This sucks....

Redbone

Reaction score
a Few Years ago I was known as the person all the guys wanted to be like and all the women wanted to be with. Now I am just known as that bald dude in the back, life is f*****g cruel.

morpheus

Reaction score
just because your bald doesnt mean women cant find you sexy!

my girlfriend is attracted to bald men, the less hair they have the more shes attracted to them, i think if they have symmetrical good looking type faces this helps, but in my experience ive met a lot of women who prefer, or are with balding guys.

obviously there are girls who shy away from balding guys, ie teenagers etc, but many women ive met like the fact that the guy is mature. ie no longer the perfect 18 yr, they like a guy thats lived a bit and has taken natures aging shite with grace

keep it up dude, theres good out there for you

Redbone

Reaction score
I know man and I have the picture you have the name. What I meant was people used to want to get to know me. I was always treated nicely by people and women especially on first meetings and such.

The new job I started a few weeks ago people are kind of unfriendly and we were all new because it was a new company.

I agree that lots of bald guys look great, but what is your advice to a guy who was pretty attractive and got lots of attention and now is a fizzle cause he is thin?

morpheus

Reaction score
i know what you mean redbone, ppl seem more enthusiastic about ppl with fluffy hair, but that doesnt stop the likes of us enjoying ourselves, we still attract women, and do all the things that ppl with mops do, the problemis more in ourselves than the way other ppl consider us, and when i was much younger, my best mate was tgining considerably, but this never detracted from the way i though of him, he was one of those ppl who you really wish youd never lost touch with... but i can empasize (spelling?) in your situation, new jobs are always crap at the begining, everyones in the boat though, and it takes a while to develop rapport, just give it some time

G

morpheus said:
i know what you mean redbone, ppl seem more enthusiastic about ppl with fluffy hair, but that doesnt stop the likes of us enjoying ourselves, we still attract women, and do all the things that ppl with mops do, the problemis more in ourselves than the way other ppl consider us, and when i was much younger, my best mate was tgining considerably, but this never detracted from the way i though of him, he was one of those ppl who you really wish youd never lost touch with... but i can empasize (spelling?) in your situation, new jobs are always crap at the begining, everyones in the boat though, and it takes a while to develop rapport, just give it some time

What the hell is "ppl"???????????

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce, "ppl" is the internet retard's abbreviation for "people". Atleast be thankful he is using "ppl", because it seems that everybody now uses the word "peeps" as an abbreviation for "people", and that drives me insane. After writing this, I want to bang my head against the wall.

G

Healthy Nick said:
Bruce, "ppl" is the internet retard's abbreviation for "people". Atleast be thankful he is using "ppl", because it seems that everybody now uses the word "peeps" as an abbreviation for "people", and that drives me insane. After writing this, I want to bang my head against the wall.

I hear you! I don't know what would be sadder; if these folks cannot write correctly or will not take the time to do so!

Either way, I simply check out when I see one "paragraph" containing some form of street language that I do not care to decipher.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Healthy Nick said:

I hear you! I don't know what would be sadder; if these folks cannot write correctly or will not take the time to do so!

Either way, I simply check out when I see one "paragraph" containing some form of street language that I do not care to decipher.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
get over it

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Healthy Nick said:

Bruce right now, they just spell that way because they're lazy or think it's "cool," but the risk is that people are actually going to start thinking that this is the normal way to spell. Kids are getting on the internet at younger and younger ages. If this ever gets accepted by society, I may have to retreat to a cave.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
HairFreak said:
LOL
Oh no, I should write: Laughing Out Loud :roll:

:roll: Let's be honest here. When you type "LOL", you aren't really "laughing out loud". Give me a f*****g break. Don't use any of that sh*t

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure most people could work out what "ppl" means at first look esoecially in within the context of the sentence.

Bruce right now, they just spell that way because they're lazy or think it's "cool," ...

I am sure people don't write that way because they are "cool". I guess you could say its lazyness, sure people want to get things done as quick as possible, thats human nature. Just the same as people use abbreviations in text messages and when writing shorthand notes.

Healthy Nick, are you anywhere near the same sort of age as Bruce Lee by any chance? :lol:

You must have a lot more things to be "driven insane about" in your life rather than the way someone writes. It sure doesn't bother me and a lot of other people in the slightest :)

Anyway not sure why I replied, this threads stupid

scud666

Established Member
Reaction score
Redbone: gimme a break. u were once a stud? how bout ppl like me? i was never a stud. not even close. i was born butt-freaking ugly. not hair-wise, but face wise and skin wise. be thankful u're not me. i swear, there is no one worth pitying more than me.

Bruce/Healthy Nick: what is wrong with using abbrviations on the internet? we're not typing a business proposal or a master's thesis paper here. as long as we get the msg across, i think there's no harm in using "bf, gf, ppl, u" in fact we use alot of abbreviations in real life. look at words like "vs, etc., ie" what makes these abbrev. alright to use and other not ok?

morpheus

Reaction score
Thanks scud, well put as well. Talk about an over-reaction to the use of abbreviation, I think If this was a firing range, I would have been splattered all over the wall by healthynicks gunfire.

Hope we managed to comfort you a bit redbone, but im totally with you on what your saying, I just try not to think about it very much, but sometimes it can really surface

G

scud666 said:
Redbone: gimme a break. u were once a stud? how bout ppl like me? i was never a stud. not even close. i was born butt-freaking ugly. not hair-wise, but face wise and skin wise. be thankful u're not me. i swear, there is no one worth pitying more than me.

Bruce/Healthy Nick: what is wrong with using abbrviations on the internet? we're not typing a business proposal or a master's thesis paper here. as long as we get the msg across, i think there's no harm in using "bf, gf, ppl, u" in fact we use alot of abbreviations in real life. look at words like "vs, etc., ie" what makes these abbrev. alright to use and other not ok?

First off, this is not really "driving me crazy" although it is annoying when one is reading for content and has to perform a series of interpretations to decipher "symbols" that folks make up for words. Notice I did not use the word abbreviation, as the symbol "ppl" is not an accepted abbreviation in any dictionary that I know of.

Hey, if you are going to use English, try to use English, not pig internet language!

On the other hand, if you don't care if many folks simply don't read or respond to your message, keep using ppl.

And, have a sparkling day! :D

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
scud666 said:

Scudd I'm finding it hard to understand what you're saying now

Scott

Reaction score
Bruce, try being helpful instead of a whiner. boo hoo, I just don't think I can decipher all this complicated text. Either you just want to cause trouble or your just mentally slow. I don't know to many "ppl" who have trouble with these "symbols"

oh, and

have a wintery fresh lip smackin' fun lovin' day!!!