Thin hair on sides of my head

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is 3 years old and has nothing to do with your post. Make a new one next time and remember, the quality of answers you receive can only be as good as the amount of information you put in your post (the extra quality in this one's a freebie).

RDS

My Regimen
Reaction score
male pattern baldness NEVER EVER HAPPENS on sides of head. People with Telogen Effluvium have side of head hair loss. Actually, telogen effluvium affected people losse hair all over head. But it is natural that for even men with healthy hairs, sides have less hair than say on top of head. so, while you dont notice lot of hair loss on top, but sides can easily be seen having less hair density. Trust me,Telogen Effluvium is as bad as male pattern baldness if it becomes chronic. Like in my case, i keep on losing 150-200 hairs everyday and still there is no way i can be called balding. BUT to save myself, i have to use Minoxidil and everyday i massage with minoxidil, i see those hairs falling and thats just too painful and frustrating

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard sh*t diet and low testosterone can basically affect the remaining healthy hairs -