this guy went from Norwood 2.5-3 to a Norwood 1 claiming he followed this regimen

der29

Established Member
Reaction score
vO00x1y.jpg
qLFCfP3.jpg

It's from bodybuilding.com

No finasteride, dutasteride, was used

Take internally:

Virgin (Unrefined) Coconut Oil: 3 to 6 table spoons /day

Lowers DHT within natural ranges, also increases libido.

It can sometimes stop shedding within a week. You can take more if you want faster results.

Iodine: 12.5-100mg /day

50mg is the standard dose. Be aware that you may experience symptoms of halogen detox as your body flushes out excess halogens (Fluoride/Bromide/Chlorine). These don’t really do anything good for you, so better out than in.

Iodine is basically fuel for the Thyroid. The Thyroid filters the blood and regulates hormone levels. This is one of the most important supplements in this protocol.

Use the Lugols solution version of it, it’s a mixture of Iodine and Iodide. JCrows is a good brand. Iodine is for your thyroid and Iodide is good for your bodily tissues (Hair, skin, organs, etc).

The 5% formula contains 5% Iodine and 10% Iodide. It has a total Iodine content of 125.6 mg/mL.

I take 8 drops of the 5% formula. This equals about 50mg. I drop it into empty gelcaps so I don’t have to taste it.

Make sure you get NON-radioactive Iodine.

Bonus: Iodine also helps sleep

Selenium Methionine: 400 to 600 mcg /day

Selenium must be taken with Iodine, it prevents negative side effects from occurring and converts the thyroid hormone t4 into its active version t3.

Two Brazil nuts contain 400mcg of Selenium, I prefer them because Selenium tablets smell bad.

The conversion of t4 to t3 is dose-dependent. I advise to not take more than 800mg of Selenium with Iodine (4 brazil nuts), because high doses can lead to a condition called thyroid storm, which can be deadly. I think doses up to 1200mg might be ok, but to be safe I wouldn’t take more than 800mg. 400mg is plenty anyways.

Chromium GTF: 400mcg /day.

This is to control blood glucose spikes, because excess insulin in the blood creates inflammation of the scalp which = perfect environment for shedding.

High blood sugar feeds fungus (Candida) in your body which also = inflammation which = hair loss.

High blood sugar also creates an acidic environment within the body which = inflammation.

I take 200mg with each meal, for my two biggest meals each day.

Magnesium Citrate: 2000mg /day.

Split up the dosage and take away from other minerals (like Zinc) as they compete for absorption. After a few months lower the dosage to 1000mg /day

Studies show Magnesium improves blood glucose by 50% and can cure Type 2 diabetes.
This is good because insulin resistance can also lead to estrogen trouble and inflammation (which triggers hair loss).

For optimal absorption, take minerals like Magnesium and Zinc with Apple Cider Vinegar.

Zinc Picolinate: 150mg /day

Displaces Copper. High Copper levels cause your body to hold on to Estrogen, not allowing excretion. Left untreated over time, Estrogen levels build up. High Estrogen = Inflammation.

Countries like the US who use Copper pipes for their water experience these problems more often. Copper usually contaminates many foods of these countries as well.

Take until levels are normal, then you can lower the dose to 50mg /day (if you wish)
I personally take 150mg /day.

Molybdenum: 500mcg 3 times /day (Or with meals)

Also helps displace Copper.

Niacinamide (b3): 500-1000mg before bed.

Beneficial to sleep, cancer, anxiety AND hair loss.

Green Tea Extract: 3 to 6 caps /day

Anti-inflammatory.

Omega 3 Fish Oil: 3 to 4 gelcaps or more /day

Quells inflammation.

Cod Liver Oil: 3 to 6 gelcaps /day

Quells inflammation.

If you’re only going to take one type of fish oil, choose Cod Liver Oil.

Has the bioavailable form of vitamin A, which is needed for vitamin K2 (below) to be absorbed.

Vitamin K2 (MK-4): 500mcg-1mg

K2 shuttles Calcium from your blood to your bones. The less Calcium in your blood, the less that will be available to settle into your scalp and prevent hair growth.

If calcium is settled in your scalp, your **** is all clogged up and you can’t get any blood up there to give your hair the nutrients it needs to grow.

K2 also prevents arterial calcification. Really good for heart health.

Vitamin E: 400mg /day

For optimal circulation which is needed to get nutrients to the scalp.

Boron: 3-20mg /day

Start low, gauge how you feel. Cycle 3 days on, 3 days off.

B Vitamins: Full-Fat Liver Powder contains a range of b vitamins.

B vitamins give you energy. People deficient in B vitamins tend to have sleep disorders and low HGH (HGH helps hair growth).

Liver powder is superior to B-complex vitamins because B-complex vitamins contain B6, which can cause nerve damage (and is linked to autism). P-5-P is the broken down version of B6 and will not cause these problems.

P-5-P (Pyridoxal phosphate): Up to 300mg /day

Inhibits prolactin. Prolactin makes you shed.

Taurine: 1400-3000mg /day.

Rids the body of fibrosis including liver cirrhosis and scalp fibrosis.

Fibrosis of the scalp prevents new hair from growing.

Baking Soda: 3-4tsp /day taken in glasses of water throughout the day (on an empty stomach or 45 mins after meals, not before meals though as it neutralizes stomach acid)

Candida fungus thrives in acidic (low-oxygen) environments. Baking Soda alkalizes (high-oxygen environment) the body so Candida cannot survive.

Baking soda 30 minutes after meals will help final stage digestion after food leaves the stomach and enters the duodeum.

Cayenne Powder: 1 capsule with large meals

Helps digestion, can heal stomach uclers and improve heartburn.

Take all of the fat-based supplements together.

Use topically on scalp:

Apple Cider Vinegar: Rinse scalp every other day before bed.

Mix 2-3 tbsp in a small cup of water. Rinse your scalp with it, rub it in, and dry your head with it still in. Sleep with it in your hair. It'll kill topical fungus AND clear calcium deposits which prevent hair growth (male pattern baldness people have this badly)

Bragg’s brand is the best; most health food stores have it.

Niacinamide and Boron:

After the vinegar rinse, open one Niacinamide and one Boron capsule and dump them in a bowl. Add a few trickles of water to create a paste. Rub it on your bald spots. Many people report new hairs to spring up within weeks.

Nizoral:

Use in the shower every other day at first, then reduce to 2-3 times /week. Leave in for 5-10 mins.
The 2% formula is best, but I could only find the 1%. I use it every day. You can use a very small amount. I use about 3 dime-sized applications for male pattern baldness areas.

Nizoral is an antifungal. Many people think it works because of its anti-DHT properties, but those are actually much weaker than popularly believed.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Already been posted on here. Seems interesting, I'll give it that....
Just a super overly complicated regimen which seems incredibly hard to follow and not really info much to back it up with...

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
For curiosities' sake I wonder if there any other individuals purportedly following this regimen alone who have experienced similar gains? I'm also curious if his results were achieved with the purpose of achieving hair growth or discovered accidently?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was fake mustered up by some fat corporate pig from Merck.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Is taking all that crap even safe? "Natural" does not always equate to being safe. Too many people trying there best to avoid finasteride, often don't understand that.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the before and after pics. The "before" pic is clear with the guy sporting the wet look. The "after" pic is hazy with more of a dry looking hairstyle.

donyell

Reaction score
IGNORE

You know what happened? He was probably on roids or creatine etc something anabolic that raised his DHT through the roof and kickstarted his male pattern baldness way before it was genetically programmed to happen...Then he stopped taking those things and his DHT went down and his hair came back.

I've personally seen this with roid users before, it is pretty common.

hermandolol

Reaction score
IGNORE

You know what happened? He was probably on roids or creatine etc something anabolic that raised his DHT through the roof and kickstarted his male pattern baldness way before it was genetically programmed to happen...Then he stopped taking those things and his DHT went down and his hair came back.

I've personally seen this with roid users before, it is pretty common.

Yup, these pictures are taken from the bodybuilding forum, and I came in here just to say what you wrote.
Repped.

der29

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if he's on roids or not but I'm not here to make allegations. either way it's interesting to see an alternative regimen produce these results.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if he's on roids or not but I'm not here to make allegations. either way it's interesting to see an alternative regimen produce these results.

I agree!! But i still think he should get on finasteride and nizoral!!!

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy crap... I am currently taking 12 different supplements and that's a pain in the ***, so I am trying to reduce the amount. Also, more supplements is not necessarily better because they damage your liver in the long run. On the other hand, I wonder if anybody actually tried following this regimen.

rafa44

Reaction score
Actually, I have been taking NOW brand full spectrum mineral caps for a few months now that covers most of those minerals in one capsule. One can also buy taurine and green tea extract very cheaply.

abcdefg

Reaction score
imagine the guys results if he took finasteride or something that worked he would look like a werewolf. If those pictures or any of this is even true which is why I dont believe stories just unbiased studies. Taking all this crap might not even work for the majority of people again its all guesswork because its just another story

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
This is probably photographed in reverse like for those weight loss pill commercials. The after picture is probably the real before picture, and vice versa. I don't buy for one second a regimen that sounds like it was made up by the Apothecary from Romeo and Juliet.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
So his regimen is , for anyone not wanting to read all that nonsense

coconut oil

iodine
selenium
chromium
magnesium
Zinc
Molybdenum

b3

Green Tea Extract

fish oil

Vitamin K2
Vitamin E:
Boron

taurine and p5p

Cayenne Powder

nizoral
apple cider vinegar
Niacinamide and Boron, topically

This is actually just a very generic supplement list on top of the big 3 to be honest, just a bit longer than most peoples

However it may be true, he was using nizoral, and that can cause the regrowth

zinc, combined with b6 and taurine, can act like propecia, just less effective

- - - Updated - - -

I agree!! But i still think he should get on finasteride and nizoral!!!

nizoral was in his regimen.

I suppose people who want a "natural regimen" accept nizoral, but say finasteride and minoxidil are bad, based on whatever logic they can justify I suppose.