This One Is For The Guys Who Feel Ugly

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
362.gif

6e3.gif

xander am i mistaken in assuming that you are aware?
Nope but nice memes either way xDDD

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Shes like an 8-9 and hes like a 5-6 dweeb

I dont get it lol.

Makes me rage thinking how im more manly but baldness is so hated i couldnt get her, but this beta face can

Do we know he's sleeping with her?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad I live in a more health conscious part of the country, beautiful people everywhere who take care of their bodies. Go to any large American city and you'll see sh*t you wish you could unsee.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No evidence as always, like the guys who see their ugly friend supposedly go home with a hottie.

It always reminds me of that scene in the first American Pie.

They all think a guy is the man because he slept with a hottie, then we learn that they just talked all night.

It must happen more than we think in real life. Don't ever be fooled by ugly guys holding hands with a hot girl on the street.

For all we know, they just have a great platonic relationship (or as we would say, no relationship at all).

C'mon, holding hands? I agree with the rest as possibilities (but maybe as person who isn't so insecure I don't really care to think about this too much) but, holding hands?

Either she's mentally retarded enough to think it's fine to be seen holding hands with a male in public and not be aware people will think they're screwing, or she's mentally retarded and he's her carer (with benefits).

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No evidence as always, like the guys who see their ugly friend supposedly go home with a hottie.

It always reminds me of that scene in the first American Pie.

They all think a guy is the man because he slept with a hottie, then we learn that they just talked all night.

It must happen more than we think in real life. Don't ever be fooled by ugly guys holding hands with a hot girl on the street.

For all we know, they just have a great platonic relationship (or as we would say, no relationship at all).
Do you want me to post pics when they're on bed ? Apparently from some of the comments I've read shes a gold digger (sigh red pill everywhere).

Last edited:

sonero9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you consider yourself not handsome, then try to date a Mexican woman.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in the LA area, in a city with a large (non-rich) Mexican population.

Dear GOD, I have never seen such a high incidence of ugly women. A lot of the mexican women seem to be cursed with the Gru gene: most of the weight they put on goes to their midsection and face, their legs stay skinny. And this being USA, a lot of them were overweight. There is a large subtype of mexican women where the face is fat and wide. I passed feeling sorry for mexican women and reached a stage of feeling sorry for mexican men.

I think I went from a 3 to a 7 there. I was in Target (chain store), and I could see it in the cashiers' eyes, in the smiles I got, as I was just so different from the normal fat clientele. I'm not slim by any means, the mexicans there were so fat, especially in the face. Waddling around slowly in the store (USA people typically are not used to walking, they drive everywhere).

Back in Europe, I saw a policewoman at the airport who appeared like a model. In the bus there was an overweight middle aged woman: the extra weight was all in her legs, her face and upper body were slim (I would have loved to bang her). Such a huge contrast.

So @Exodus2011 @Dante92 and whoever else feels ugly. Visit a US city with a large mexican population. As therapy.

Exodus will be a legit 6+ there. If he wears some decent clothes, and some lifts, a 7.5 at least.
Dante too probably, by virtue of being slim.

If you want to feel like a 9, maybe visit a Walmart.

I hate to say this but when I went to Mexico (Tijuana) I compared them all to Turtle People. I compare everyone who has that native lineage there as just turtle people, most of the direct descendant central/south america population. But thats the poor areas that, as mentioned, are direct lineage. Then you get the areas where the Spaniards went and interbred. This is usually where the wealthier populations are and the more attractive with the European genetics. I always hear if you go to like Sweden or denmark the women working in McDonalds are like all out 10s.