This Vid Definitely Hit Me Hard Smh

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I messaged this kid on Instagram and had a brief convo with him. He’s actually pretty cool butncopes HARD. He told me he’s growing his hair back out and it’s growing thicker, no treatment. Lel

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I messaged this kid on Instagram and had a brief convo with him. He’s actually pretty cool butncopes HARD. He told me he’s growing his hair back out and it’s growing thicker, no treatment. Lel

I saw him say the same thing on a YouTube video... his hair looked so bad too lol. He really needs to just shave it, he honestly looked ok

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Bleak.PNG
    Bleak.PNG
    188.5 KB · Views: 376

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally went from a perfectly straight hairline in 2016 to a balding mess in just two years, balding is so damn brutal. He looks like a teenager in some of his other pics so it makes me feel better knowing there are other people who started balding as early as me. Also he has a relatively attractive girlfriend which is reassuring since ultimately the hair doesn't matter even if it does make him look like *** without his hat on.

Attachments

• Grim 2.PNG
    Grim 2.PNG
    362.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Grim 3.PNG
    Grim 3.PNG
    575.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Bleak.PNG
    Bleak.PNG
    188.5 KB · Views: 421

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally went from a perfectly straight hairline in 2016 to a balding mess in just two years, balding is so damn brutal. He looks like a teenager in some of his other pics so it makes me feel better knowing there are other people who started balding as early as me. Also he has a relatively attractive girlfriend which is reassuring since ultimately the hair doesn't matter even if it does make him look like *** without his hat on.

Jesus that’s brutal. And his thin nw4 has got to go... either shave or get on propecia

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
This kid is 20 years old by the way. Gotta admit that it’s kinda inspirational seeing some pretty boy dude go through this and cope better than us.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's turning into Elon Musk's before picture.

And hold the phone on the hot girlfriend - lets see if he still has a hot girl friend in the next few years and after losing another Norwood.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's turning into Elon Musk's before picture.

And hold the phone on the hot girlfriend - lets see if he still has a hot girl friend in the next few years and after losing another Norwood.
She's already 3 months pregnant so I imagine that'd help a lot in the staying together. He just needs to get on finasteride or something. His hair looks exactly like mine at baseline except my hairline was further back and by the looks we're both the same age.

blackg

Reaction score
I can sympathize with the fact that this guy is loosing his hair, but damn! He sure is into himself.
It's a bit cringey.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably just stress, I knew it!

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that, and too many hats.

Jokes aside, he seems like a good guy and coping well enough.

Attachments

• EE2A855B-0EAA-49B3-85B2-97BC186F6514.jpeg
    EE2A855B-0EAA-49B3-85B2-97BC186F6514.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 334

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hilarious...we have all been in denial about our shitty genes.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do hat prisoners, who started wearing hats because they're balding, turn around and say that hats either caused it or partly caused it? Wouldn't that make you a complete moron for wearing them in the first place? Lol

And no hats don't make you go bald .

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that, and too many hats.

Jokes aside, he seems like a good guy and coping well enough.
Did you advise him to look into hair systems.? His side hair looks decent, so there is a great chance for this guy to get back his youthful look.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you advise him to look into hair systems.? His side hair looks decent, so there is a great chance for this guy to get back his youthful look.
No, someone told him to try meds or transplant and he said it’s a waste of money. I guess acceptance is always the best way to go about it. He’s still coping hard though lol

Kingboo83

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also don't go out anymore. It's getting to the point where most of my friends and some family havent seen me in over a year. As far as I'm concerned my life is over. Just ganna sit in a room and wait for the end.

Hey, I may not know you or how you're struggling.. but I just want to let you know that you don't have to live your life that way. Jesus Christ died on the cross so that we may have life and have it more abundantly, and despite all my own shortcomings and struggles, He really has helped me along the way. It's not always easy and takes dependence on Him, but it truly is worth it. Hope you'll be feeling better

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I may not know you or how you're struggling.. but I just want to let you know that you don't have to live your life that way. Jesus Christ died on the cross so that we may have life and have it more abundantly, and despite all my own shortcomings and struggles, He really has helped me along the way. It's not always easy and takes dependence on Him, but it truly is worth it. Hope you'll be feeling better
Jesus made you bald. He hates you.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do hat prisoners, who started wearing hats because they're balding, turn around and say that hats either caused it or partly caused it? Wouldn't that make you a complete moron for wearing them in the first place? Lol

And no hats don't make you go bald .

It’s their way of pretending to have control over a condition, that was caused by shitty genes. They probably prefer the idea of having made a lifestyle mistake than being genetically inferior.