This is the most brutal video I have ever seen

Better Call Neg

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't get mental illness/delusions from balding. Sure he's insecure about his hairline but that's the least of his problems. Psychosis is genetic or a result of some bad drug reaction. You guys are just spreading misinformation. Some teenagers browse this site stop scaring them.
“Some teenagers browse this site stop scaring them.” Cancerous threads like this are probably scaring them too

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...have you even watched the video? He says that he is also consuming his own feces daily and you could watch him on his only fans doing that. This guy is completely psychotic. No way that's just a reaction to hair loss. People get depressed yeah, develop social phobia, fine. They don't eat their own sh*t and piss to the sound of a gong in public while making the face of the chesire cat.
Maybe hairloss triggered it, but I am convinced this guy already had some serious underlying condition.
Cope

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...have you even watched the video? He says that he is also consuming his own feces daily and you could watch him on his only fans doing that. This guy is completely psychotic. No way that's just a reaction to hair loss. People get depressed yeah, develop social phobia, fine. They don't eat their own sh*t and piss to the sound of a gong in public while making the face of the chesire cat.
Maybe hairloss triggered it, but I am convinced this guy already had some serious underlying condition.
What? You’ve seen it? Is he really eating his own feces? It’s hard to believe some of these guys specially you tubers. Some people are willing to do anything for views or money. More surprising is people paying for only fans for Connor. He’s definitely lost it but I still think it all began with his hair loss. Never did anything questionable about his mental state before his hair loss became apparent.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EVERYONE CARES ABOUT BALDNESS THERE ARE NO PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE NOT ONE IF YOU THINK THERE ARE YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to watch Connor, some of his content was entertaining. However his life revolved around his image - hair , body & height

Once he started losing his hair it overwhelmed him & he spiraled out of control. He lost his livelihood. Now his life is in tatters

This is an example of hair loss literally destroying someone's life lol

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
people who live their life on youtube are like that usually...
trying to be famous with low effort, usually no skills, just based on looks (if any) and then go mad if it doesnt work...
now add hairloss into it and then of course it gets even worse...
on the other hand, hairloss or not, dont they think that they get older anyway and people loose interest?
i mean i barely ever see any interesting content anyway and just people trying to be influencer with the lamest sh*t ever, solely made up things (or things they didnt pay for) to make other people jealous and that is all they do...

real life is still different, yes sure hairloss is ***, it has affect on real life, too, but i bet people would care way less than they do online, if they care at all...

stressftw

Established Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when u live in a society that claims that moral values, honesty and your personality is what counts, when in reality, it praises and worshipp looks, status, money and power and forces you to persue one of these crossroads..
This guy choose it's path through the looks and didnt came across the fact that time and things that he wasnt counting and cant control could literally destroy everything he was depositing all his effort and meaning.
He was infatuated at the beggining, being worshipped as a very good looking male, with all phyisical aparatus. When hair loss kicks in, the reality made its point to bring him back to the reality, and reality shock is hard to deal with. Specially when u taste the feeling of being worshipped by society standards and falls from the Olimpo.

Welcome to the social media era, the era of personality disorder, dishonesty, depression and futility
Where girls reverberate politically correct manners, worshipping god-like male figures at the expense of despizing normal males.

U are 24/7 compelled to be a utopia, godlike figure.
Connor, who came close to that in terms of social validation, in a blink of an eye had all his values crushed.. Nobody is comming to save him, and thats why this kid is probably pouring for a drop of meaning in his life, seeking for some religion or self-help book.
While society in all its hypocricy that praises and worship this utopia, says that all you need is to have a good persona and to be your best self.

We are all worthless nowdays
Even if we reach the utopia peak of society standards validation, a few centimeters of hairloss are enough to crush and destroy how you are perceived.
Neither being 200 IQ or a potential next Einstein will save you if u cant hold all this futility, AND NOBODY CAN.

I despize contemporaneity

Last edited:

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
but dont forget that people used to worship pamela anderson and the baywatch crew, too... there was just less social media and bragging culture...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what happens when u live in a society that claims that moral values, honesty and your personality is what counts, when in reality, it praises and worshipp looks, status, money and power and forces you to persue one of these crossroads..
This guy choose it's path through the looks and didnt came across the fact that time and things that he wasnt counting and cant control could literally destroy everything he was depositing all his effort and meaning.
He was infatuated at the beggining, being worshipped as a very good looking male, with all phyisical aparatus. When hair loss kicks in, the reality made its point to bring him back to the reality, and reality shock is hard to deal with. Specially when u taste the feeling of being worshipped by society standards and falls from the Olimpo.

Welcome to the social media era, the era of personality disorder, dishonesty, depression and futility
Where girls reverberate politically correct manners, worshipping god-like male figures at the expense of despizing normal males.

U are 24/7 compelled to be a utopia, godlike figure.
Connor, who came close to that in terms of social validation, in a blink of an eye had all his values crushed.. Nobody is comming to save him, and thats why this kid is probably pouring for a drop of meaning in his life, seeking for some religion or self-help book.
While society in all its hypocricy that praises and worship this utopia, says that all you need is to have a good persona and to be your best self.

We are all worthless nowdays
Even if we reach the utopia peak of society standards validation, a few centimeters of hairloss are enough to crush and destroy how you are perceived.
Neither being 200 IQ or a potential next Einstein will save you if u cant hold all this futility, AND NOBODY CAN.

I despize contemporaneity
1621380924902.png

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is BRUUUTAL

So many blackpills..

Time, we are all worthless, etc etc

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, I haven't heard any cases of people not responding to dutasteride. It is nuclear.

If you don't respond, guess what, increase dosage until you do.

No excuses at this point mate.
so what if you didnt hear, there are alot that dont respond. I dont respond.
and you still ignoring side effects.

If it was that easy we wouldnt see so many bald guys on the street, everybody would just cure themselves and thats it.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't believe you don't respond.

Did you take your DHT blood measurement before and after starting dutasteride?

Please post them here.

DHT causes hair loss. dutasteride inhibits DHT. If you take enough dutasteride you will nuke DHT end of story. But please post bloodwork to prove me wrong.

Sideffects are not important, because there is nothing worst than going bald.

That is akin to saying "why don't you see many ripped guys in the streets". Mostly, because they are:
1) Lazy
2) Stupid

That is why you see so many bald men in the streets. They are too lazy to research.
while I agree that going bald is one of the worst things definitely, you cant completely ignore side effects. I wont just popping dutasteride pills like candies all day until "nuking all dht". you messing with hormones, and there could be permanent effects. Im not even talking about erection or low libido which I can live with, Im talking about changes to your body, ability to gain muscles, gino, other stuff that who knows. I am tall and mascular and do sports all my life, and it important to me preserve it. one of the reasons I care about hair so much is because I have bdd, and this is the exact reason I cant lose my body shape and gains.
Of course that if you go to this route then hair loss might be 'cured' - just do HRT and go full tranny and thats it, you saved your hair. but I will never do it, and I hope I will never have to choose between those 2 really bad options - be a bald mascular man or nw1 tranny.

by the way it doesnt mean I give up - I still fight hairloss with everything I can, still on treatment, and trying new stuff, my hairloss now is kinda slow (maybe stabilized?), and already I scheduled my hair transplant with one of the best surgeons in the world.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what if you didnt hear, there are alot that dont respond. I dont respond.
and you still ignoring side effects.

If it was that easy we wouldnt see so many bald guys on the street, everybody would just cure themselves and thats it.

Finasteride has only been on the market since the 90's, dutasteride in 2001, other than minoxidil there wasn't much men could do before that. I think a lot of men simply don't care and get on with it, but for those that did care before that there wasn't much they could do, hair transplants have also advanced quite a lot.