This Is What We're All Afraid Of.. From Prettyboy Slayer To Mr. Forehead

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looked weird in the before as well. He has very odd eyes; and not in a good way.
Women love his eyes. They're striking which is attractive.

You guys must be kidding.
He was no chad EVEN when he had hair.

He had a girly looking face, weak jaw, no beard, very feminine features.

At best, he was a 6.5!

He actually does not look too bad with a shaved head though. If he got a new hairline thanks to transplant/SMP he would look really great.
You are talking from a straight male perspective.

A mix of masculine/feminine features is ideal.
He portrayed Chad in TV shows.

He does look very good in recent pics, his hair is much better now so he's definitely had some treatment.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here‘s a German heartthrob from the 90‘s who changed a bit over the years. Oli P.

Then:

View attachment 96469

View attachment 96470

Now:

View attachment 96471
View attachment 96472
Life can be cruel, you'd think he might have been on track to look something like this in older years - but life is full of surprises

upload_2018-8-20_8-25-40.png

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Frame is the most important aspect. Obsessing over wrinkles and stuff is wrong. In his case they've only "added character" to his face.

Fixed.
It's not hair that's the problem. Although this guy's hair looks amazing.

It's the lack of frame caused by hair loss.
If this guy shaved his head, he would still be top tier Chad material, because since his hair is so thick, he would have an insane frame.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fixed.
It's not hair that's the problem. Although this guy's hair looks amazing.

It's the lack of frame caused by hair loss.
If this guy shaved his head, he would still be top tier Chad material, because since his hair is so thick, he would have an insane frame.
You are right. After my first FUE, even with very low density I now have something that frames my face, and according to people who've known me in real life, the difference is night and day. "You look like a completely different person!" is what I get all the time, probably because my never-ending forehead was distracting and and now the attention is back to my eyes and mouth, the way it should be.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right. After my first FUE, even with very low density I now have something that frames my face, and according to people who've known me in real life, the difference is night and day. "You look like a completely different person!" is what I get all the time, probably because my never-ending forehead was distracting and and now the attention is back to my eyes and mouth, the way it should be.

That's why i think fixing baldness is not that big of a deal.
The shaved head look with a frame works on 90% of guys.
If it doesn't work on you, usually it's because you're a fattie or you were ugly with hair too.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
That's why i think fixing baldness is not that big of a deal.
The shaved head look with a frame works on 90% of guys.
If it doesn't work on you, usually it's because you're a fattie or you were ugly with hair too.

Would you say that to guys like me and the Duke of Cambridge, who have been refused FUE?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I'm afraid

1628362577225.png

1628362592161.png

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Revisiting this thread. @justinbieberscombover It seems like you censured this hairline but are still an advocate of high Norwoods getting hair transplants that would also leave them with a high hairline. Is that right?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Revisiting this thread. @justinbieberscombover It seems like you censured this hairline but are still an advocate of high Norwoods getting hair transplants that would also leave them with a high hairline. Is that right?
Look at the 3rd pic I posted, even with a high hairline he still looked good. But then when his corners receded, not so much. With your transplant you can get something similar to how he looked in the 3rd pic I believe. That's a huge improvement compared to being bald. By the way this guy ended up getting a transplant himself.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Look at the 3rd pic I posted, even with a high hairline he still looked good. But then when his corners receded, not so much. With your transplant you can get something similar to how he looked in the 3rd pic I believe. That's a huge improvement compared to being bald. By the way this guy ended up getting a transplant himself.
Yes now I understand. A high hairline can work but badly receded temple points really ruin it; that's what you're saying. Now I understand why the NW2.5 hairline is common for hair transplants but you never see a NW3; the receded temples ruin the frame to your face. I never had a receding hairline so I didn't give this any thought.