This Is My Treatment Of Two Months Of Use With Photos.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want growth, take loniten at about 2.5mg per day. Probably mitigate side effects and still get near full hair growth benefits. I know some surgeons in at least Australia are taking about prescribing small dosages of it now.

thanks I’ll look into it.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just passed 3 month of use. Here’s a before and after. first was from August 7, 2019 and the other from November 8, 2019.

Attachments

• 7838ACC9-1A98-4C65-AACE-38E29FD22C0E.jpeg
    7838ACC9-1A98-4C65-AACE-38E29FD22C0E.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 123

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's actually a really solid improvement! Why not jump on a anti-androgen like finansteride to maximise your results? And start dermarolling too, i think that would help a lot.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's actually a really solid improvement! Why not jump on a anti-androgen like finansteride to maximise your results? And start dermarolling too, i think that would help a lot.
The lotion does have finesteride in it. It’s a topical lotion. Here are the specs.

Attachments

• 660937EC-36D7-49A6-B79C-D2AA4F732570.jpeg
    660937EC-36D7-49A6-B79C-D2AA4F732570.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 95

HairlessGawd

My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion does have finesteride in it. It’s a topical lotion. Here are the specs.

Steep cost, but it looks like it's doing the job.

Did you get sides on oral finasteride and went with this?

I tried oral finasteride and got hit way hard with sides after one pill, looking for an alternative.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score

I tried oral finasteride and got hit way hard with sides after one pill, looking for an alternative.
Yes, I quit oral finesteride years ago because of side effects. I didn’t take anything except the standard over the counter rogaine since then until recently when I just discovered this formula in by Dr. Russo in Birmingham. I decided to give it a go without any expectations, and I was surely impressed after the second month. I don’t have any side effects from this treatment. I know minoxidil lowers blood pressure so I need to keep a watch on that. It actually fits well within my budget so the price is fine for me.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you got bad sides after one pill it was a placebo effect. It takes a few days for it to build up in your system before it reaches the point that any sides are possible.

HairlessGawd

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you got bad sides after one pill it was a placebo effect. It takes a few days for it to build up in your system before it reaches the point that any sides are possible.

Dick going numb for 4 days was definitely not placebo.