This has worked for me! Try it for 7 days and send me your results

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Melatonin isn’t strong enough to do anything. I have bottles, creams of it.
Sheddjng or not shedding isn’t the key… it’s REGROWTH. Men on this forum don’t want status quo, or slow death. they want significant regrowth. That is why we have regimens. One thing or two don’t work.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I add melatonine since 3 years on my minoxidil...some others peoples do : No changes at all.

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but I should have also asked what time of the day did you apply it?

The skin studies done on UV caused erythema did not work with melatonin dosages less than 12.% but that was a day application.
At least in the pineal gland, melatonin receptors are not sensitive in the day and it looks that way in the skin too because it took a 12% dose to stop the damage.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I take it at 10-11pm before bed ( i only use minoxidil once a day). Stop dreaming about melatonin and hair loss ;)

RStGeorge

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps making your own topical melatonin from crushing melatonin pills is not optimal for transdermal absorption.

The topical melatonin I use is sold as a sublingual liquid, so it may be absorbed easier.

Just my speculation but the only point I can make as a certainty is that since I used it, I have almost zero hairloss.

This does not mean it will regrow the hair, but I never expected such a rapid response from any of the compounds I have tested, and I believe that I have tested almost everything that is available.

My bathroom and better in fact looks like a pharmacy, as I have made a point to trial anything that has any science behind it, including HRT compounds.

But this is my experience only. Who knows if my shed has ceased for good or if it will result in any regrowth.

I am just posting my ongoing experience for the benefit of my brother’s across the globe, who have allowed me to take ownership of my condition and do what I can, so at least I do not have regrets one day.

If I try my best and fail, at least I know that I did everything I could, and then I will just shave my head and focus on other aspects of my life.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used topicals and melatonin tablets and haven't noticed anything. It is, alas, a thing of the past. Don't waste your time on it.

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used topicals and melatonin tablets and haven't noticed anything. It is, alas, a thing of the past. Don't waste your time on it.

Possibly, but only the skin creams of 12.5.% concentration worked in the erythema studies. Dosage is everything and nobody that I have heard of has tried that concentration.

Melatonin is rather unique amongst antioxidants because it doesn't become a pro-oxidant afterwards at least not in the presence of DNA.
Since dht increases ROS which cause the inflammation ,the idea is to find an antioxidant(s) which stop this progression. Of course inhibiting dht formation is a great idea but it like all things isn't perfect and antioxidants(not pro-oxidants also) seems logical. Not all antioxidants can cross into the cell either and on paper this looks like the reason for failure of C60. Melatonin can cross into the cell and mitochondria so it has this advantage also.

"The present study reveals that the functions of melatonin in scavenging hydroxyl radical and chelating copper for protection of DNA are not redundant; melatonin with the function of chelating copper and scavenging hydroxyl radical is a more reliable DNA guardian than antioxidants that only have a single function of scavenging hydroxyl radical."

Last edited:

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bottles of melatonin & copper peptides. Have to check concentrations.
Big on another note trying a scalp treatment on ETSY..
Today thought hair looked better, but have to double confirm

Attachments

• EB0E5E19-D407-4AD0-B828-40A06ED15564.jpeg
    EB0E5E19-D407-4AD0-B828-40A06ED15564.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 126

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bottles of melatonin & copper peptides. Have to check concentrations.
Big on another note trying a scalp treatment on ETSY..
Today thought hair looked better, but have to double confirm
sorry to ask but what's your source for copper peptides? thanks

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Perhaps making your own topical melatonin from crushing melatonin pills is not optimal for transdermal absorption.

The topical melatonin I use is sold as a sublingual liquid, so it may be absorbed easier.

Just my speculation but the only point I can make as a certainty is that since I used it, I have almost zero hairloss.

This does not mean it will regrow the hair, but I never expected such a rapid response from any of the compounds I have tested, and I believe that I have tested almost everything that is available.

My bathroom and better in fact looks like a pharmacy, as I have made a point to trial anything that has any science behind it, including HRT compounds.

But this is my experience only. Who knows if my shed has ceased for good or if it will result in any regrowth.

I am just posting my ongoing experience for the benefit of my brother’s across the globe, who have allowed me to take ownership of my condition and do what I can, so at least I do not have regrets one day.

If I try my best and fail, at least I know that I did everything I could, and then I will just shave my head and focus on other aspects of my life.

- My topical was done from raw melatonine, not crushed pill.
- My raw melatonine is stored in freezer.
- Melatonine has a low moleculare weight, no need special vehicle. minoxidil is fine as vehicle.
- Stop dreaming.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Copper Peptide do nothing on hair regrowth. Total overhype. Tried for years by a lot of people.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only topical melatonin (made for hair loss) solution I've found costs 40$ for 30 ml. I believe sourcing the raw powder and making your own topical is defo the right move.

OtyMac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to post this also because melatonin could also counter the effects of androgens at least in mice prostates. This dose could be well above a dose of either .1% or .0033% that were used in the hair growth studies.

So...melatonin could be an anti-androgen above the dosages used in hair studies without(presumably) much systemic effects because we have high melatonin levels at night anyways. Just apply a high enough dose of topical melatonin AT NIGHT and enjoy the anti-androgenic effects(presumably effective in humans also) without fear of side effects, unless you call sleeping better at night a side effect.

Pinealectomized and intact animals when exposed to a photo-period similar to that used here. However, treatment with
melatonin resulted in a dose-related reduction in the weight of the seminal vesicles and the
highest dose caused a decrease in the uptake of radioactivity by the ventral prostate gland

"This suggests that the well-known inhibitory effects of systemically administered pineal indolic compounds could arise from an antagonistic action of these substances on the biological activity of androgens at a peripheral level."

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what carrier / product are you using for this? thanks
Seriously, you will lose money. Copper peptide ( aka GHK-CU) as been commonly used for hair....for years. it's good for skin healing. For hair, especially if you have male pattern baldness, it's total sh*t !