think twice before trying the oral min...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
the worst thing is that my hairloss keep going on.
and i don't know if the topical min is causing me more unwanted facial hair than the oral . i am curretnly using a lot of topical so maybe there is more risk of facial hypertrichosis than the oral at 0.625 mg?
Topical goes systemic in blood I heard Dr rassman said he had a patient that got hair on Body on topical application.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical goes systemic in blood I heard Dr rassman said he had a patient that got hair on Body on topical application.
yes i had this from topical, but way less than with oral ( in terms of body hair). But i don't know what is worse for facial hypertrichosis in my case ; the oral version or the amount of topical i use ended up dripping on my face when sleeping i guess ( i use it all over scalp). i a mreally sensitive to the minoxidil.
maybe i would have had an amazing scalp hair result if i had keekp taking teh drug

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro the doctor told me that laser would cause paradoxical growth on face man.... causing even more unwanted facial hair. do you think the scarring will disapear in my case?
i don't think i am crazy look at the unwanted hair i had???? i'm not blind.
He probably didn't say it happens in 100% cases. Dude didn't that bimbo Kim Kardashian laser her hairline to get rid of baby hairs? Where's her paradoxical hair growth?
U a hypochondriac man.
And idk about the scarring. Saw someone reduce acne scars by plastic surgery. But it's not practical for u probably.
Post a pic of ur scarring

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He probably didn't say it happens in 100% cases. Dude didn't that bimbo Kim Kardashian laser her hairline to get rid of baby hairs? Where's her paradoxical hair growth?
U a hypochondriac man.
And idk about the scarring. Saw someone reduce acne scars by plastic surgery. But it's not practical for u probably.
Post a pic of ur scarring

becareful bro, if you get too many terminal hair. dont do electrolysis not worth the scarring...
U should lightly dermaroll that pitted scarring and use tretionin on the area. I have pitted scarring abit due to popping pimples and from getting pimples or blocked pores I pop black heads. It happens man u cant avoid it.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
U should lightly dermaroll that pitted scarring and use tretionin on the area. I have pitted scarring abit due to popping pimples and from getting pimples or blocked pores I pop black heads. It happens man u cant avoid it.
never ever had acne before bro, so that sucks to get that amount of scarring from this shitty procedure. man this electrologist wil heard about me i swear

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went on NoFap recently and stopped using hair medications cold turkey. My hairline in 2 days got significantly thicker and the hair on my scalp darker and stronger,

Since 2 weeks im forced to carry a stick with myself in order to protect myself from losing virginity since so many ladies want to rape me

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went on NoFap recently and stopped using hair medications cold turkey. My hairline in 2 days got significantly thicker and the hair on my scalp darker and stronger,

Since 2 weeks im forced to carry a stick with myself in order to protect myself from losing virginity since so many ladies want to rape me
Ska förlora oskulden till dig

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm about to destroy the dude that did that to me... i tried to call him but he didn't answer. i am going to drive to his office...

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to good I sometimes feel that you’re just NPC. Poor doctor, having to listen to your bitching about side effect that is 100% occuring in all individuals that try oral min. ITS LITERALLY DRUGS INTENDED ACTION, TO GROW HAIR.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear to good I sometimes feel that you’re just NPC. Poor doctor, having to listen to your bitching about side effect that is 100% occuring in all individuals that try oral min. ITS LITERALLY DRUGS INTENDED ACTION, TO GROW HAIR.
bro not growing hair on all face...

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score

and i got unlucky to see a terrible electrologist... damn