This Site Is About Turkish New Cream (reboost)

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zd4a6Cl.png

that's pretty impressive tbh

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No wonder approval took so long...I mean, "olive oil", "vitamins"...pretty cutting edge stuff.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't not take this opportunity to be a facetious dick and tag @Janks16 and www.folliclethought.com and just say

To put it kindly, you're the epitome of That Guy that no one likes. This forum is filled with young men with an arrested development and who whine and b**ch like little boys who can't have their candy. There are some men in the this forum, but mostly it's children over the age of 18 that constantly exert knee-jerk reactions and are incapable of perspective and something called dignity. You've found a home here, That Guy. Well done.

Last edited:

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To put it kindly, you're the epitome of That Guy that no one likes. This forum is filled with young men with an arrested development and who whine and b**ch like little boys who they can't have their candy. There are some men in the this forum, but mostly it's children over the age of 18 that constantly exert knee-jerk reactions and are incapable of perspective and something called dignity. You've found a home here, That Guy. Well done.
Haw haw

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To put it kindly, you're the epitome of That Guy that no one likes. This forum is filled with young men with an arrested development and who whine and b**ch like little boys who they can't have their candy. There are some men in the this forum, but mostly it's children over the age of 18 that constantly exert knee-jerk reactions and are incapable of perspective and something called dignity. You've found a home here, That Guy. Well done.

shoutout to @rcom440 and his belief that the dick cream would be better than Brotzu

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, well general community feedback and stats seems to indicate the contrary.

I stated time and again that this thing had all the hallmarks of a scam, that it was unacceptable for a University to do this kind of thing, etc. but you argued that it was unwise or ridiculous to reach that conclusion and that instead we should just wait until it's out and people use it before saying it's a scam. I will say again: Science does not work like that and if you wouldn't wait and see if that iphone you bought is legitimate, then you shouldn't do that for medical procedures and treatments either. Now what do we have? Yet another product full of "vitamins" and "biotin" that doesn't do anything that thousands of other products containing the same ingredients do — nothing.

Enthusiasm for jargon, marketing and relying on anecdotal claims to inform you on what you'd like to believe rather than scientific research is unhealthy and why men and women throughout history have been duped and cheated on hairloss and I am glad to see that in this instance, most people didn't fall for it.

H

Reaction score
As if there's a hairloss forum that young men join to express gratitude for their male pattern baldness...kind of a paradox don't you think?

bankopm

Reaction score
Guys, i m from Turkey. I already told in one of the posts that there are no capacity and capability for a alternative hair cure in any university of Turkey. They can only mix some snake oils and try to sell for 80 dollars,,, What a shame :D

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, i m from Turkey. I already told in one of the posts that there are no capacity and capability for a alternative hair cure in any university of Turkey. They can only mix some snake oils and try to sell for 80 dollars,,, What a shame :D

Why does your profile say "from Sweden". You are snake oil also

upload_2017-5-11_20-49-56.png

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This isn't even the same product as Kelopecia, but more like a scheme to regain lost profits from their failed product. I suppose you could say they're trying to reboost their financial position.