This is the most brutal video I have ever seen

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride has only been on the market since the 90's, dutasteride in 2001, other than minoxidil there wasn't much men could do before that. I think a lot of men simply don't care and get on with it, but for those that did care before that there wasn't much they could do, hair transplants have also advanced quite a lot.
first of all, ye I know that many men just dont care. but still, there A LOT that care, as I know a lot personally, and they try to fight it, but just lose.
Second Im not saying that if you start balding you are doomed and there is nothing to do. there a lot of stuff you can do to fight this nowdays, but its NOT EASY and it's not 100% and not always work, and depending on the person and the scenario it can vary to the good or the bad. Bottom line there is no 'cure' as he claims. it's much more complex

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why?

Of course, you have to risk something to gain something. Nothing in life comes risk free. I can't imagine any worse side effect than going bald though.

Gyno can be corrected and prevented. Muscle gaining abilities increase with usage of dutasteride, because less testosterone gets converted into DHT, therefore you have more testosterone available to build muscles. My gym performance increased while on dutasteride.

Well, you have to make choice then. Also, you can always hop on steroids and become shredded as hell. Trenbolone for one.

Yes. That's exactly my point. People keep pretending cure doesn't exist, but it does. People are just pussies.

Then don't complain about your hair if you aren't willing to do it. You can save hair without going on female hormones. Megadosing dutasteride and oral minoxidil should be enough. Then transplant.

Well, then why are you complaining and crying about it?
Im not complaining and crying, in case you forgot how this argument started ( because people tend to do so when arguing) - you were suggesting that it is so easy to overcome hairloss by just doing ABC, and I said it is not the case. fighting hairloss is hard and nothing guaranteed. And also if you didnt get it, I still didnt beat it. I need to wait to my procedure and see how it goes, hopefully well. after that happen believe me I will leve this forum and stop thinking about my hair for at least several years

Saying I cant complain about hairloss since Im not willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING is stupid. what if I tell you you need to rip off your arm in order to get your hair back?? you will just do it??
Im willing to do alot, and I have done alot. but its not simple.

There is no point to keep arguing since obviously you see the world as black and white. but this is not how stuff works.

Last edited:

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i also go with “nothing worse than going bald”
you both like trying to convince me how shitty is hairloss... believe me you dont need to, Im one of the extremist here and I think that it's definitely one of the shittiest thing that can happen to a man, especially a young man. I myself would rather die than go bald. But still, saying "nothing worse" its just not true and you know it.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
you both like trying to convince me how shitty is hairloss... believe me you dont need to, Im one of the extremist here and I think that it's definitely one of the shittiest thing that can happen to a man, especially a young man. I myself would rather die than go bald. But still, saying "nothing worse" its just not true and you know it.

You are kinda contradicting yourself, you say you would rather die than go bald yet at the same time say you wouldn't take extreme measures to save your hair.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are kinda contradicting yourself, you say you would rather die than go bald yet at the same time say you wouldn't take extreme measures to save your hair.
its not contradicting. I would rather die than become a tranny too. There are lots of extreme scenarios where I wont find life worth living bro. nothing contradicting here.
would you want to stay alive if you will have to lose both arms for example?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess everybody knows how shitty it is... i mean nobody wants to look disgusting...
so better do what you can to fight it...
i already come to terms with having a transplant in the end... somehow nothing seems to be working, so i give it about another year (maybe) and then there is no way around it most likely...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
i guess everybody knows how shitty it is... i mean nobody wants to look disgusting...
so better do what you can to fight it...
i already come to terms with having a transplant in the end... somehow nothing seems to be working, so i give it about another year (maybe) and then there is no way around it most likely...
Man I hope it doesn't come down to that for me. I'm hoping to just stabilize but if I continue to lose ground I might feel devastated.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i know^^ im doing what i can, but its not getting better... 3 years finasteride/min and a year micro and im still loosing hair on top... already checked the brands, if i bought some fake sh*t, but seems to be alright... i improved in the front in the beginning, but somehow now the crown is fucked, which shouldnt be happening...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i know^^ im doing what i can, but its not getting better... 3 years finasteride/min and a year micro and im still loosing hair on top... already checked the brands, if i bought some fake sh*t, but seems to be alright... i improved in the front in the beginning, but somehow now the crown is fucked, which shouldnt be happening...
3 years is a long time. Maybe it's a shed cycle? I know min causes a massive shed and it kinda synchronizes shed cycles so some months you look horrible and others you look fine.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well
obviously it continued during those 3 years... now after starting oral min/dutasteride, there might be a shed now... first i thought i dont have one, though...
wait and see, i guess...