Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both sexes get judged unfairly when it comes to sex. A woman who never has sex- frigid, immature. A man who never has sex- LOL virgin, can only conquer his tiny pecker. A woman who ****s a lot- goes without saying. A man who ****s a lot- OK even with women he still gets some credit, but he also crosses that line at a point from being LOLVIRGIN to being a slag of a guy who's cheap.

Basically everyone either conforms to an average amount or is judged, and I don't really care either way about this. I think a few pages back someone said Fred's 25 partners wasn't that "bad" (and they did acknowledge if it's appropriate to say "bad" or not anyway, like there's a positive or negative amount) but this is fair enough, we can deny it and talk about sl*t shaming and sl*t walking and all the perceptions we should have as balanced open minded people un-judging of others private sexual expressions, but in reality it's something society judges.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Blanchett's pretty damn hot, I watched Blue Jasmine again the other day and she's got a nice full body (for some reason I always thought she was a tall stick, without thinking about it really) but anyway, I think most guys perception of Blanchett is that she's not at all attractive.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's better to just not give a F*CK what people think. You don't need to disclose how many people you've been with, and if your partner insists to know, then he/she is kind of a d*ck. Case closed. Just be good to others. Cherish who you are with and don't cheat. That's all there is to it. I have been through a lot, especially with women and I have never once found an excuse to cheat on anyone. THIS is one of the few scenarios where sex becomes unethical, IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than that, yeah, have a good time! Just don't let anything control your life... in the end, this is very dangerous and almost always regretted.

- - - Updated - - -

except for hair loss... it's o.k. if that controls your life (quickly trying to live by his own words) lol

- - - Updated - - -

never mind. here's a picture of a ninja :ninja:

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my mantra.

I've always lived by this.. but can't seem to with hair loss. I can't expose my transplant to anyone, except my therapist. It's not even that it looks that bad, it doesn't really. It's that it reminds me of a horrible mistake I have made out of pure impulse. I'll soon not give a F*CK. I am forcing myself to this summer.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Now you're exaggerating. The average woman doesn't have sex with "hundreds of 10/10" men, if you really believe that you're deluded.

No, you're right, let's say 30? I'm talking about big cities.

I'm not being judgemental. I would do the exact same thing in your position. You can have your cake and eat it. And a lot of men don't seem to care at all.

I'm just saying, if you're not in the top 10% of men you're being taken for a ride aren't you?

How can there be love when a woman has had a massive amount of sexual partners like is the norm nowadays? When a woman has ****ed loads of stallions, then marries some bill gates type, how can she not get bored with this guy and have affairs? Why wouldn't she get a divorce, take half his money and have it all? That's what us men would do if we could. Asking a woman to give up sex with a different 10/10 anytime she wants is like asking a heroin addict to just eat soup from now on. You can't close that pandora's box. Have an argument and she can just install tinder and send you divorce papers in the post.

So what's the point? What's in it for us?

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
I've always lived by this.. but can't seem to with hair loss. I can't expose my transplant to anyone, except my therapist. It's not even that it looks that bad, it doesn't really. It's that it reminds me of a horrible mistake I have made out of pure impulse. I'll soon not give a F*CK. I am forcing myself to this summer.

I think camping is actually a great way to reach that point.

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's better to just not give a F*CK what people think. You don't need to disclose how many people you've been with, and if your partner insists to know, then he/she is kind of a d*ck. Case closed.
What if the "partner" turns out to be like that Finnish friend of Fred.
You probably don't want your child to be kissed by the lips that have sucked fifty different d-cks.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As glamorous as it is to say "Don't give a ****! One finger to the world!" it's bull**** really, everyone cares what others think. The only people who don't are raging psychopaths, and even they care, when I try to think of one person who genuinely didn't give a **** what anyone thought, GG Allin comes to mind, and he was still obviously unstable and often his self-obsession of being perceived by others became very apparent.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being a stickler for terms, but I don't like fooling myself, and if I was to pretend to myself that "I don't give a **** what anyone thinks" I'd feel like I'm kind of full of ****. I guess it is important to try and minimise how much you care what others think, especially things that aren't constructive towards your well being and won't improve you as a person. If just saying "don't give a ****!" is simply a more concise way of saying that, then fair enough.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was making two different posts in one, and it was too long so I've split it up.

Anyway, what I meant by guys being seen as a hero when they have sex with loads of women, is that it's not fair for women to be seen as sl*ts if they do the same.

It isn't fair that our hair is falling our either, but it's a biological reality isn't it?

Just like I said before, you could have sex with 50 men a day if you want evillocks. You could put a sign outside your door saying "free sex" and just lie down in the hallway with your legs open and there would be a queue 10 miles mile long. There would have to be policemen on horseback, water cannons, crush barriers installed and road blocks set up just to control the crowds and keep everyone safe.

It's literally the easiest thing in the world. It's like watching lots of t.v. or something, it isn't an achievement is it? Meanwhile a man who does the same thing has achieved something incredible. That's why someone like Mick Jagger gets respect, and the local sl*t gets none.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can there be love when a woman has had a massive amount of sexual partners like is the norm nowadays?

What's this based on? I've known plenty of different women from different cultures and while there were 2 that come to mind who may have literally slept with over a hundred guys, other than that, the most sluttiest girls would be around 30 guys up to say their mid-20's. Maybe 50 guys.

So the "sluttiest girls" are probably like 5% of them, on average I'd guess way less than 10, or less than 5, for most women. If we're talking about polls and research, it actually does average out to less than 5 per women, and considering the slutty girls push that average up a few figures.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Now you're exaggerating. The average woman doesn't have sex with "hundreds of 10/10" men, if you really believe that you're deluded. Anyway, what I meant by guys being seen as a hero when they have sex with loads of women, is that it's not fair for women to be seen as sl*ts if they do the same.

While it's probably not fair, it will remain the case that most men won't want their partners to have slept about massively. It's that old quote: "a key that opens many locks is called a master key, but a lock which can be opened by many keys is...". Basically it will always be viewed more favourably for a man to sleep around because it is so much easier for a woman to get sex. Nature says that a woman 'should' be a lot more careful about who she has sex with because of the possible investment if she gets pregnant - but contraception has changed the logic behind that thinking. Still, there are STD's etc. While many women will protest loudly about their freedom to whatever they want without judgement, it is going to be very hard to change that judgement.

By the way I'm not saying that women shouldn't have the option to be promiscious. But if i'm completely honest, when i dated a girl who was extremely promiscuous (she had visited sex clubs, slept with multiple men and women and even shared another guy with her sister in the same bed(!), it was a big turn off for me. I was more concerned with my own health/safety. The few girls that i've developed feelings for have been ones who only had sex in long term relationships. A lot of men will feel the same. Saying that, I've realised that casual sex isn't that important for me these days. I'd rather be able to enjoy it and experiment with someone i actually care about.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As glamorous as it is to say "Don't give a ****! One finger to the world!" it's bull**** really, everyone cares what others think. The only people who don't are raging psychopaths, and even they care, when I try to think of one person who genuinely didn't give a **** what anyone thought, GG Allin comes to mind, and he was still obviously unstable and often his self-obsession of being perceived by others became very apparent.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being a stickler for terms, but I don't like fooling myself, and if I was to pretend to myself that "I don't give a **** what anyone thinks" I'd feel like I'm kind of full of ****. I guess it is important to try and minimise how much you care what others think, especially things that aren't constructive towards your well being and won't improve you as a person. If just saying "don't give a ****!" is simply a more concise way of saying that, then fair enough.

No, you're absolutely right, but there are definitely a lot of things to be worked on in terms of not giving a f*ck. Certain things I will always give a f*ck about. I definitely give a f*ck about how I look. This is why I work out so much and why I care about my hair. I never gave a f*ck about what women think about me in terms of how I dress, my business, my house, or material things like that. If they don't like these aspects about me for whatever reason, then they are not for me and giving a f*ck is just a waste of time. On a side note, I love how many "f*cks" this paragraph contains.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did I say I want men to change? I only said it's not fair that girls are called sl*ts while guys are called heroes.

so if you dont want guys to change how they act what are you suggesting? You just "think its unfair" with no solution. Im sure you intended there to be some recourse.

- - - Updated - - -

What if the "partner" turns out to be like that Finnish friend of Fred.
You probably don't want your child to be kissed by the lips that have sucked fifty different d-cks.

Im sure they would be brushed and rinsed eventually. Do you want to kiss your kid with 50 vaginas all ove rit?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I feel somewhat as you do H.l.
I think for some of us it just might be less emotionally trying
to reject our vulnerabilities than it is to fight and protect them.
We have to be careful how often we rely on this inner defense tactic,
by reinforcing this indifferent approach overtime ,
we run the hazard of rendering ourselves spiritlessly jaded.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so if you dont want guys to change how they act what are you suggesting? You just "think its unfair" with no solution. Im sure you intended there to be some recourse.

Her feminist solution will obviously be for men to stop making an issue of it.

Im sure they would be brushed and rinsed eventually. Do you want to kiss your kid with 50 vaginas all ove rit?

How many men **** 50 different women? Let alone eat 50 randoms out?