think twice before trying the oral min...

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
because of this sitty drug i got terrible facial hypertrichosis. everybody online believe its easy to solve " just laser it off bro..." but this is not how it works, laser cause paradoxical growth on face, so i had to do electrolysis, and it ended up badly, i know have scarring on my upper cheek ( pitted scar) and near nose...
so really think twice if you see some hair becoming terminal on weird area of youre face. just drop the drug before it happens

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
because of this sitty drug i got terrible facial hypertrichosis. everybody online believe its easy to solve " just laser it off bro..." but this is not how it works, laser cause paradoxical growth on face, so i had to do electrolysis, and it ended up badly, i know have scarring on my upper cheek ( pitted scar) and near nose...
so really think twice if you see some hair becoming terminal on weird area of youre face. just drop the drug before it happens
Screw minoxidill alltogether.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why would you use it orally man? It’s not good for the heart either.

Maybe this will knock some sense into you

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you use it orally man? It’s not good for the heart either.

Maybe this will knock some sense into you
I Weigh 5kg more on oral minoxidill, its due to water Weight, IT causes water buildup around your heart aswell, you need a Good diuretic when you use oral minoxidill, but most here dont use One.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
common , share a photo !

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took 10 to 20 mg oral minoxidill for 5 months, it caused a abit of facial hair to grow but its gone after quitting. This dude is delusional it aint permanent growth man thats not possible. I quit because it was useless for My head hair and had dangerous sides.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took 10 to 20 mg oral minoxidill for 5 months, it caused a abit of facial hair to grow but its gone after quitting. This dude is delusional it aint permanent growth man thats not possible. I quit because it was useless for My head hair and had dangerous sides.
Gay p**rn made my hypertrichosis go away

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am really wondering if this is not because i was using way too much topical and it was dripping on my face. according to you oral min would caused more facial hair than the topical ( i used like 6 ml but on whole scalp and i slept on it i think )

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
was it terminal hair that grow on youre face? if they become terminal they don't fall , like on reddit minoxidil beard

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
common , share a photo !
here is one before with hair ( but smooth skin no scars) , and now my skin totaly fucked up by the elctrolysis, full of pitted scar.

Attachments

• ju.png
    ju.png
    998.3 KB · Views: 351
  • holea.jpeg
    holea.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 355