always aimed for girls out of my league, baldness and Tinder just empathise the situation.

If your in your teens and early twenties I can understand. But if your complaining about baldness and dating past 35 you are a sad pathetic person... @KyleTroy.

Past 35 the majority of guys are balding so the playing field has evened out.

I am bald and ugly but I’m not fat. I have no trouble with women 30+ Who are decent looking for their age.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your in your teens and early twenties I can understand. But if your complaining about baldness and dating past 35 you are a sad pathetic person... @KyleTroy.

Past 35 the majority of guys are balding so the playing field has evened out.

I am bald and ugly but I’m not fat. I have no trouble with women 30+ Who are decent looking for their age.
It's what I tried to but failed to convey: very few women/girls that I find attractive are past 30. And certainly not the ones who show some interest. In fact, despite being a 5 (or lower), my sense for aesthetics is pretty strong. Assuming most people's is, especially women's, there is no surprise one struggles.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's what I tried to but failed to convey: very few women/girls that I find attractive are past 30. And certainly not the ones who show some interest. In fact, despite being a 5 (or lower), my sense for aesthetics is pretty strong. Assuming most people's is, especially women's, there is no surprise one struggles.

How old are you? If you are 30+ you should not be chasing women in their early-mid 20s. The reason you wouldn’t get women is because you are old not because of baldness

Women 27+ tend to care more about finding a successful life partner rather than looks.

I find women in there mid and early twenties to be more attracted to the alpha male personality ( not me btw) more than looks or even finances. Although looks do matter. I have seen plenty of guys who are short and bald pull 8-10s because they were natural born leaders. As long as you are not funny looking or someone her friends wouldn’t make fun of her for dating you are fine.

Early twenties and teens... good luck if you are bald. This is the only age I see balding as an insurmountable problem. Since it is so uncommon

Last edited:

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? If you are 30+ you should not be chasing women in their early-mid 20s. The reason you wouldn’t get women is because you are old not because of baldness
I'm 36. But I did not get those girls (23-30) when I was their age either. And I do know for a fact an 8+-guy my age can get those girls. Ofc it's immature and pointless to compare myself to such a guy, but it goes to prove that age my be cited as the reason (it was once explicitly by a 22-year-old), they may even believe it IS the reason, but in fact it's just the lack of sufficient attraction that a conventionally handsome guy is not guaranteed, but much more likely to provide.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 36. But I did not get those girls (23-30) when I was their age either. And I do know for a fact an 8+-guy my age can get those girls. Ofc it's immature and pointless to compare myself to such a guy, but it goes to prove that age my be cited as the reason (it was once explicitly by a 22-year-old), they may even believe it IS the reason, but in fact it's just the lack of sufficient attraction that a conventionally handsome guy is not guaranteed, but much more likely to provide.

I hate to say this but the reason you didn’t get those girls at that age was probably a lack of social skills. Yes there are women in their twenties who would date older men. However even the most attractive older man would have trouble with the majority of younger women.

There’s a problem if you are trying to date women more than 10 years younger. The only situation I can see you being successful in is a mail order bride. You are not a young person anymore you are 36 in the territory of an older man. A five year age gap is the most normal men can hope.

As an older man going after a 22 year old is like someone’s dad hitting on his daughters highschool friends.

Also I think you are idealizing the 8+ old man you mentioned. I will guarantee he get rejected by the majority of younger women because of his age

Last edited:

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say this but the reason you didn’t get those girls at that age was probably a lack of social skills. Yes there are women in their twenties who would date older men. However even the most attractive older man would have trouble with the majority or younger women.

There’s a problem if you are trying to date women more than 10 years younger. The only situation I can see you being successful in is a mail order bride. You are not a young person anymore you are 36 in the territory of an older man. A five year age gap is the most normal men can hope.

As an older man going after a 22 year old is like someone’s dad hitting on his daughters highschool friends.

I see the age gap argument, and of course, not being blessed with good looks and still going for them is close to being self-destructive, I won't deny that. The 22-year-old was an exception though, normally they'd be between 5-8 years younger.

However, as I tried to describe: My social skills are far better than my looks. Not only do I think rather highly in this regard of myself, also the facts here (feedback by actions, not words; quality and quantity of friends, also females, making new friends, feeling comfortable in groups etc.) in my perception reflect my rather good standing in this regard. And there are girls who show an interest now and then (more so in the past than now), so either the look beyond my social skills (assuming I overestimate them) which would proof they do no matter much - or they (but only they, not the hotties) appreciate them, sadly also highlighting that they are merely a plus that is even worthless if you don't pass the looks test first.

It took me long enough to realize these thing, in fact, I overestimated my looks for quite and hence dating value for a long time. In that case, such a self-perception is not confidence, but hubris that is unattractive to girls. Halo-effect :)

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Met my first girlfriend/girl I lost my virginity to on Tinder when I was 20.

She cheated on my 3 months later.

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see the age gap argument, and of course, not being blessed with good looks and still going for them is close to being self-destructive, I won't deny that. The 22-year-old was an exception though, normally they'd be between 5-8 years younger.

However, as I tried to describe: My social skills are far better than my looks. Not only do I think rather highly in this regard of myself, also the facts here (feedback by actions, not words; quality and quantity of friends, also females, making new friends, feeling comfortable in groups etc.) in my perception reflect my rather good standing in this regard. And there are girls who show an interest now and then (more so in the past than now), so either the look beyond my social skills (assuming I overestimate them) which would proof they do no matter much - or they (but only they, not the hotties) appreciate them, sadly also highlighting that they are merely a plus that is even worthless if you don't pass the looks test first.

It took me long enough to realize these thing, in fact, I overestimated my looks for quite and hence dating value for a long time. In that case, such a self-perception is not confidence, but hubris that is unattractive to girls. Halo-effect :)

I don’t know man. I see a lot of guys moan about looks. Personally I always find it to be lack of social skills almost every time. It’s not just about being friendly but having that alpha mentality and being able to be daring and flirt that <25 year old girls are attracted to. I know plenty of guys who are 5’s and short that pull incredibly attractive women because they know how to talk to them. I’m 24 but look 30 btw.

Again your biggest setback is your age. The youngest I could see you with is a 29 year old women. Most women under 26 would give the, eww response. If asked if they would date someone 10 years older.

What women value most at that age is social prof. Basically they won’t date anyone there friends would make fun of them for dating.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know man. I see a lot of guys moan about looks. Personally I always find it to be lack of social skills almost every time. It’s not just about being friendly but having that alpha mentality and being able to be daring and flirt that <25 year old girls are attracted to. I know plenty of guys who are 5’s and short that pull incredibly attractive women because they know how to talk to them. I’m 24 but look 30 btw.

Again your biggest setback is your age. The youngest I could see you with is a 29 year old women. Most women under 26 would give the, eww response. If asked if they would date someone 10 years older.

What women value most at that age is social prof. Basically they won’t date anyone there friends would make fun of them for dating.
I do believe that was the or at least one big reason for her. She liked me, but she was afraid she‘d be made fun of. But she wouldn‘t have been if I were an 8, no matter my age. But yes, with that I implicitly agree with you that - had it not been for the age difference - my looks might have sufficed.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
obese post menapause single moms are craving for bald guys

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
obese post menapause single moms are craving for bald guys
yep, but who am I to blame them, I want to date 2-3 rates up too. But at least I know that whereas they think they are already being generous and profound going for a 5 with a good job being 2-3 themselves...