This is what HELL looks like.... Photos inside!

G

nohairnodandruff said:
I would bang ya;)

The scary part is that this comment was NOT a joke! nohairnodandruff has told in another post that he's into boys!!!!

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you should definately shave your head...because your hairline is like perfectly intact....if u shaved your head it wouldnt look like you were doing it to conceal baldness...it would look like your being stylish..most actors have their hair shaved now, its a cleaner look...if you shaved your head really short like on a 2 or 3, i wouldnt look at you and think you were losing your hair.

Also the more i look at your hair, the more it looks like a females telogen effluvium...its wierd but in some drastic cases like this one case , a woman lost her hair in the same pattern as you after she gave birth.it was Telogen Effluvium though and not Androgenetic Alopecia

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
You have same type of hair I do......so here is my recommendation......GROW your hair out. It is diffuse throughout the scalp, BUT, you do have pretty decent coverage throughout. Let it grow 1 month, assuming you haven't cut it since the pics. Your existing hair, when grown out, should help cover the diffuse spots. Remember too that Propecia helps the existing hairs to thicken up some.....my 2 cents.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
do you m4sturb4te or have s3x a l0t, thirsty and insomnia ?

Hey cooldar, I noticed u asked this guy...

do you m4sturb4te or have s3x a l0t?
insomnia?
always thirsty?

Well i have thinning aroundfront hairline, and crown, and for the following questions...

M4sturbate or have s3x a lot? ... Yep i'm like a fuc*ing monkey man
Insomnia? ... Totaly, cant sleep for sh*t!
Always thirsty? ... Yep! been like that since i was a kid, always have a glass of water by my side else feel like i'm dying of dehydration! (or how ever u spell it!)

Wots this mean? Does this mean I am suffering from something other the male pattern baldness? I've been taking dutasteride for 7 weeks and using nizoral 2% for the same period, but yet to see any benefit...

Any advice would be great as i'm worried by wot u wrote! :freaked:

crisis

Reaction score
i have diffuse thinning like this too however mine isn't as advanced as this yet i don't think. or maybe it is but i've not realised because my hair is longer. i agree with the person who said you can conceal diffuse thinning well but when it becomes noticable its really bad.

shaved head is not an option for me because my side burns have basically fallen out which looks horrible. my head is a bad shape for shaving too.

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hairline looks fine to me. Before getting on minoxidil or propecia, I would suggest you use nizoral about 3 times a week and see what happens after a few months. There is a good chance your hair will thicken up. If your hair thickens a little you will be able to grow your hair out have excellent coverage of the scalp rather than be forced to keep it short.

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
By the way, I would also recommend MSM. Its great for thickening and lengthening hair quickly.