This Vid Definitely Hit Me Hard Smh

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I may not know you or how you're struggling.. but I just want to let you know that you don't have to live your life that way. Jesus Christ died on the cross so that we may have life and have it more abundantly, and despite all my own shortcomings and struggles, He really has helped me along the way. It's not always easy and takes dependence on Him, but it truly is worth it. Hope you'll be feeling better

I appreciate that. I'm already a Christian though. I love been a Christian for a long time, but really started to get more serious about it when I was 25. God has provided me with the basic needs I life which I deeply appreciate. I could have easily been homeless. But he hasn't helped me with my hair, and why should he, it's a part of our aging bodies which is not on him. If I ever did get hair back it would change my whole life. But I've had a tough life, and the hair thing was one punch I couldn't take. It just KOed me.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a part of our aging bodies which is not on him.
Easy for Him
EE2A5264-CE21-4FEC-9722-05F05F1562BA.jpeg

A033FD2C-4D39-4987-9B89-7C4911D1C686.jpeg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate that. I'm already a Christian though. I love been a Christian for a long time, but really started to get more serious about it when I was 25. God has provided me with the basic needs I life which I deeply appreciate. I could have easily been homeless. But he hasn't helped me with my hair, and why should he, it's a part of our aging bodies which is not on him. If I ever did get hair back it would change my whole life. But I've had a tough life, and the hair thing was one punch I couldn't take. It just KOed me.

Sadam Hussein and Hitler were twice our age with perfect hair, your Jesus must have liked them better.
Your family provides sky fairy doesn’t do sh*t.

Why are you even phased by hairloss if you are so pious? What is worldly hairloss against an eternity in heaven with a thick nw1.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he looked decent with his hair buzzed. If he really wants to keep his hair, he should get on treatment, this guy is not accepting sh*t. He’s delusional. Wonder what he would think if he found out that a bunch of strangers are discussing his hair situation.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he looked decent with his hair buzzed. If he really wants to keep his hair, he should get on treatment, this guy is not accepting sh*t. He’s delusional. Wonder what he would think if he found out that a bunch of strangers are discussing his hair situation.

Ya he really should get over it quick and make an actual decision... dudes baldness is freaking aggressive

blackg

Reaction score
It’s their way of pretending to have control over a condition, that was caused by shitty genes. They probably prefer the idea of having made a lifestyle mistake than being genetically inferior.
Well said. I've always been baffled by the mental gymnastics some people performe in an effort to downplay that which they have no control.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how young normies actually feel about hairloss. And his cope answer was good too.

Attachments

• C00EAC00-1301-4A62-AFB1-4EECACC9B7B5.jpeg
    C00EAC00-1301-4A62-AFB1-4EECACC9B7B5.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 410

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime I see a grown man write 'normie' I go through a cringe shed.

When I first found this site and read the therm: "fullhead" I was thinking what the f*** Im doing with my life. Months later I think I used the therm here and there aswell.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope not. He has a kid on the way and I wish him the best.
Yeah man, he’s honestly a humble, good dude. Sorry to say as well, but hair loss to attractive people must sting a lot more as well. He seems to be getting in alright though.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent this to him to see how hard he’s coping. Coping confirmed.

Attachments

• 26C17569-E445-487F-81B2-BEF8328ECE3B.png
    26C17569-E445-487F-81B2-BEF8328ECE3B.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 297

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how this guy is so attractive/aesthetic? Even with a hat he just looks very boyish and eh.. average. But anyway.. been there lmao. The coping phase where you still look decent if you grow it long enough and combover. But then it gets worse and worse and eventually you start to find yourself looking sickly and weird like Smeagol. Then you buzz it and only guys actually think you look better. Of course he's back to hat prisoning. Transplant is the only way.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how this guy is so attractive/aesthetic? Even with a hat he just looks very boyish and eh.. average. But anyway.. been there lmao. The coping phase where you still look decent if you grow it long enough and combover. But then it gets worse and worse and eventually you start to find yourself looking sickly and weird like Smeagol. Then you buzz it and only guys actually think you look better. Of course he's back to hat prisoning. Transplant is the only way.
I feel that with the Smeagol thing, I had a sh*t hairline but it still looked good until I lost all my density and I hit the Smeagol status hard.
https://i.imgur.com/TSWagEc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FrXzMPz.jpg

He doesn't look like he's going to accept that he's balding though, his combovers game is well.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Br0D4-al1fQ/
I'm the exact same age as him and we both have the same amount of balding/recession, all he has do is add finasteride and microneedling for a start and that will probably give him enough density to get by because he's never going to accept it until he's almost fully bald. I recovered a bunch of density and some of my hairline from his position. Sort of makes me feel like I should reach out to him but I don't really want to associate my personal account with balding. A hair transplant isn't an option for him yet either as most doctors will refuse you until 25-26 as they can't be sure of your balding pattern.

Attachments

• 20190111_032926.jpg
    20190111_032926.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 20190111_032842.jpg
    20190111_032842.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 297
  • 20190111_022825.jpg
    20190111_022825.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel that with the Smeagol thing, I had a sh*t hairline but it still looked good until I lost all my density and I hit the Smeagol status hard.
https://i.imgur.com/TSWagEc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FrXzMPz.jpg

He doesn't look like he's going to accept that he's balding though, his combovers game is well.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Br0D4-al1fQ/
I'm the exact same age as him and we both have the same amount of balding/recession, all he has do is add finasteride and microneedling for a start and that will probably give him enough density to get by because he's never going to accept it until he's almost fully bald. I recovered a bunch of density and some of my hairline from his position. Sort of makes me feel like I should reach out to him but I don't really want to associate my personal account with balding. A hair transplant isn't an option for him yet either as most doctors will refuse you until 25-26 as they can't be sure of your balding pattern.

Good lord that is quite the comb over. I don’t get it, if you care enough to do that why not just take propecia

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good lord that is quite the comb over. I don’t get it, if you care enough to do that why not just take propecia
I doubt he's aware of Propecia and he is probably still in the denial phase of thinking it's not actually genetic, I remember in his video he said that his hair loss was due to stress caused by being insecure about his hair which made it fall out.