This Is What We're All Afraid Of.. From Prettyboy Slayer To Mr. Forehead

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I looked him up and he's 33 while looking like that. Why exactly would we be afraid to have hair like that at age 33? Too much happiness, success and good feelings?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I can't even call it hair lol

And social media is full of women commenting on how he's gotten "uglier" and his forehead size

So women are actually looking at him and do not consider him invisible? He's 33 and has enough hair to stop light shining through and displaying his scalp. Extremely privileged and something that most people on here would aspire to.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So women are actually looking at him and do not consider him invisible? He's 33 and has enough hair to stop light shining through and displaying his scalp. Extremely privileged and something that most people on here would aspire to.

The guy had a transplant or is using toppik.

He was a guest on a tv-show and his hair was much better than those pics

Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another argentinian former teen idol that was destroyed by his baldness

Peter Lanzani, that guy used to be one of the most women acclaimed actors here.

Attachments

• Peter Lanzani.JPG
    Peter Lanzani.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 753
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When he tried to cover up, he looked ridiculous, i agree, but in the other pictures, where he shows his baldness, i think, for a 33, its not that bad.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
In both Rojas and Lanzani you can see the striking and early effects of aging. It's the facial changes not just hairloss that really takes them out, the loss of the young fat under the skin over the bones of the face causing sinking in and depressions, platysma muscle and ligaments laxing causing droop, puffiness under eyes. Even though they're considered young at that age, you can see the subtle differences the eye can pick up. And you know where they're headed when that glance is from a member of the opposite sex. o_O

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I wouldmkill for such hair at 33...this is definetely not what I am afraid of. You guys will age, hairloss or not. Get real or prepare for a rough awakening if you think that this guy is a good example of horrible aging.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is because of such exemple that I keep taking the dutasteride / minoxidil , despite all the side effects ( gyno/ dark cirlce / etc ... )
baldness is a death sentence

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is because of such exemple that I keep taking the dutasteride / minoxidil , despite all the side effects ( gyno/ dark cirlce / etc ... )
baldness is a death sentence
Well
Imagine if those drugs did not stop hairloss DESPITE the side effects ;)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i can perfectly imagine it , because this is what is happening to me ^^
hope the duta will be slightly better than the fina

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looked weird in the before as well. He has very odd eyes; and not in a good way.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys must be kidding.
He was no chad EVEN when he had hair.

He had a girly looking face, weak jaw, no beard, very feminine features.

At best, he was a 6.5!

He actually does not look too bad with a shaved head though. If he got a new hairline thanks to transplant/SMP he would look really great.