This Site Is About Turkish New Cream (reboost)

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, well general community feedback and stats seems to indicate the contrary.

I stated time and again that this thing had all the hallmarks of a scam, that it was unacceptable for a University to do this kind of thing, etc. but you argued that it was unwise or ridiculous to reach that conclusion and that instead we should just wait until it's out and people use it before saying it's a scam. I will say again: Science does not work like that and if you wouldn't wait and see if that iphone you bought is legitimate, then you shouldn't do that for medical procedures and treatments either. Now what do we have? Yet another product full of "vitamins" and "biotin" that doesn't do anything that thousands of other products containing the same ingredients do — nothing.

Enthusiasm for jargon, marketing and relying on anecdotal claims to inform you on what you'd like to believe rather than scientific research is unhealthy and why men and women throughout history have been duped and cheated on hairloss and I am glad to see that in this instance, most people didn't fall for it.

Let’s be clear – you called Reboost a scam while it was a product in development, even though you had no credible knowledge about the complete list of ingredients at that time. Isn’t that a classic case of jumping to conclusions? Where was your evidence back then that proved this product’s a scam?

Since the beginning, my narrative has been that you cannot call a product a scam when it hasn’t been released to the general public. You're not a researcher, nor a scientist working daily on issues of hair loss – and as I explained to you before, you can’t determine whether a product is a scam or not until it’s released to the general public and users have shared their experiences.

Minoxidil was released in 1988, but I had a pharmacist making minoxidil for me in 1986. That’s over 30 years ago. Where you even born then? Minoxidil never really grew any hair for me, but I kept using it because I hoped it might keep what I have. Would you call Minoxidil a scam because it didn’t grow hair on my head? Or is it simply a product that works for some – especially young guys who’ve just started losing their hair?

I don’t know if Reboost will grow hair for a few a people, or none at all – and neither do you. That has been my position since word of this product hit the internet. And, keeping an open mind, it’s possible, though perhaps unlikely, that vitamins and nutrients might grow hair.

Here’s one example – during a routine checkup my doctor noticed that I’d lost nearly all my eyebrow hair. He told me that this was a side-effect for people with thyroid issues. I was put on a medication (Synthroid), but it didn’t regrow my eyebrows. Later, my doctor advised me to go to my local vitamin store and pick up an iodine supplement because thyroid issues often come about because the body's stopped producing iodine. 4 months later 90% of my eyebrows grew back because of an over-the-counter supplement. It’s self-evident that what we put in and on our body can often demonstrate powerful effects.

How sad is it that you would hope that this product would not be effective for those of us with hair loss just so that you could have your Haha moment and say that you're right? Wouldn’t it be nice if this product worked to some degree so that we could get off Finasteride and grow some hair in the process? Time will tell, but there will be no Haha moment today.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zd4a6Cl.png

that's pretty impressive tbh

No fucks given by Reboost description...they're like:

2rh71wm.jpg

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s be clear – you called Reboost a scam while it was a product in development, even though you had no credible knowledge about the complete list of ingredients at that time. Isn’t that a classic case of jumping to conclusions? Where was your evidence back then that proved this product’s a scam?

I don't have to provide evidence that something is a scam when there is no evidence that it is legitimate and the behaviors of the people peddling it is classic con. How do you not see how this works?

There's a lot of things I'd LIKE to believe.

I'd like to believe that a topical cream or shampoo will cure everyone's hairloss

I'd like to believe Reboost is that product

Unfortunately, the science thus far demonstrates that such a product is likely not within our grasp and it is crystal clear Reboost isn't that product either.

You're not a researcher, nor a scientist working daily on issues of hair loss – and as I explained to you before, you can’t determine whether a product is a scam or not until it’s released to the general public and users have shared their experiences.

Bullshit I can't and as if I just didn't successfully do exactly that. It's called "common sense" and "critical thinking".

Minoxidil was released in 1988, but I had a pharmacist making minoxidil for me in 1986. That’s over 30 years ago. Where you even born then? Minoxidil never really grew any hair for me, but I kept using it because I hoped it might keep what I have. Would you call Minoxidil a scam because it didn’t grow hair on my head? Or is it simply a product that works for some – especially young guys who’ve just started losing their hair?

Here you go again demonstrating that you don't care about the scientific method. Growing hair is a side effect of minoxidil; it has always been known that it doesn't happen to some people.

Here’s one example – during a routine checkup my doctor noticed that I’d lost nearly all my eyebrow hair. He told me that this was a side-effect for people with thyroid issues. I was put on a medication (Synthroid), but it didn’t regrow my eyebrows. Later, my doctor advised me to go to my local vitamin store and pick up an iodine supplement because thyroid issues often come about because the body's stopped producing iodine. 4 months later 90% of my eyebrows grew back because of an over-the-counter supplement. It’s self-evident that what we put in and on our body can often demonstrate powerful effects.

No, they grew back because you had an Iodine deficiency that caused your eyebrow hair to fall out and the supplement replaced the Iodine. Your anecdote is not an argument for over-the-counter supplements might be secret cures, but rather that your doctor understands biochemistry or whatever well enough to inform you of a solution to a biochemical problem.

The horseshoe on men's heads isn't there because of a vitamin deficiency or something; it's there because of a degenerative, genetically-inherited condition that eventually results in the ostensible destruction of the organs that produce hair. Completely different.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have to provide evidence that something is a scam when there is no evidence that it is legitimate and the behaviors of the people peddling it is classic con. How do you not see how this works?

You just wrote that there is no evidence. Without evidence how can you determine that it is or isn't a scam? Quite simply you can't – and that has been position the whole time. Can you imagine a man being arrested and put on trial without having a single shred of evidence? No eyewitness, trace evidence or smoking gun? Your point is completely irrational, which is consistent with your lack of reasoning.

Here you go again demonstrating that you don't care about the scientific method. Growing hair is a side effect of minoxidil; it has always been known that it doesn't happen to some people.

Umm – that's what I already said. Minoxidil is not considered a scam, even though it grows hair only on some people. As of 2015 Minoxidil is globally valued at $7 billion. All of my friends take it. None have grown back any hair.

No, they grew back because you had an Iodine deficiency that caused your eyebrow hair to fall out and the supplement replaced the Iodine. Your anecdote is not an argument for over-the-counter supplements might be secret cures, but rather that your doctor understands biochemistry or whatever well enough to inform you of a solution to a biochemical problem.

You are missing my point. Yes, someone realized that if a person with thyroid hairloss takes iodine, or in my case, potassium iodide – hair will grow back due to a simple over-the-counter supplement. At some point, somebody discovered a correlation between the loss of eyebrow hair and the thyroid. This finding wasn't self-evident. Someone discovered that association through much trial an error. The thyroid is a complex gland. And yet something provided by nature – primarily, the sea – resolved this particular issue of hairloss. Who on this forum has lost a vast amount of hair and grown back 90% of it?

I can see that you're a thinking reed, but at your age you've yet to truly grasp logic and reason. Being book smart doesn't make you life smart. And until you embrace the shades of grey you will continue to struggle with perspective. It's been nice chatting with you. But I've said all I need to. There will be no more discussions with you, young man.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just wrote that there is no evidence. Without evidence how can you determine that it is or isn't a scam? Quite simply you can't – and that has been position the whole time. Can you imagine a man being arrested and put on trial without having a single shred of evidence? No eyewitness, trace evidence or smoking gun? Your point is completely irrational, which is consistent with your lack of reasoning.

No, I can't imagine that, Janks. So why do you get so hyped about and defensive about an alleged cure for hairloss in topical form with nothing to substantiate the claims beforehand?

All of your years of "life experience" and you still don't understand how basic skepticism works. The burden of proof lies on the shoulders of those making the claim that is in doubt. not on those who doubt it.

"There's no evidence of God; therefore, he must not exist"

"But you can't prove that he doesn't exist!"

:rolleyes:

H

Reaction score
Why did I watch this thread?
"There's no evidence of God; therefore, he must not exist"

"But you can't prove that he doesn't exist!"
Let's not bring existential questions into this and instead Janks16 if/when this Reboost comes out order some, order crates of it, fill up your bathtub please given your arguments I'd be insulted if you did not. If you come out looking like a werewolf I'll purchase a ticket on the Reboost train. Until then, everyone should be skeptical about any product claiming to reverse their hairline especially ones whose ingredients look like a multivitamin.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The likely hood of this product working is very close to zero and it's easy to make that conclusion because all the ingredients have been tried before. It's not like there is anything new here that you cant search for on this site over the last 15 years or so.

br1

Reaction score
Why are you guys still debating over if it works or not? Just buy the thing and wait 2 weeks. As they claim it works in 2 weeks.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did I watch this thread?

Let's not bring existential questions into this...

Your hair will be saved only if you have FAITH in the product. Non believer's follicles will be damned to eternal baldness.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Since the beginning, my narrative has been that you cannot call a product a scam when it hasn’t been released to the general public. You're not a researcher, nor a scientist working daily on issues of hair loss – and as I explained to you before, you can’t determine whether a product is a scam or not until it’s released to the general public and users have shared their experiences.

That's not how it works. Do you test drive a car before you buy it? They proved that Minoxidil, Finasteride, and Dutasteride worked before they marketed them to the general public. Why would you market something to the public when you haven't proven that it does what you're marketing it to do? That is a scam. Do you think Samsung just throws a bunch of plastic and transistors together, and then sells it as a television, without testing to make sure that it actually displays moving images first? You are either connected to this scam, or you are the most naive person on the planet. If they want to sell it as a hair loss treatment they first need to prove to themselves that it works as a hair loss treatment. If they haven't done that, then they don't know that it works, and by saying it does, they are lying (aka scamming). Obviously if they had proven to themselves that it works, they would release that proof to the general public before selling the cream. It would make them a lot more money.

New dimonesion

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO Reboost team only provided lousy pictures to market their product.

I'm not convinced that this product will bring any benefits.