brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from NW5 to a thick nW1 - 8000 grafts

22233f09-df49-4d7a-ae31-e542.jpg

06f41c42-73d9-4af9-87e3-ac58.jpg

5fb2bc6f-73e2-442c-9dbf-a8e3.jpg

goddamn that's awesome. He has the exact same hair traits as me and same balding pattern but I only did 4K grafts. I wish I did 5K grafts

fukk now I want to do another 4K transplant so I can look like that

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonderful results! I wish I had decent donor so I could get a transplant some day :/

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grey, curly hair is game changer in this. And he’s still thin but the coverage and pictures are 10/10. Not trying to annoy anyone but the dude looks feminine af, he actually reminds me of a Hollywood actress but can’t remember who. Is he on dutasteride?

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grey, curly hair is game changer in this. And he’s still thin but the coverage and pictures are 10/10. Not trying to annoy anyone but the dude looks feminine af, he actually reminds me of a Hollywood actress but can’t remember who. Is he on dutasteride?

I don't think that's thin at all. Looks pretty damn close to a NW1 to me

keep in mind he had 8K grafts, which I'm guessing resulted in about 24K hairs up top. 24K very thick, curly hair = NW1

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that's thin at all. Looks pretty damn close to a NW1 to me

keep in mind he had 8K grafts, which I'm guessing resulted in about 24K hairs up top. 24K very thick, curly hair = NW1

He’s thinner compared to a normal full head of hair and also compared to the outcome it presents to you. It doesn’t mean it’s bad, it actually means it’s very good because it’s an illusion. He works with 10k trying to cover a giant area, so splitting, grafting, thickness, color and shape of the follicles play an important role. TLDR if you try this on blond, straight hair you won’t get half the outcome visually. All with same survival rates, same punches, same doctor, same implant areas/plan etc.

brahmabull117

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s thinner compared to a normal full head of hair and also compared to the outcome it presents to you. It doesn’t mean it’s bad, it actually means it’s very good because it’s an illusion. He works with 10k trying to cover a giant area, so splitting, grafting, thickness, color and shape of the follicles play an important role. TLDR if you try this on blond, straight hair you won’t get half the outcome visually. All with same survival rates, same punches, same doctor, same implant areas/plan etc.

keep in mind he wasn't completely bald up top. His sides were still very high. He probably lost 70% of the hair up top and 8K grafts considering the extreme density of his donor area likely brought him back up to maybe 70% of his childhood hair

60 to 70% of childhood hair on a guy with very thick, coarse, wavy hair structure = full head of hair

I have hair characteristics similar to that and when i was a kid, my hair was so thick and full that it was almost like a white person's afro. It was actually too much. i had to have the barber thin it out

but yes you're right, half of that phenomenal result is his great hair characteristics