This is the most brutal video I have ever seen

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This video is the most accurate analysis of the downfall of the murphycel yet normies here have to cope that it’s due to ayahuascamaxxing or some sh*t, which is clearly a symptom not the cause
Brutal hairpill.
Czecha Some advice, get out of your basement once in a while. the stuff you post takes cringe to whole new levels.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
not really surprised, would just prefer it if the incels would provide us with information about how they combat hairloss...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
not really surprised, would just prefer it if the incels would provide us with information about how they combat hairloss...
The guy above you takes 12 pills per day, and he doesn't have male pattern baldness (he's very low T), just some immune system thing that causes him to shed.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't get mental illness/delusions from balding.
Not to be an ***, but suicidal ideation, dissociation, anxiety/agoraphobia, body dysmorphic disorder are considered mental illnesses.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least chads had their days. I'm going bald without ver enjoying my teen years pra my prime years.
Cope
are the admins here still inactive? i would like to recommend banning any form of incel content/language, if it is not clearly helping the cause here...
Cope
cope
Yeah that whole internet slang thing saying incel,chad...
Is a steaming pile of horse sh*t tbh...
The kind of thing a toxic troll would say.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be an ***, but suicidal ideation, dissociation, anxiety/agoraphobia, body dysmorphic disorder are considered mental illnesses.
yeah, but hardly tolerated if it is because of balding, since it is still considered to be cosmetic...

and “i cant get no pußi” is not a medical condition...

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, but hardly tolerated if it is because of balding, since it is still considered to be cosmetic...

and “i cant get no pußi” is not a medical condition...
tbh this post puts things into perspective.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh this post puts things into perspective.
because that is reality... i do understand that people get depression over hairloss, i also dont feel very good about it, but in the end it is just your looks and all you can do is accept it, or do as much as you can against it...

and lets be honest here, most dudes just dont get no women and blame that on whatever they can blame it...

so yeah, i know how those people feel, since i often think so myself, but if you see the larger picture, it is just sheer vanity and nonsense... suicide because of hairloss, while the dude in a wheelchair lives a happy life? go figure...

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad for Connor. I use to watch his vids a few years back not because I was interested in his channel but because I saw a guy who was so full of himself. A lot of guys are like him and when something affects their looks they break. They usually don’t have anything interesting about them other than looks. When he started to lose his hair I had a strong feeling it was really going to affect him. It’s obvious his hair loss caused all this and not family or some type of mental illness. When I began to lose my hair it hit me really hard. I stopped going out almost completely and family and friends started to see me less and less maybe only twice a year. I lived that ways for about 5 years. I got really depressed and had suicidal thoughts and broke down plenty of times. Apart from having a decent sense of humor my looks carried me. I was use to chicks always looking at me, coming over to me, asking their friends or even my relatives about me. All that disappeared when my hair loss became very noticeable and my confidence died. I never once thought it was mental illness. Connor never mentioned any problems in his personal life or any mental illness prior to when his hair loss became aggressive. If you watch his videos you can even see a positive change in his attitude after his first hair transplant but goes away when it wasnt as good as he imagined. Breaks down again and after getting his second hair transplant his attitude is positive again. Hes waiting for results I think but that shows it all comes down to his hair and not anything else. I bet if his hair all grew back his videos wouldn’t be so weird and he might even go back to his old self probably a little more cautious of steroid use. I hope his second hair transplant grows in well but I think he has his hopes too high. hair transplant are hardly ever as good as you imagine unless you have a lot of native hair to blend in with plus meds to protect them.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel bad for Connor. I use to watch his vids a few years back not because I was interested in his channel but because I saw a guy who was so full of himself. A lot of guys are like him and when something affects their looks they break. They usually don’t have anything interesting about them other than looks. When he started to lose his hair I had a strong feeling it was really going to affect him. It’s obvious his hair loss caused all this and not family or some type of mental illness. When I began to lose my hair it hit me really hard. I stopped going out almost completely and family and friends started to see me less and less maybe only twice a year. I lived that ways for about 5 years. I got really depressed and had suicidal thoughts and broke down plenty of times. Apart from having a decent sense of humor my looks carried me. I was use to chicks always looking at me, coming over to me, asking their friends or even my relatives about me. All that disappeared when my hair loss became very noticeable and my confidence died. I never once thought it was mental illness. Connor never mentioned any problems in his personal life or any mental illness prior to when his hair loss became aggressive. If you watch his videos you can even see a positive change in his attitude after his first hair transplant but goes away when it wasnt as good as he imagined. Breaks down again and after getting his second hair transplant his attitude is positive again. Hes waiting for results I think but that shows it all comes down to his hair and not anything else. I bet if his hair all grew back his videos wouldn’t be so weird and he might even go back to his old self probably a little more cautious of steroid use. I hope his second hair transplant grows in well but I think he has his hopes too high. hair transplant are hardly ever as good as you imagine unless you have a lot of native hair to blend in with plus meds to protect them.
Change that handle to Senor-pleitos if you want people to respect you:)

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it tell you that even men on the impact section of a baldness forum can’t see this and blame his downfall on drug use instead? I mean, just let that sink in for a second. It’s f*****g nuts

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...have you even watched the video? He says that he is also consuming his own feces daily and you could watch him on his only fans doing that. This guy is completely psychotic. No way that's just a reaction to hair loss. People get depressed yeah, develop social phobia, fine. They don't eat their own sh*t and piss to the sound of a gong in public while making the face of the chesire cat.
Maybe hairloss triggered it, but I am convinced this guy already had some serious underlying condition.