This Is My Treatment Of Two Months Of Use With Photos.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the result of my treatment using a regimen of Minoxodil 12.5% mixed with Finesteride .01%, Retin A 0.025%, and HC .01 as a topical lotion. I apply 1ML every night after washing and drying my scalp. I’m 48 years old and have been losing my hair since my late 20s. I’ve had 2 hair transplants but the hair that was transplanted to the front of my scalp has receded over the years. Here are my results so far after 2 months of use

E029F51A-DF25-408C-9CB7-7E789C9572B2.jpeg

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
imagine being 50 f*****g years old and doing this sh*t

jesus christ dude just give it up

yall never cease to amaze me

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude...is it really worth the effort and expense? You might be looking at peak results here.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m just experimenting to see what happens. I’m not expecting a full head of hair.

In that case, more power to you. As long as you’re going in eyes open there’s no harm in giving it a shot. Forgive me for making assumptions, but it’s pretty common around here for people in your circumstance to not manage their expectations.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, more power to you. As long as you’re going in eyes open there’s no harm in giving it a shot. Forgive me for making assumptions, but it’s pretty common around here for people in your circumstance to not manage their expectations.
It’s all good. Thanks.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not good results, those are excellent results for 2 months. You only live once, do what makes you happy.
I just started the regimen so it’s still early. I’m doing this as an experiment to see what happens. As I mentioned before, I’m not expecting a full head of hair, but at least it seems there is some growth.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you really want growth, take loniten at about 2.5mg per day. Probably mitigate side effects and still get near full hair growth benefits. I know some surgeons in at least Australia are taking about prescribing small dosages of it now.

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started the regimen so it’s still early. I’m doing this as an experiment to see what happens. As I mentioned before, I’m not expecting a full head of hair, but at least it seems there is some growth.
congrats you'll go from being bald as f*** to still being bald as f***

hope it was worth it!

CrimsonTide

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are fantastic results for 2 months! Keep it up. Also, I think you'd really amplify your results if you started microneedling once a week with a 1.5mm roller or pen. There are lots of people who have done it and had great results.

Zackart

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are fantastic results for 2 months! Keep it up. Also, I think you'd really amplify your results if you started microneedling once a week with a 1.5mm roller or pen. There are lots of people who have done it and had great results.
thanks for the advice. I’ll look into it.