This One Is For The Guys Who Feel Ugly

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was in the LA area, in a city with a large (non-rich) Mexican population.

Dear GOD, I have never seen such a high incidence of ugly women. A lot of the mexican women seem to be cursed with the Gru gene: most of the weight they put on goes to their midsection and face, their legs stay skinny. And this being USA, a lot of them were overweight. There is a large subtype of mexican women where the face is fat and wide. I passed feeling sorry for mexican women and reached a stage of feeling sorry for mexican men.

I think I went from a 3 to a 7 there. I was in Target (chain store), and I could see it in the cashiers' eyes, in the smiles I got, as I was just so different from the normal fat clientele. I'm not slim by any means, the mexicans there were so fat, especially in the face. Waddling around slowly in the store (USA people typically are not used to walking, they drive everywhere).

Back in Europe, I saw a policewoman at the airport who appeared like a model. In the bus there was an overweight middle aged woman: the extra weight was all in her legs, her face and upper body were slim (I would have loved to bang her). Such a huge contrast.

So @Exodus2011 @Dante92 and whoever else feels ugly. Visit a US city with a large mexican population. As therapy.

Exodus will be a legit 6+ there. If he wears some decent clothes, and some lifts, a 7.5 at least.
Dante too probably, by virtue of being slim.

If you want to feel like a 9, maybe visit a Walmart.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

resu

Reaction score
They do really have a peculiar body shape specially because they're so overweight, see here for an example:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do really have a peculiar body shape specially because they're so overweight, see here for an example:

LOL you thought you had it bad in Southern Europe no comparison to East LA. LOL

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

It's not just about being overweight, it's that any extra fat goes to the wrong places. I know a girl from Spain. Quite overweight. But most of the weight is in her fat fat legs. Her face is slender. Quite amazing. These women in LA ... even mildly overweight they looked like Gru.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

2523.jpg

Second girl from left looks very bonable. Dem legs. Also the first girl on the left.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in the LA area, in a city with a large (non-rich) Mexican population.

Dear GOD, I have never seen such a high incidence of ugly women. A lot of the mexican women seem to be cursed with the Gru gene: most of the weight they put on goes to their midsection and face, their legs stay skinny. And this being USA, a lot of them were overweight. There is a large subtype of mexican women where the face is fat and wide. I passed feeling sorry for mexican women and reached a stage of feeling sorry for mexican men.

I think I went from a 3 to a 7 there. I was in Target (chain store), and I could see it in the cashiers' eyes, in the smiles I got, as I was just so different from the normal fat clientele. I'm not slim by any means, the mexicans there were so fat, especially in the face. Waddling around slowly in the store (USA people typically are not used to walking, they drive everywhere).

Back in Europe, I saw a policewoman at the airport who appeared like a model. In the bus there was an overweight middle aged woman: the extra weight was all in her legs, her face and upper body were slim (I would have loved to bang her). Such a huge contrast.

So @Exodus2011 @Dante92 and whoever else feels ugly. Visit a US city with a large mexican population. As therapy.

Exodus will be a legit 6+ there. If he wears some decent clothes, and some lifts, a 7.5 at least.
Dante too probably, by virtue of being slim.

If you want to feel like a 9, maybe visit a Walmart.
lol theres a lot of brown mexicans where i live. yes they are pretty ugly. i'm better looking than most of them. and people are ugly in general where i live. a lot of them look inbred and trashy.

haha no racist but mexicans and arabs often seem to be pretty ugly . . . .

ofc i'm referring to the mostly native american mexicans. the more white mexicans like arianna grande look pretty good.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always envisioned Latino Mexican women as being exotic, slender with J Lo type features. Damn you

blackg

Reaction score
After watching Breaking Bad, I don't feel like visiting a US city with a large mexican population anyway. :D Or any American city for that matter. Too lawless and trigger happy for my liking.
Are you f*****g serious!?!?!
A man of your supposed intelligence getting his cues about American city life from a damn TV show!

You just lost a sh*t load of credibility.