Thinking Of A Hair Transplant Soon..some Advice Please

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinking of a hair transplant soon (1-2yrs) and wanted some advice. Can anyone looking at my hair suggest who would be best for me. I dont want to spend mega bucks and probably would consider a budget up to £4-5k.

Back story.. i started losing hair at 19 and i am now 31.5yo. My hair loss has been slow considering amount i shed everyday since 19.

My current pics below. I want to put most of the grafts in first inch of my hairline. I know i could proceed way beyond this in future but if that is my destiny id rather have a bit of a hairline when shaved and bald behind than a badly receeded hairline.

Current hair...

IMG_3269.JPG

IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3268.JPG

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking of a hair transplant soon (1-2yrs) and wanted some advice. Can anyone looking at my hair suggest who would be best for me. I dont want to spend mega bucks and probably would consider a budget up to £4-5k.

Back story.. i started losing hair at 19 and i am now 31.5yo. My hair loss has been slow considering amount i shed everyday since 19.

My current pics below. I want to put most of the grafts in first inch of my hairline. I know i could proceed way beyond this in future but if that is my destiny id rather have a bit of a hairline when shaved and bald behind than a badly receeded hairline.

Current hair...

View attachment 69316

View attachment 69315View attachment 69314

Looks great for your age man, also looks sweet when styled like that. Look up Dr. Keser in Turkey, he does some of the best low norwood hairline work in my opinion and for FUE. Probably looking at around 1500-2000 grafts for 5250 - 7000 Euros. Erdogan at ASMED clinic for a cheaper option at 2.5 Euro per graft.

Obviously risk/return is high when you're already in pretty good shape, and you should probably be ready to get on finasteride if it accelerates though.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need enough money to get a hairline done by one of the best doctors or don't do it. You don't want to try the cheap way and end up butchered.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need enough money to get a hairline done by one of the best doctors or don't do it. You don't want to try the cheap way and end up butchered.

I was under impression the turkish doctors were of good quality for around that price. How many grafts would i need to go think in first inch of hairline?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks fine, why do you want to waste the money and undergo unnecessary surgery?

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you touch this, it can end up worse due to shockloss and hairs growing in unnatural direction. Your hair is phenomenal right now. I know too many guys that did this and now regret it. You definitely do not want to implant into heavily native hair filled zones. Get a few consults, some docs would probably advise against anything heavy duty right now. Best of luck

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Looks great for your age man, also looks sweet when styled like that. Look up Dr. Keser in Turkey, he does some of the best low norwood hairline work in my opinion and for FUE. Probably looking at around 1500-2000 grafts for 5250 - 7000 Euros. Erdogan at ASMED clinic for a cheaper option at 2.5 Euro per graft.

Obviously risk/return is high when you're already in pretty good shape, and you should probably be ready to get on finasteride if it accelerates though.
Erdogan might turn him down like he did me. My situation is similar to his and I am alot older than him.

JimmyBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

Which doctors would you recommend? Would love to get a list of 5 or so that I could research if you have a free moment...

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMG_3351.jpg

Ive seen rahal etc do some patients like me where he loads up the hairline (like above). Thats sort of thing id consider in couple of years. Would get me a great head of hair again and eventually if i balded behind that then id shave and at least id have a stubble framing hairline than a slick dome.