things that you would accept as a substitute for hair

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It is kind of included in point 1. If the GF loves me, I would hope she would have regular sex with me.
But a GF who loves me is perhaps too much to ask for.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is kind of included in point 1. If the GF loves me, I would hope she would have regular sex with me.
But a GF who loves me is perhaps too much to ask for.
dem feels bro . . . . . . . . i know them. *e-hug*

i feel deeply unlovable too man . . . . . 'tis why i can only bate to p**rn where girls make fun of me and dominate

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
dem feels bro . . . . . . . . i know them. *e-hug*

i feel deeply unlovable too man . . . . . 'tis why i can only bate to p**rn where girls make fun of me and dominate

Love is for sissies. Love is just sober lust with the lights on and holding hands.
Love is when one side of the equation just feels inadequate and clings to hard out of desperation. Dont worry about love. Go out and get some pay per play, you'll feel all the better for it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Damn, some broken men here.

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Love is for sissies. Love is just sober lust with the lights on and holding hands.
Love is when one side of the equation just feels inadequate and clings to hard out of desperation. Dont worry about love. Go out and get some pay per play, you'll feel all the better for it.
I'd choose just hanging out and holding hands with a girl I love and who loves me over some pay per play any time.

Sooo, back to the original topic, any of these :
- One million dollars.
- Being recognised worldwide for my work (I'm an architect and an illustrator), implied making a good living out of it and being able to do wathever I want.
- Unconditional love from the perfect woman for me.
- Did I mention one million dollars ?

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Swingline, seriously?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he does have a good point vepr. i am perfectly aware of the evolutionary adaptation that love really is. it makes sure that two mates are together long enough for the kids to be raised well and such. however that doesnt change the fact that it feels good just fantasizing about it.

swingline you are an alpha male essentially. you want to go out and have many short term relationships. id rather go for a long term relationship.

technically you are right. love is a beta male mating strategy in which one stays with the mate in order to raise the kids well, who will then go on and do the same thing. its allocating a lot of resources on a few kids rather than allocating a small amount of resources on a large amount of kids.

a good example of this in starcraft. the zergs can reproduce very quickly but each individual zerg is weak. the protoss are the opposite where they reproduce slowly but each individual protoss is strong.

there is a word for it in biology but i can't recall it. both mating strategies have their advantages and disadvantages

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My wife and I must be outliers. We never had nor wanted kids so we just enjoy our time together. If you find the right person, its as easy as breathing to be together. Honestly, I always felt she and I are two alphas that choose to be together as much as we can.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, or maybe we are two betas:woot:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well those are just general dynamics along which our species evolved

modern human culture changes things up a lot. we are not completely primitive beings driven exclusively by biological drives anymore

i dont think i wud want kids either with my true love, because the more advanced parts of my brain can deduce i probably wud not like it and wudnt be a good parent

besides im pretty sure most people who marry have kids

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
My wife and I must be outliers. We never had nor wanted kids so we just enjoy our time together. If you find the right person, its as easy as breathing to be together. Honestly, I always felt she and I are two alphas that choose to be together as much as we can.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, or maybe we are two betas:woot:

Yes me and my GF do not look to marriage or kids either. We are the oppisite thought were we are two alphas that want to kill each other lately.

Im semi alpha personality. Im not overbearing, I just simply like my own time. I dont mind being with one girl. I have had plenty of long relationships yet I also like flings. I just know what the reality is and that eventually one party usually gets tired and has to move on. This saves you from a lot of tension and is basically just preparation.

Verp has an exception more than rule relationship.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it all comes down to finding the right person and not compromising. When you find them, the things you put up with in previous relationships seem ridiculous. But, you gots to go through a bunch of no gos to find that person.

There is a Mrs Swingline and Mrs Exodus out there:)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

Even if YOU cured cancer on your own and released it, you would still not gain notoriety. You would be that bald guy who is in the news for a day or two while everyone still swoons over sports athletes and pop stars. People are awful creatures lol.

Fvcking truth.