this guy went from Norwood 2.5-3 to a Norwood 1 claiming he followed this regimen

HighHair

Reaction score
This is probably photographed in reverse like for those weight loss pill commercials. The after picture is probably the real before picture, and vice versa. I don't buy for one second a regimen that sounds like it was made up by the Apothecary from Romeo and Juliet.

I agree, particularly given the after picture looks lower quality, almost like it was taken on a previous generation of smartphone camera technology.

I'd also say it's a long generic list most of which, even if it had produced hair loss reversing results, will have done nothing, a bit like taking finasteride and dutasteride alongside sugar pills and attributing some of the hair growth to the sugar pills.

CM24

Reaction score
This is probably photographed in reverse like for those weight loss pill commercials. The after picture is probably the real before picture, and vice versa. I don't buy for one second a regimen that sounds like it was made up by the Apothecary from Romeo and Juliet.
Why would somebody do that though? He doesn't get any sort of money out of it.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would somebody do that though? He doesn't get any sort of money out of it.

make himself feel good about spending loads of money on useless supplements ?

BUT he was using nizoral and that can cause the regrowth he got

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's just so overly complex making it really hard or just a pain in the *** for most people to even try and attempt it. Insane.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Highhair, I'ld appreciate if you would clarify your analogy( below quote). I'm pretty sure I get what you mean. However if I translate it literally it can read like you are suggesting finasteride.and /or dutasteride. are comparable in efficacy or rather inefficacy, (zero gains) much like the natural list or regimen being discussed would likely produce. I've been out and about all night so it's plausible that I have misconstrued your meaning, so no offense meant for my nit picking.:)

/QUOTE/ I'd also say it's a long generic list most of which, even if it had produced hair loss reversing results, will have done nothing ,_A bit like taking finasteride and dutasteride Alongside sugar pills and attributing some of the hair growth to the sugar pills.[/QUOTE]

HighHair

Reaction score
Highhair, I'ld appreciate if you would clarify your analogy( below quote). I'm pretty sure I get what you mean. However if I translate it literally it can read like you are suggesting finasteride.and /or dutasteride. are comparable in efficacy or rather inefficacy, (zero gains) much like the natural list or regimen being discussed would likely produce. I've been out and about all night so it's plausible that I have misconstrued your meaning, so no offense meant for my nit picking.:)

I'd also say it's a long generic list most of which, even if it had produced hair loss reversing results, will have done nothing ,_A bit like taking finasteride and dutasteride Alongside sugar pills and attributing some of the hair growth to the sugar pills.

I missed this and you probably don't care anymore but what I was saying is that people get results from taking finasteride and/or dutasteride but let's say someone takes both of those but they also take some homeopathic "hair loss reduction" tablet at the same time. They then get results, some regrowth or a halt to their balding, but they attribute it to finasteride, dutasteride and the other tablet equally and start telling others the homeopathy tablet works when the reality is that finasteride and dutasteride have done all the work. In this guy's case he's taking a long list of things and most of them will be doing nothing for his hair. Pretty sure there was some poor grammar in what I said though.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guis he uses dutasteride