things that you would accept as a substitute for hair

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so in this thread i'd like to take a moment for us to think of things that we would take as an alternative to a full head of hair, if there is such a thing for you. i've been thinking about this and there are a few things that would i would not mind as an alternative.

for me 2 of them would be-

1. a perfect girlfriend who is guaranteed to never cheat, is extremely compatible, etc.
2. at least a million dollars (cuz then i cud just buy a hairpiece and live far from society. i cud also pay for epic virtual reality from oculus rift. like have a special order). also i could contribute money to baldness research.

those two are the main ones i can think of. i was thinking of maybe having powers such as invincibility, ability to travel through time, or flight, but i can't stand the idea of being a bald god/superhero lol

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, obvious I would take an indestructible, only accessible (except if I give permission) for me machine making me able to create the world I want and with that the life I want. Also all feeling etc are real, just like the real world but you can decide how it is going to be, you can even create one and then delete your memory so you don't know that you created it and later on found that out and make another life/world again!!! And of course in that world you can have your hair again win/win!!!!!!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, obvious I would take an indestructible, only accessible (except if I give permission) for me machine making me able to create the world I want and with that the life I want. Also all feeling etc are real, just like the real world but you can decide how it is going to be, you can even create one and then delete your memory so you don't know that you created it and later on found that out and make another life/world again!!! And of course in that world you can have your hair again win/win!!!!!!
but thats too good man haha. with that you can just create a world where you have hair

alright guys, NEW RULE- it has to be realistic

(altho oculus rift is coming out so the virtual reality thing is getting more and more feasible)

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, your number 1 is pretty good. I also would rather have a giant dick. Just being straight honest here.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, then I want to become insanely smart so that I can find a cure for baldness under a year :D.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 10" penis.

Losing your hair is still better than microphallis.

Not that I have microphalis, actually quite the opposite, but it aint 10"s

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Becoming a vampire , living forever , all the girls you want , drinking blood is a bit of a bummer but I suppose it would taste nice after turning lol !

slipy

Reaction score
regular sex with Amber Heard or Kate Upton or both at the same time.

i'd also accept the power of the dark side to become a dark lord of bald-dom and initiate a genocide against the race of full-heads.

wrwr

Reaction score
Cure for cancer. I could share it with the rest of the world and know that my life was not meaningless. Despite of hairloss or other ****ness.

Muzzle

Reaction score
Communism in all countries at the same time

This means no more spending million of dollars on Cristiano Ronaldo's b****s and cars. The guy has full head of hair and is worth(transfer fee+salary) more than 170 million $. Lol i wonder if humans ever spent such money on baldness cure

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cure for cancer. I could share it with the rest of the world and know that my life was not meaningless. Despite of hairloss or other ****ness.

lol

Even if YOU cured cancer on your own and released it, you would still not gain notoriety. You would be that bald guy who is in the news for a day or two while everyone still swoons over sports athletes and pop stars. People are awful creatures lol.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In order of preference:
1. Semi-regular sex with attractive females who want to have sex with me.
2. 200 million dollars+ (I could then buy the sex).
3. Very, very high iq (I could then become Tony Stark like, with inventions, and make money and go to 2.)
4. Masculine facial and physical features (deep voice, tall, masculine cheekbones etc).

Just to be clear, I would prefer any of the above to having hair.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I can't think of a single thing I'd rather have than a full head of hair, sorry. A full head of hair would straighten out every aspect of my life that went to hell again :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you shud reverse 2 and 3 then 0_o

if you can make the money with the genius IQ, then why wud you prefer just money?

its not rational to just want money when you can get money AND ability

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
you shud reverse 2 and 3 then 0_o

if you can make the money with the genius IQ, then why wud you prefer just money?

its not rational to just want money when you can get money AND ability

Less effort and time with 2. With 3 it will take a lot of time to make money, even with abitlity. If, however, it was a given that I'd make tons of money in like 5 years, then yes, I'd pick 3.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whoa relax brotha. i was just curious 0_o

haha.

and i notice you didnt include a loving girlfriend. why?