Thickest NW0 5 months ago, now destined for NW7. Complete destruction of my hair. Already shaving.

tykouu

Reaction score
Serious or joking?
Joking obviously . You have some diffuse thinning going on- but you’re definitely overreacting. It WILL grow back. If you refuse to take finasteride, get on some biotin, and maybe add saw palmetto. Have you tried rogaine?

Helpme__

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joking obviously . You have some diffuse thinning going on- but you’re definitely overreacting. It WILL grow back. If you refuse to take finasteride, get on some biotin, and maybe add saw palmetto. Have you tried rogaine?
my regimen at the moment:

-Hairguard Shampoo: Every Other Day, which includes Caffiene, Olueropein, Taurine, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, peppermint extract

-Zix once a day daily 1-2ml, which includes Zinc, P5P (B6), Ethanol, Distilled Water, left overnight

- Peppermint Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Rosemary Oil, Castor Oil mixture left for 30 minutes daily

- LLLT Helmet

- 3 PRP treatments

- Dermarolling 1x a week 1.5mm
I’m going to add in minoxidil soon. Got sides 2 weeks into Finasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
Try derma roller, Regenepure DR and natural oils, your hair is still great but linked to stress. Where are you from?

jazz1

Reaction score

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
my regimen at the moment:

-Hairguard Shampoo: Every Other Day, which includes Caffiene, Olueropein, Taurine, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, peppermint extract

-Zix once a day daily 1-2ml, which includes Zinc, P5P (B6), Ethanol, Distilled Water, left overnight

- Peppermint Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Rosemary Oil, Castor Oil mixture left for 30 minutes daily

- LLLT Helmet

- 3 PRP treatments

- Dermarolling 1x a week 1.5mm
I’m going to add in minoxidil soon. Got sides 2 weeks into Finasteride.
Most of these are scams or won't work alone:

Hairguard shampoo - won't really help but if you like the shampoo I'm not going to tell you to stop.

Zix - never heard of it but I doubt it helps fight hair loss.

Oil mixture- maybe a very minor benefit but won't help long term.

LLLT helmet - total scam

PRP - another scam

Dermarolling- will only help if paired with minoxidil.

I'm sorry you got side effects on finasteride, but did you consider cutting the dose? Finasteride is really your only hope unless you want to take a chance with RU58841.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is a bit thinner than yours though I'm older but you wouldn't notice any thinning. Dr.wong in Van put me on 1.25mg every Monday wed and Friday. 3x a week. Absolutely no sides

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I pray soooo bad that I am one of the lucky ones who can maintain on Zix… I really would do anything.
I dont think zix will help you. It sounds like a scam. There are really only 3 methods to fight hairloss. Finasteride, minoxidil, and surgery. There are some other things I hear about but they are not proven in any serious studies.

Helpme__

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw add L-arginine to your zix. Check the study posted in the zix thread.
I dont think zix will help you. It sounds like a scam. There are really only 3 methods to fight hairloss. Finasteride, minoxidil, and surgery. There are some other things I hear about but they are not proven in any serious studies.
Here are some pictures of my hair grown out, around 3 weeks after a number 2 buzzcut:

Looks like I’m an aggressive diffuse thinner, but my temples have also been hardly hit. I will start on Zix, since I can’t do Finasteride. I hope my loss stabilizes, but you can see from the wide ness of the parts in both the front and back of my hair, that I am destined to be completely bald. I hope God is with me, my shedding seems to have reduced, but it could also be due to shorter hair.
It seems like I have only a few more months or years before my famous luscious locks are entirely gone. Damn shame.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my hair grown out, around 3 weeks after a number 2 buzzcut:

Looks like I’m an aggressive diffuse thinner, but my temples have also been hardly hit. I will start on Zix, since I can’t do Finasteride. I hope my loss stabilizes, but you can see from the wide ness of the parts in both the front and back of my hair, that I am destined to be completely bald. I hope God is with me, my shedding seems to have reduced, but it could also be due to shorter hair.
It seems like I have only a few more months or years before my famous luscious locks are entirely gone. Damn shame.
Your hair looks fine in those pictures. I hate to ask this but are you asian? Asians don't normally bald at your age.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m Asian yes
I now doubt you have diffused thinning. The pictures look fine. The one instance before that looked like balding? It was just the lighting. Everyone would look bald with that lighting.

I suggest before taking finasteride just track the hair loss every month.

Asians also tend to be great responders for regrowth.