Thoughts On Sulphate Free Shampoos ?

mayn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have any of you tried Sulphate free shampoos and had good results in regards to hair loss ?

My dermatologist put me on a shampoo called Pilopeptan anti hair loss shampoo about 6 months ago when I went to show my hair fall problem and I was told have vertex alopecia (hormone related) . She also prescribed Aldactone 50mg / day and hair vitamins .
Only recently i noticed that my hair fall has reduced quite alot, even while showing there's only a few hairs.
And I found out Pilopeptan shampoo is a sulphate free shampoo. And its out of stocks and wont be back for awhile, so I am wondering if anyone has used any sulphate free shampoos (or any other mild shampoo that's good for hairloss) that i could try for the time being .

Michele J.Taylor

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love to share my knowledge and thoughts which may help you.

While hair products that contain sulfates aren't going to do you any favors if you have dry, damaged hair. people with a healthy head of curls have good reason to avoid them. Hair tends to be on the drier side so it takes longer for natural oils to reach the ends.

Using sulfate shampoos will have the results of taking too much oil out of hair,
The sulfates in shampoos can dry hair, making the cuticle layer stand up,
causing hair to become more frizzy, dry looking, and damaged looking on the ends"

Use products Sulphate-free so your hair curls will be softer, bouncier, shinier and more manageable

People with dry or frizzy hair should consider sulfate-free shampoo. Parabens have been linked to the irritation of skin conditions such as dermatitis and rosacea. It also causes allergic reactions in some small children. Sulfate-free cleansers maintain the natural oils on the scalp and hair, which ultimately leaves your hair with more moisture.

Shampoos that are sulfate and paraben-free actually keep the hair moisturized. Moisturized hair is less prone to breakage and split ends.

Sulfate may have the ability to get rid of oil and dirt but recent studies have found that it is toxic and carcinogenic. Sulfate has been found to be one of the key culprits of hair loss and thinning hair.

For Chemical-free Hair Product Review go to Link for More Information:
http://bit.ly/3axX4DA

milarose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mila Rose Hair Care is truely sulfate free shampoo & Conditioner for curly hair because in which Neroli oil is used. Neroli oil isn’t just for cleansing, either - you can even use this oil for a natural treatment for cases of lice and knits! Just by combining neroli oil with another carrier oil, massaging into the scalp and rinsing with warm water, you’ll see a huge improvement in the condition almost instantly. I have to buy shampoo online milarose.store

thomas leo

My Regimen
Reaction score
With increased awareness about the harmful effects of sulfate, more and more women are looking for sulfate-free options and here’s why you should too:
1. It Keeps hair nourished: Now, you may think sulfate-free shampoos won’t cleanse your hair as effectively since they don’t lather. But, that’s not true. These shampoos are infused with gentler cleansing agents that clean your hair and scalp without stripping off the natural oils. This ensures your strands stay nourished and look shiny and healthy.

2. Protects hair colour: Regular shampoos that contain paraben and sulfate are responsible for fading hair colour. They also make your hair look dull and lifeless. Since sulfate-free shampoos contain gentle cleansing ingredients, they do not hamper the colour and keep it protected.

3. Adds life to curly hair: If you have curly hair, you might be spending hours applying nourishing hair products to keep your tresses frizz-free. But did you know switching to a sulfate-free shampoo will end this problem? Your curls will stay super-hydrated and bouncy for a longer period of time.

To know more information that actually works visit the link given below.
bebeautiful.in/all-things-hair/product/benefits-of-using-sulphate-free-shampoo