This Shows How Women Lie About "liking Baldness".

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...eek-Mariella-goes-three-dates-Mr-Perfect.html

There's a weekly article in this paper where a woman goes on 3 dates and gives her opinion. At the start, describing what she's looking for in a man she says; ""Previously, I might have disregarded someone who was bald, but now I have let that and other features go, because they were standing in the way of me meeting someone I might actually like."" How mature and intelligent of her. :rolleyes:
Then on the first date she says; ""The first thing I thought was: ‘He’s bald!’ In the past, it would have put me off. But he’s an actor and I work with them every day, so straight away I knew he wasn’t what I was looking for — I need direction and financial security. He also wasn’t into health and fitness. He was sweet and funny, a gentleman, but for me there was no spark and I don’t think I’d see him again. He’s missing some important qualities I’m looking for.""
A number of things here. Firstly, she says she isn't bothered by baldness and yet she's screaming in her head "He's bald!" the very second she sees him. She can try to pretend there's other reasons "he wasn’t what I was looking for " but it's obvious she's written this guy off as soon as she saw his big shiny head. "He’s missing some important qualities" is he? Like hair you mean love?
This guy is also probably the best looking of the 3 guys and also in her words sweet, funny and a gentleman - all things she said she was looking for at the start. So this is what we're up against guys, whatever women say hair is the most important thing. You can tick off all the other boxes - looks, personality, money, kindness ect but without hair you don't have much hope.
Lastly the "He's bald" comment I found very insensitive. Imagine being that poor guy and reading that in a national paper. It's also shows some double standards, I mean could you imagine if it was the other way round and a guy said "Oh my god she's so fat!" I imagine the paper wouldn't even print it or if they did the guy would be slaughtered.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...eek-Mariella-goes-three-dates-Mr-Perfect.html

There's a weekly article in this paper where a woman goes on 3 dates and gives her opinion. At the start, describing what she's looking for in a man she says; ""Previously, I might have disregarded someone who was bald, but now I have let that and other features go, because they were standing in the way of me meeting someone I might actually like."" How mature and intelligent of her. :rolleyes:
Then on the first date she says; ""The first thing I thought was: ‘He’s bald!’ In the past, it would have put me off. But he’s an actor and I work with them every day, so straight away I knew he wasn’t what I was looking for — I need direction and financial security. He also wasn’t into health and fitness. He was sweet and funny, a gentleman, but for me there was no spark and I don’t think I’d see him again. He’s missing some important qualities I’m looking for.""
A number of things here. Firstly, she says she isn't bothered by baldness and yet she's screaming in her head "He's bald!" the very second she sees him. She can try to pretend there's other reasons "he wasn’t what I was looking for " but it's obvious she's written this guy off as soon as she saw his big shiny head. "He’s missing some important qualities" is he? Like hair you mean love?
This guy is also probably the best looking of the 3 guys and also in her words sweet, funny and a gentleman - all things she said she was looking for at the start. So this is what we're up against guys, whatever women say hair is the most important thing. You can tick off all the other boxes - looks, personality, money, kindness ect but without hair you don't have much hope.
Lastly the "He's bald" comment I found very insensitive. Imagine being that poor guy and reading that in a national paper. It's also shows some double standards, I mean could you imagine if it was the other way round and a guy said "Oh my god she's so fat!" I imagine the paper wouldn't even print it or if they did the guy would be slaughtered.
If you see my signature you will notice I reported an excerpt from a very famous novel, written by a woman.
Many books I have read that were written by a woman have this concept that baldness defines a man’s attractiveness. Even in Elena Ferrante’s books, when a woman wants to convince herself that a man does not deserve attention anymore, she will underline how his hair is not what it used to be.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
The same exact thing happened to me. I told a woman how ambitious and driven I was. Well, I expressed it. I then asked her what she looks for in guys. She said (ignoring what I had expressed earlier) that she looks for ambitious, driven guys. This woman didn't seem happy to be out with me from the first five minutes and the whole time seemed like she wanted to leave. Everything was fine leading up to this date up until she saw that my photos were a little deceptive and my hair was a little more diffuse than my photos indicated.

I don't blame her and you can't blame me. It just illustrates how hair is the most important quality for dating a woman. The things like ambition, confidence, affability etc. are optional extras but hair is considered essential.

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If there is something that ladies like less than balding men, it is men who try too hard to conceal baldness. Say combovers, bad wigs, cheap transplants.
Keep it real and you should be fine.

Nope. There is nothing that ladies like less than balding men. At worst, combovers, bad wigs etc. bring about an equal amount of disdain. One thing that a guy with a bad wig or hat has going for him is that people will think "I'm sure that he's making a fuss about nothing and isn't that bald". A NW6 does not get that. He's simply invisible.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd say a bad comb over is the one thing even more repulsive to a woman. You lose all respect with a bad comb over.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women way beyond the wall demends to have Mister Perfect lol. And 3 cucks (not bad looking ones either) are thirsting on her instead of banging younger womens. dating marked in the West is laughable.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on the street today and looked at all the couples once.
I saw a lot of men with a bald head and a hot girlfriend, hand in hand.

I'd say 50% of women don't like bald heads and 50% of all women don't give a sh*t if you have hair or not.

But what was quite interesting was that 90% of the very good looking men had a woman who just looked average or even below average.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on the street today and looked at all the couples once.
I saw a lot of men with a bald head and a hot girlfriend, hand in hand.

I'd say 50% of women don't like bald heads and 50% of all women don't give a sh*t if you have hair or not.

But what was quite interesting was that 90% of the very good looking men had a woman who just looked average or even below average.

Looking at relationships is not a good indicator since long term relationships also bring factors such as personality, settling, career, finances into play. Not to mention those guys could have gone bald after they got together since most men don't bald much before 30 - usually just temple loss.

When you break it down to raw genuine attraction and girls having crushes it paints a different story. If you're a conventionally attractive guy it's easy to know since most girls will have been into you spontaneously from early days and wanting to give you a chance. What I've observed in such examples is all these attractive guys had close to a full head of hair except the black guys who don't lose anything shaved if they had looks. That's not to say a minority of white guys can't look great shaved and masculine, sure but I've never seen one that has kept that natural attraction ability, rather formed a Vin Diesel type of small niche.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're a conventionally attractive guy it's easy to know since most girls will have been into you spontaneously from early days
Did you ever read that Reddit post by a good looking girl who thought humanity was nice and who only later in life discovered people aren’t nice to everyone? It is such a cool read. I think someone linked here in HairLossTalk.com

Here: https://amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/..._a_weird_question_but_what_is_it_like/c1920o8
Reply by thinks_like_a_man

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever read that Reddit post by a good looking girl who thought humanity was nice and who only later in life discovered people aren’t nice to everyone? It is such a cool read. I think someone linked here in HairLossTalk.com

Here: https://amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/..._a_weird_question_but_what_is_it_like/c1920o8
Reply by thinks_like_a_man

I'd never read that before, thanks it was interesting. What surprises me here is that she was so unaware of her status since most hot girls begin to realise how men are treating them differently from the age of 21 and beyond. It's possible to live in a bubble though especially since her friends were all good looking guys and girls and you take it for granted and "normal" until something hits. She probably never deeply thought about all this and was in a career without exposure to different people. However, if she had read the news, history, interacted with different people or looked at the treatment of her acquaintances (school friends and wider social/work circle) she would notice the difference but it probably wouldn't feel too real and personal. I know I had never thought about looks or searched until my temples went back in my late 20s. This is echoed by a few people on here who have the mantra "I was fine and happy with girls/friends/life until my hair started going." I know others are in a more difficult spot with more issues.

For her to become "invisible" it was ageing, like it can be balding for attractive men on here. Both these are eye openers concerning their previous beneficial status. I feel like she's counting her blessings for what she had and realises it wasn't for ever. Think about it, most men are invisible to begin with and for girls being around a 7 ensures some attention from the right guys that they crave. There are quite a lot of bitter depressed unattractive girls as there is more pressure for beauty compared to men, at least on paper although the number of men with image issues is rising massively. I think neither gender can really be happy when they're on the periphery of life and being "aware of reality" especially in their 20s - it's getting harder with each generation. Before, lots of men may have realised they were unattractive (was still known) but there wasn't the constant bombardment from the media and they also married and had kids early on. They also had bigger worries about health and work so overall less time to reflect on so called "vanity issues."

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Here's my 2 scents:

Nobody prefers bald. Some might ''like'' bald, but only if the man is also attractive otherwise, and/or rich. Deep down however every woman out there would prefer their man to have hair. Personally I love the really short buzzcut look on men, but I'll gladly admit that it looks hella better with a full outline of buzzed hair, rather than a five o'clock shadow. It does not matter how hot the man is, he would look hotter with hair.
That said, I would and have dated men with hair loss. My criteria (of course) is that they keep their hairstyle clean despite of hair loss, no mullets or birds nests' thanks. They also have to be in shape, taller than me, have charm, be masculine and of course get along well.
People here are probably going to say ''women are so picky! especially a woman with hair loss has to place to have those criteria''
Well, no man would love to date an out of shape, bald woman with saggy breasts either. We all care about looks, to different degrees. Some settle for less of course, but only cause they can't get more.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
For her to become "invisible" it was ageing
This got me. The big tragedy of being a woman is that in 100% of cases, she will become invisible sooner or later. Even the world top 1% most beautiful women will become invisible at a point in time. Beauty grows, peaks, then slowly fades. For those of you who know my posts in the past this has been a major concern of mine. I freak out more with each passing year, at the same time I have this growing peace about it, like it calms me down that this will happen to everyone not just me. But I can't say that it doesn't suck. Such a big part of being a woman or being human in general, is being attractive and desired by others. I think a lot of women start to freak out once they hit their mid or late 20s, because they start to realize that the wining and dining, the chasing and the pampering is not going to last forever. Maybe their husbands or significant others are starting to look at other women, starting to act distant and cold, struggling to get it up in bed. And that must be a huge blow to anyone's confidence.
Luckily for me I am in shape and have a baby face so I feel I'm set for a few more years and yeah I'll enjoy the hell out of that attention lol. But once you enter your 30s, 99.9% of women will already have dropped significantly on the attractiveness scale. Even 10/10 models like Miranda Kerr (now 35) are aging, and not getting the privileges they used to. Call us spoiled, but once you are used to that attention is becomes a rush, and when it one day disappears that sh*t hurts I bet.
That is why a woman has to be more than looks, she has to do more with her life, have a different purpose in addition to taking care of herself of course which I belive in 100% no matter what age. I feel like a woman's femininity and ''beauty'' can remain, although her sexual attractiveness cannot.

Last edited:

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of women that would look pass flaws such as balding, but these women have flaws of their own that men on here can't slum themselves to accept. I don't know everyone here personally but seeing a lot of post, I feel like a lot of men use the excuse of their hair to dismiss the fact that most likely they'd never gotten girls even with it because the girls they want are out of their league.

The worse part? Whiny self pitting men are even more disliked by women than balding men. Good luck being bald and depressing.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my 2 scents:

Nobody prefers bald. Some might ''like'' bald, but only if the man is also attractive otherwise, and/or rich. Deep down however every woman out there would prefer their man to have hair. Personally I love the really short buzzcut look on men, but I'll gladly admit that it looks hella better with a full outline of buzzed hair, rather than a five o'clock shadow. It does not matter how hot the man is, he would look hotter with hair.
That said, I would and have dated men with hair loss. My criteria (of course) is that they keep their hairstyle clean despite of hair loss, no mullets or birds nests' thanks. They also have to be in shape, taller than me, have charm, be masculine and of course get along well.
People here are probably going to say ''women are so picky! especially a woman with hair loss has to place to have those criteria''
Well, no man would love to date an out of shape, bald woman with saggy breasts either. We all care about looks, to different degrees. Some settle for less of course, but only cause they can't get more.

Hey Evil :) Nice to see you on here, I was wondering how you were getting along in life. I remember once I talked about women having a switch for genuine attraction (on/off and pretty instantaneous) and you said you felt the same yourself. It's something I've noticed in girls and that's not to say a girl can't fall for a guy over a certain period of time but that brings different factors into play. I don't think you're picky in the sense I believe hair loss opened your eyes a little, however, what you desire/desired never truly changes and is important for a fulfilling relationship. I respect your opinion because it's similar to other pretty girls I know well. While they may want a full head of hair, they will tolerate some minor hair loss as they get older or even bit more as long as it's kept clean/stylish and not diffuse like you said.

This got me. The big tragedy of being a woman is that in 100% of cases, she will become invisible sooner or later. Even the world top 1% most beautiful women will become invisible at a point in time. Beauty grows, peaks, then slowly fades. For those of you who know my posts in the past this has been a major concern of mine. I freak out more with each passing year, at the same time I have this growing peace about it, like it calms me down that this will happen to everyone not just me. But I can't say that it doesn't suck. Such a big part of being a woman or being human in general, is being attractive and desired by others. I think a lot of women start to freak out once they hit their mid or late 20s, because they start to realize that the wining and dining, the chasing and the pampering is not going to last forever. Maybe their husbands or significant others are starting to look at other women, starting to act distant and cold, struggling to get it up in bed. And that must be a huge blow to anyone's confidence.
Luckily for me I am in shape and have a baby face so I feel I'm set for a few more years and yeah I'll enjoy the hell out of that attention lol. But once you enter your 30s, 99.9% of women will already have dropped significantly on the attractiveness scale. Even 10/10 models like Miranda Kerr (now 35) are aging, and not getting the privileges they used to. Call us spoiled, but once you are used to that attention is becomes a rush, and when it one day disappears that sh*t hurts I bet.
That is why a woman has to be more than looks, she has to do more with her life, have a different purpose in addition to taking care of herself of course which I belive in 100% no matter what age. I feel like a woman's femininity and ''beauty'' can remain, although her sexual attractiveness cannot.

You look really young so I don't think you have much to worry about! Like you said, it happens to everyone eventually, so the key is to create good memories while you can so you're less bitter about it as you get older. It will be hard either way for everyone but imagine being unattractive from youth on wards and how hard that would be? This could have happened with hair loss to us if it seriously consumed us, so something to think about and how different life could be if we didn't find a "method" for hair. I've seen many times how miserable plain girls can be when they see attractive guys check out pretty girls and often will start hating the guy and the girl so they are aware of that privilege. That rush is someone else's misery but over time they begin to accept relationship dynamics begrudgingly. If someone said at the beginning, you'll be pretty, age well and have your health in check, there's not much more a human being can wish for. The rest is up to us to achieve and cultivate with normal to above average intelligence.

It's really important to me when you said a woman has to be more than looks because for any person (male/female) having many other purposes really does help change the mindset, occupy more time and you derive happiness from other factors too. I know you were working on that and it sounds like you made some progress. A well rounded pretty girl is also more appealing than just a pretty face.

Men do generally age better than women but really it's a case of looking at your parents and I think you're going to be okay there since that's how you're progressing. I've seen some girls look really old at 25 and past it it's just their genetics. On that same note, I've seen too many older attractive women with real sex appeal so I'd say it's about staying slim, having good skin genetics and keeping the hair long. Most men out there will value looks and beauty more than age at first glance.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you see my signature you will notice I reported an excerpt from a very famous novel, written by a woman.
Many books I have read that were written by a woman have this concept that baldness defines a man’s attractiveness. Even in Elena Ferrante’s books, when a woman wants to convince herself that a man does not deserve attention anymore, she will underline how his hair is not what it used to be.

damn man, that is so true. nothing in a novel/film says "has been" like a receding hairline. you are then supposed to be a happy for the female protagonist that she is finally happy now that she has her dream man (the one with the nice car and the NW1).
f***, and my family keep wondering why i am always numbing myself with drugs.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn man, that is so true. nothing in a novel/film says "has been" like a receding hairline. you are then supposed to be a happy for the female protagonist that she is finally happy now that she has her dream man (the one with the nice car and the NW1).
f***, and my family keep wondering why i am always numbing myself with drugs.
And yet I think we balding men, who are trying to cure it, have a different relation with aging than the people who have no health-looks problems.

We balding men (especially those who started thinning early) have always had an idea of what aging might feel like: it has been impending on us all the time in the form of a receding hairline.

So I guess we have never really felt young, because hair as prevented it, and we will never feel old, as a consequence of the first issue.