Thoughts On Dr. Wasserbauer For Hair Transplant? | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Thoughts On Dr. Wasserbauer For Hair Transplant?

Discussion in 'Hair Transplant & Doctors | USA & North America' started by rxdw82, Jan 27, 2020.

1. rxdw82

rxdw82 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hello all.

I visited a few hair restoration clinics in California, and the price quotes were all about the same. So now the deciding factor is the skill of the surgeon, and how happy people are with them. I got the best feeling with Dr Sara Wasserbauer's office in Walnut Creek, California. Everyone seemed warm and welcoming in the office, and they answered all my questions thoroughly. They convinced me to go with a FUT vs. an FUE procedure.

Has anybody here, or know anybody, that went with Dr. Wasserbauer for their hair transplant? What are your thoughts?

Thanks

2. karatekid

karatekid Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Never heard of her. I suggest you to do a serious research and go for a well known reputable doctor. dont limit yourself to california, there are several great doctors in US and canada

3. Scoobysnack

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Check this out: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/dr-sara-wasserbauer-in-walnut-creek-norcal.124968/

had FUT with her 10/17/19 so roughly 3.5 months post-op. roughly 3500+ grafts. Same as you I went in thinking FUE but came out leaning FUT. Too early to judge my results but the experience was acually pretty cool. They gave me some good drugs....everyone is nice. A couple of the techs are cute. Dont think I ever had pain during or after. Hardest part is sitting in a chair for 5-6 hours and then having to sleep upright for a few nights.