Thinning bio hair makes hair piece look too thick

threadkilla

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been wearing piece for over 10 years with varying degrees of success...every day a school day...its not ideal but better than walking around like a mutant...have noticed in last few months my bio hair has started to thin out and hardly grows out anymore...feel like I am running out of options...feel so miserable and down and losing the battle...why the fcuk dont they find a cure??

Keep seeing others on TV and on train with full heads of hair like I used to have and it makes me feel so jealous and angry...can honestly say hairloss has ruined my life...in my early 50s now and lived with it since my 20s..

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey we've all been there mate, chin up. Have you considered full cap I'm seen people with fantastic full caps it might even make your life easier? Its affected me also and there are things I'm sure I would've done if I had a full head of hair....my own hair lol. But life's short mate you can't let hair loss dictate your life you have to go and live it, I made a conscious effort about 15 years ago to do things i wanted to do put had been put off due to the way I felt about myself and the anxiety that I had in certain situations....and I did them., and continue to do them....it's not easy but no good hiding away crying about it be grateful it's the only thing that's making you feel this way....many people would love just to have that worry.

Everyone no matter how good looking they might have hang ups, were human if it wasn't hair we'd probably find something else to worry about.

Try and be positive about it, there are options and as much as people might not like this phrase 'it's only hair'.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be judging yourself too harshly. Put some photos up here (hide your face if need be) and we can help with thoughts and ideas.

My sides are thinning out too and so I use thickening powder / spray when I have events to dress up for. Otherwise I keep my system length a little longer (not long - just not short) so that the system hair falls over the sides somewhat. I have considered SMP on the sides to give the illusion of thicker hair there.

J_D_R

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you wearing a custom unit? You can get custom with density to better match your bio hair. Also, try and keep back and sides shaved in short to minimise the difference.