Tinder 10/10 Male Experiment

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't say it, but I felt like you implyed it. Sorry if that's not what you meant.

I will find you and bury you in a casket that I have weaved out of your own hair after I have shave you bald. lol much love <3 buckthorn

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny how different men and women are when it comes to their need for frequent sex. I've been on a few dates lately, but haven't had sex with any of them. In fact I've only been with 1 guy after me and my ex broke up a while ago, and I'm doing perfectly fine. On the other side we have men like you, who's been single for like 1 minute and are already desperate for sex. You are free to disagree with me on this; but I think most women can go for months without sex and do just fine. But a man needs to get laid or he's going to go crazy!

I wouldn't take this forum as an example of how men act in real life. Men do not NEED to get laid all the time. That's a myth.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I will find you and bury you in a casket that I have weaved out of your own hair after I have shave you bald. lol much love <3

Okay, but you would have a hard time weaving a casket out of my hair since there's not much hair on my head to use. It would be a very thin and fragile casket that I could easily escape, before I hunt you down and strangle you with your own chest hair :D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, but you would have a hard time weaving a casket out of my hair since there's not much hair on my head to use. It would be a very thin and fragile casket that I could easily escape, before I hunt you down and strangle you with your own chest hair :D

hahaha you evil little bastard!! I like how I didn't even have to caption my sick joke for you to understand. :laugh:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I wouldn't take this forum as an example of how men act in real life. Men do not NEED to get laid all the time. That's a myth.

Like I said, you are welcome to disagree with me but I stand by my original statement. And I'm not just basing it off what guys on this forum says; I have a lot of experience with men and almost all of them have been like that. Men are simple, they're visual, and they're almost always hungry for sex. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but this has been my experience in my dating life.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like some righteous d*ck here, and it's none of my business, so I probably shouldn't say anything - but isn't there a deeper issue here than just "finding sex". Don't you feel like unless you work on this, then your problem is never going to resolve? A part of all of us needs to be filled with human intimacy and compassion. But to constantly need to fill that void with just sex is not a solution at all. To want and have sex is one thing. To need sex after a certain amount of time is one thing. To need sex with different people ALL the time is another thing. And, despite what anyone says, it's NOT healthy. I am saying this because I have seen it in my own family, my friends and well every where I turn and it leads no where. For some reason it never ends well.

lol ghay :p

EvilLocks

Reaction score
hahaha you evil little bastard!! I like how I didn't even have to caption my sick joke for you to understand. :laugh:

I am EVILlocks after all :D And don't worry I got your joke right away and I see you also got mine ;D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

only for you swingline. That's why I am I am taking all this spironolactone!! We agreed on this over PM!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am EVILlocks after all :D And don't worry I got your joke right away and I see you also got mine ;D

You are evil and your location is hell. Mine is purgatory. I will see you soon enough and we will settle this... wahaha

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually did try nofap recently without much success.

Going a few days without masturbation is actually difficult, I don't know how people go six months.

But apparently your libido craters after a week, so it probably gets easier.

I would need powerful sleeping pills to make it that far.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about this part Evillocks. I am not judgemental about this at all, but if I started dating a girl and she told me she has slept with 50 men, I would consider this. Not solely because she is some "sl*t", but more so that I believe this shows a sign of insecurity in MOST people, not all. There is also a point where it becomes simply irresponsible. This is just my opinion of course, and I would never judge them as a human being for it, rather a factor in being a partner.

I agree with this, although I'm not sure if I'd say most. It was my reason for casual sex. If men/women have casual sex because they're horny and like diversity, I don't think it's sleazy or unhealthy mentally.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
How cute: You two kids hitting the toy box again. :)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Cut back on the ciggies Swing your breathing is getting heavier. XO
wait what did we agree on???? Hopefully it was a PANTS on kind of thing

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait what did we agree on???? Hopefully it was a pants on kind of thing

sure Swingline, if you're more comfortable with over the pants I understand. I just want you to be comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this, although I'm not sure if I'd say most. It was my reason for casual sex. If men/women have casual sex because they're horny and like diversity, I don't think it's sleazy or unhealthy mentally.

no no, don't get me wrong, I don't think it's sleazy at all. Unhealthy? I think there is a point when it can get to that. I personally never enjoyed sex JUST to get myself off. It's like binging on pizza just because you're hungry. At the time it feels good, but after you feel like crap. NO one here can deny that sex is way better when you care for the person involved.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But if a man sleeps with 50+ women, he's some kind of hero, right?

Yes, because that's difficult. You could have sex with 50 men a day if you wanted because you're a woman.

Seriously, I wonder what is the point for us men? We live in a world where women have sex with hundreds of 10/10 men till they start getting old and ugly looking, and then they marry some poor sap to buy them a house and pay for them to raise a kid. What's the point?

I'm not criticising women, I'd do the same in their position, but what's in it for us as men?

- - - Updated - - -

Two days! You don't have enough experience yet, wait a little. You'll change your mind. I've been doing online dating for ten years now.

I still think that personality doesn't really matter for the initial attraction, it will only matter if you enter a long-term relationship with the girl.

And even then, most girls don't care if the guy is hot. By the way, I'm sick of dates where the girl has to tell me how much of a monster her ex-boyfriend was.

Yeah he had a horrible personality, never showed affection, was complete a**h**, but she still stuck with him for three years.

We're talking about dating here, about sex, not friendship, it's about biological attraction. It's funny how we'd like the "game" to be fair.

It's not fair, it's not about your amazing qualities as a person or your conversation skills, it's mostly about your looks and whether you're her type or not.

The rest doesn't matter much. Call me cynical if you want, but I've seen enough now, in my personal experiences, and around me.

All things being equal personality does matter.

You say yourself couples are looks-matched, eg a 7 with a 7 etc. Equally research shows that people tend to marry within their social and financial class so money isn't the deciding factor either.

Surely for a relationship women pick the one with the best personality? Even just for the initial date because on tinder a 7/10 woman can match up with every 7/10 man in the city.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We live in a world where women have sex with hundreds of 10/10 men till they start getting old and ugly looking, and then they marry some poor sap to buy them a house and pay for them to raise a kid. What's the point?

hahaha.. true in 90% of the cases. I suppose the point is to try to find one of the 10% that's not like that and lock them down. It's hard man.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yes, because that's difficult. You could have sex with 50 men a day if you wanted because you're a woman.

Seriously, I wonder what is the point for us men? We live in a world where women have sex with hundreds of 10/10 men till they start getting old and ugly looking, and then they marry some poor sap to buy them a house and pay for them to raise a kid. What's the point?

I'm not criticising women, I'd do the same in their position, but what's in it for us as men?

Now you're exaggerating. The average woman doesn't have sex with "hundreds of 10/10" men, if you really believe that you're deluded. Anyway, what I meant by guys being seen as a hero when they have sex with loads of women, is that it's not fair for women to be seen as sl*ts if they do the same.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not fair for women to be seen as sl*ts if they do the same.

100% agree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

What I am saying in my personal case is just that after reaching my thirties, I realized I need to calm the f*ck down and take things slower. Just use the many other pleasure inducing appendages on the body for a few weeks. Anticipation = 1,000 times better sex. Indisputable fact.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't seem to realize how hard it is for a man to get sex.

I'm currently trying to get dates and it's excuse after excuse after excuse not to meet me.

Excuses they wouldn't have if I was better-looking. "We should talk more first!"

It's funny, in 64 first dates, I've never, ever met one woman who had pulled that "It's too early" card.

Like job hunting, it's tiring, but nothing falls on your lap when you're a man.

I have a Finnish female friend (she had to become a friend after she told me she had HPV I and II) who has slept with 70+ men.

She told me she makes a list for every night, a top of the guys she knows, and asks them to come over for sex. There's always a guy who comes.

That's how easy it is for women. I could ask all the women I know to have sex now, 100% of them would refuse if I'm that straightforward.

Sleeping with women as a man requires effort, a huge amount of effort, subtlety and tact. That's why a man who sleeps with a lot of women is impressive.

You have literally said before that you never got laid for years, because you never tried, and the instant you did try at age 21, you couldn't believe how easy it is, and how easy it continued to be.

You also said in "trying", it was barely trying, you just simply talked, sometimes mumbling over yourself and embarrassed, but it was still so easy.

It's like in the past 2 days you've gone from a guy who will get laid with many women, even without hair, and find it so easy, and now you're a guy who's had a decent bit above average sexual partners, and finds it really difficult to pull. It seems like because you haven't got laid in a month you are that fickle that your own perception of everything changes like the wind depending on your little circumstance because that's what the world revolves around, and as always I can never trust this perception. It just never adds up or makes sense.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now you're exaggerating. The average woman doesn't have sex with "hundreds of 10/10" men, if you really believe that you're deluded. Anyway, what I meant by guys being seen as a hero when they have sex with loads of women, is that it's not fair for women to be seen as sl*ts if they do the same.

Guys would only seem like a hero to other men. No woman is high fiving some dude for slamming 3 chicks in one night. So you are kind of exaggerating as well. You want men to change to suit what you think is "good". I think its more you should be worried what other women think of you. Most girls would not be super interested in guy whos "been around" unless they thought he was more experienced and better in bed because of it..... JOKES ON YOU! We dont get better lol!