Thinking of quitting finasteride, advice please...

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
imager.php

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this the Hate2LoseIt test - So what you're saying is if you're not getting an erection then you might have sides?

You might want to put something up for the not so straight guy. On second thought, never mind.

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
well tbf i did get an erection lol but didn't pop up as quickly as it did when i was 16 lol, btw can some one give advice on my question "So if i stay off everything for these few weeks and decide to go back on finasteride, what is a say way to do it? 0.25mg every 2 days (which would be 1/4 of the tablet) and 50mg of zinc 7 days a week or is that too much zinc?" thanks

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been off everything now for a few weeks and tbh i feel like i have really crashed, feeling depressed, lazy, brain fog, and my sex drive is really low :sobbing: what should i do? try getting on zinc 50mg a day??? I don't know if its depression as im very depressed stressed about alot of things including this :dunno: but the reason im thinking finasteride sides is to do with it is i don't get morning erections as much as i used too

Ende

Reaction score
Visit a doctor and do a blood test. Check LH, FSH, testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and SHBG. Begin treatment with 50 mg zinc picolinate a day afterwards. Do another test when your symptoms have improved, to see what changed.