Thread of women commenting negatively on baldness

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I've dated all types of girls and all shapes and sizes some pretty some prettier. It was during coitus when they were their prettiest.:love:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
because if you were NOT balding, would you date a balding girl ? stop answering like an angel, absolutely NOT, because hair for a girl is 60% of her beauty
maybe you don't believe me, but when you see a girl with long and smooth hair it attracts your eyes

Let us do a thought experiment. Think of a superhot girl. Have a picture of her in your mind. Now let someone tell you that the beautiful hair she has is actually a wig. Let the girl be open about it, and also let it be given that there are no health issues.

Would the fact that the girl is wearing a wig make her unattractive to you? When you already know that other girls are wearing makeup, heels, push-up bra, veneers, have hair extensions and so on?

Women can openly have hair extensions and wigs. Men cannot.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let us do a thought experiment. Think of a superhot girl. Have a picture of her in your mind. Now let someone tell you that the beautiful hair she has is actually a wig. Let the girl be open about it, and also let it be given that there are no health issues.

Would the fact that the girl is wearing a wig make her unattractive to you? When you already know that other girls are wearing makeup, heels, push-up bra, veneers, have hair extensions and so on?

Women can openly have hair extensions and wigs. Men cannot.

Really... they cant?

[video=youtube_share;LqhvJrcMV9c]http://youtu.be/LqhvJrcMV9c?t=15s[/video]

Am I Too Pate

Reaction score
Apparently this appeared on Dateline: New York. Apologies if old news. I found the double standards highlighted in the last paragraph interesting: "Women, too, are torn about the prospect for a cure for baldness. I’d love for my balding husband to have his head of hair restored,” said one woman. “I still remember when we were young and I used to run my hand through his wavy locks. But aren’t women supposed to be the phonies when it comes to outward appearances? I mean, we’re the ones who put up a false front with makeup, hair extensions, breast implants, and misleading garments. We’ve been fooling men for hundreds of years, hiding our bodies' imperfections. Even Cleopatra wore makeup! Now bald men are going to try to kid a kidder and be feminized phonies as well? They’re going to buy their hair from squirrelly chemists in lab coats? Sometimes I think feminists have gone too far in fighting for equality between the sexes.”

http://rantswithintheundeadgod.blogspot.sg/2013/11/promise-for-baldness-cure-causes-social.html

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently this appeared on Dateline: New York. Apologies if old news. I found the double standards highlighted in the last paragraph interesting: "Women, too, are torn about the prospect for a cure for baldness. I’d love for my balding husband to have his head of hair restored,” said one woman. “I still remember when we were young and I used to run my hand through his wavy locks. But aren’t women supposed to be the phonies when it comes to outward appearances? I mean, we’re the ones who put up a false front with makeup, hair extensions, breast implants, and misleading garments. We’ve been fooling men for hundreds of years, hiding our bodies' imperfections. Even Cleopatra wore makeup! Now bald men are going to try to kid a kidder and be feminized phonies as well? They’re going to buy their hair from squirrelly chemists in lab coats? Sometimes I think feminists have gone too far in fighting for equality between the sexes.”

http://rantswithintheundeadgod.blogspot.sg/2013/11/promise-for-baldness-cure-causes-social.html

I dont see how wanting to have hair makes you feminized?
I dont see how any of those alteration on a woman makes her a phony. Its just tweaking things you would like changed. I think people put these dumb labels on things when they are too afraid to try and change themselves in some manner. So instead of effort, money or help to make something "better" they instead try to make it seem negative to try and enhance your own appeal and self worth. Sounds petty to me.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I dont see how wanting to have hair makes you feminized?
I dont see how any of those alteration on a woman makes her a phony. Its just tweaking things you would like changed. I think people put these dumb labels on things when they are too afraid to try and change themselves in some manner. So instead of effort, money or help to make something "better" they instead try to make it seem negative to try and enhance your own appeal and self worth. Sounds petty to me.

Its only really bad if those same women who get lets say hair extension take the mick out of a guy getting a wig cause its fake...cause they cant say anything cause they are wearing fake stuff aswell...one thing wanting your husband having hair and taking the mick for wearing fake hair...even though i would like to think women same with men would love each other regardless having hair or not if you are husband and wife.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Honestly, with regards to the OP I think the bald guy in question had options, no one forced him to settle down with this shallowest of shallow women.

Women with that kind of attitude give off plenty of signals when it comes to preference for full head men and bs "victim mentality" with regards to them being "stuck with a bald man" thinking they're doing him a favour almost, any man with basic observation skills should surely take note of these hints very quickly and either leave her asap or remedy their male pattern baldness situation with transplants/systems, that is, if they love the shallow bint that much.

She will most likely end up as one of those sad, single, middle aged women you find in a bar on a saturday night, preying on terrified, unsuspecting men half her age.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
God so many betas. Haha the b**ch is 26 and thinks she's young? shes already past her prime.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not for a girl.
26 is that age where girls think their lives are over and they have to get married and start having babies.... then 30 is when they wake up and go "what THE ****" did I do and start screwing around and deciding they want to be single again.....

I never desired to go through with that no matter HOW much an ex pressured me for some ring.

As for Dannyboy, yes of course I agree that a girl who enhances cant say anything about a guy who does. I was commenting on the woman saying a guy getting work done is being feminine, only if he starts talking with a lisp and waving his wrist everywhere after. I mean to each their own but c'mon lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
As for Dannyboy, yes of course I agree that a girl who enhances cant say anything about a guy who does.

Women have double standards, and they are illogical.
A woman saying she will only date guys 6 feet or more...its just what she is attracted to.
A guy saying he will only date girls with big boobs...he is being a typical male pig who objectifies women's bodies.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times have I heard those demands from girls regarding a potential mate.

Last year, I remember my cousin's girlfriend telling me: "I'll never date a balding guy, I must have the ability to run my fingers through my man's hair, admit that it's pleasant Fred!"

My cousin has been struck by alopecia universalis 6 months ago and is now severely bald. She's still with him.

She called me a sphynx, you know, that hideous hairless cat. And my cousin was smirking and making tongue-in-cheek comments when I said I was looking into hair transplants.

Well, I guess karma's a b**ch.

Could have punched of her nose off and yelled "who's a sphinx now wh***?!"

Sphinx-ModernPhoto.jpg

maher

Banned
Reaction score
How many times have I heard those demands from girls regarding a potential mate.

Last year, I remember my cousin's girlfriend telling me: "I'll never date a balding guy, I must have the ability to run my fingers through my man's hair, admit that it's pleasant Fred!"

My cousin has been struck by alopecia universalis 6 months ago and is now severely bald. She's still with him.

She called me a sphynx, you know, that hideous hairless cat. And my cousin was smirking and making tongue-in-cheek comments when I said I was looking into hair transplants.

Well, I guess karma's a b**ch.

We should bet on how long will she stay with him...

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women have double standards, and they are illogical.
A woman saying she will only date guys 6 feet or more...its just what she is attracted to.
A guy saying he will only date girls with big boobs...he is being a typical male pig who objectifies women's bodies.

It's just societal brainwashing for men to feel bad about their preferences, who cares what they call you?

Seriously, alot of problems would be solved if you simply stopped listening to what women say, because its 99% bull**** anyway.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Trying to get this thread back on topic.

Found on message boards:

"He's yuck- but bald guys aren't at all my thing."

"I find bald/balding hideously unattractive"

"Sure, we have the same interests, values, beliefs, etc....but I'm just not attracted to bald men".

"I can't stand the type of appearance I mentioned - bald, short, or fat."

"
I found him disgusting. I didn't find him attractive anymore,he gained a lot of weight,going bald"

"I can't be doing it with bald men, although I've tried it just turns me off."

This is just the tip of the ice burg. I could be here all day posting these.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being unattractive is one thing but they make it out to be like these people are monsters or something... that is the hurtful inference that most people make. If anyone who thinks I'm a terrible human being and ascribes all of these negative traits to me because I'm bald then I know I am dealing with a prejudice, narrow minded a$$ wipe and that should be the end of that thought process right there. I don't care if 98% of the world thinks like that, it doesn't make them right.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Cant you see how pathetic this thread is? going through god knows how many forums looking for women who have insulted bald guys or saying bald guys are not my thing etc...who knows how many forums you guys have been in and missed out the women saying they liked bald guys or forums with nothing bad being said in them...you just looking for something to hate on...be different if you out and about and someone insulted you out the blue but its not the case...all you doing is stating the obvious some women dont dig the bald look? or there is shallow people? or there is people horrible to others cause they are bald? oh really? you dont say?...im not trying to be an arse here im really not or sticking or for people you are on about but this thread is stupid.