This is my last post regarding hair loss.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been having severe depression and anxiety regarding if I'm going to lose my hair as people on here say yes or no, and one doctor said yes, one said no. Worst part is I get no shedding so idk if my hair is naturally fine or thin, or thinning.

My next option is to visit a dermatologist or a trichologist.. So my question is.. Can a trichologist really stop hairloss... Naturally.. Etc supplements, laser caps, diet, etc. If not, should I just goto the dermatologist and hop on finasteride if I'm balding?

Really unsure as the dermatologist in my area doesn't seem professional and hasn't replied to any emails but the trichologist has a full scope available and everything. I have some close ups pics taken myself if anyone wants to review. Thanks.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So I've been having severe depression and anxiety regarding if I'm going to lose my hair as people on here say yes or no, and one doctor said yes, one said no. Worst part is I get no shedding so idk if my hair is naturally fine or thin, or thinning.

My next option is to visit a dermatologist or a trichologist.. So my question is.. Can a trichologist really stop hairloss... Naturally.. Etc supplements, laser caps, diet, etc. If not, should I just goto the dermatologist and hop on finasteride if I'm balding?

Really unsure as the dermatologist in my area doesn't seem professional and hasn't replied to any emails but the trichologist has a full scope available and everything. I have some close ups pics taken myself if anyone wants to review. Thanks.
Send me a PM of your situation with wet hair photos. Best way to tell what is going on.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would see a dermatologist first.