Thinking Of Trying G2b Spiking Gel For Attachment

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the glue on my skin system is fine and lasts for weeks, but I'm interested in a more temporary attachment that will allow a proper clean-up every few days. And one that doesn't take 2 hours.

I've been reading on NWL forum that G2B spiking glue, possibly combined with the G2B Freeze spray, provides a strong temporary hold for anywhere from 1 day to a couple of weeks. I'm looking to try this now on my skin system.

I've heard it works well on lace systems too.

The big advantage is the clean-up: it's apparently way easier and faster than removing tapes or glues.

The disadvantage is probably when you go swimming or do extreme exercise, but in this case I would just use the glue again (possibly G2B on the middle and glue just on the perimeter).

What do you guys think?

Anyone here tried this?

Noah

Reaction score
Yeah, it's surprisingly good. Obviously you can't swim underwater in it, but it's OK in the rain and even for moderate exercise.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Noah.

Can you outline the exact products (the yellow or black tube?) and procedure please?

Noah

Reaction score
I have the black tube. You just smear it fairly thickly all over your shaved area, then place the piece on top, slide it into position, push the base down (I used a brush for that), and dry it with a cool hairdryer or let it dry naturally. Then carefully wipe off any excess gel at the hairline.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Noah, I will try this in a couple of weeks and report back.

Am hoping to get a hold for 3 to 7 days and then an easy cleanup in the shower.