Think This Guy Is Wearing? Michael Buckley

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...hUBXh4KHVvMB_QQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=dUCQTliIl-crYM:

Search For Michael Buckley for more pictures.

I just noticed something was up with his hairline.

it's funny bc the only people who would actually notice something is up is hair loss sufferers, regardless this guy's piece is very convincing and I say more power to him, it's awesome that we have such convincing options now a days if someone were to choose that.

the big giveaway for me is the complete loss of (lower) temple hairs and the lack of thinning. you can see his texture changes dramatically in a few different google image searches.

interested in what you more seasoned veterens have to say, though.

Noah

Reaction score
He has admitted it, in the rather embarrassing video below. Not a terrible piece, but not a great one either, especially for someone in the public eye.

TheHikingCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably a biased response as I saw Noah's reply, but I was inclined to think yes at first glance. The reason is that his temple area is severely receded for having such a thick hairline. Natural heads of hair rarely if ever have this mane like hairline but no temples.

It's why I feel so strongly that if someone is going to wear with a thick hairline, they should wear a full wig if they have non-existent temples. Or a topper with temple flaps at least.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
This is probably a biased response as I saw Noah's reply, but I was inclined to think yes at first glance. The reason is that his temple area is severely receded for having such a thick hairline. Natural heads of hair rarely if ever have this mane like hairline but no temples.

It's why I feel so strongly that if someone is going to wear with a thick hairline, they should wear a full wig if they have non-existent temples. Or a topper with temple flaps at least.
hair transplant for temples

shookwun

Reaction score
Prior to the video I also was inclined to say yes.

Overly thick hair system with no graduation at the hairline

Sides are parallel like a NW7. No temple points.

Hairline between photos is different

shookwun

Reaction score
Still more realistic looking then fan's piece :D

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Still more realistic looking then fan's piece :D
the hairline itself may be bad, but I have quite forward temple points, so i guess it's not that unrealistic for me. and there actually are many people with dense hairlines at my age group.

i am dying to get a new one, though, but it's going to take another month or so for the custom full lace piece i ordered to arrive. hopefully it has a graduated hairline. the knots will be bleached at least.

Last edited: