thickening method

williteverend

Reaction score
Last night i had the crazy idea of putting conditioner in my dry hair and slicking it back and then going to bed. well i woke up and my hair is the thickest it has ever been. the conditioner dryed and left a residue that coated my hair and added extra girth to the strand. when its dry the slicked back hair can now stand on end . try it out fellas

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure thats a very good idea. conditioners are to be used in very small quantities and extra care must be taken not to apply it to scalp.

do this. next time you shampoo your hair, slick it back when semi-wet...apply hair-spray (wellaflex, or finnesse or any strong hairspray you want).. slick hair back again, then shake head to get fluffy look..apply a little more spray to make hair stay that way. When the hairspray dries comb through. this is what i've always done since the past 4 - 5 years.. it thickens up my hair like anything and nobody can tell i'm losing hair. i've gone to two derms after i did that, and both of em without examining me, just laughed the idea of hairloss away and sent me home....(which wasnt good) but still...

bottom line..dont use too much conditioner..also...try 'surf hair' by garnier fructis...its hairgum that texturizes your hair making it seem thicker and adding a matt effect.

best of luck with your hairloss.

VWdude

Reaction score
you should try my method, I posted it up a while ago... I spray am crew revitalize spray all over my head... let it sit for a minute or two... blow dry it while coming it... and voila, thick hair.

SE-freak

Reaction score
VW:

Is there any case that I can find this product in Europe? Is it available in super-markets or it is a salon product? thanks.

WithTheLidOff

Established Member
Reaction score
out of curiousity..why should conditioner not touch the scalp?? I have REALLY short hair and thats almost imposible..should i not use conditioner?

williteverend

Reaction score
conditioner is not bad for your scalp. and it can be left on your hair and head for long periods of time. my sister is a cosmetologist and she actually recommended this method. conditioners for the most part do not have alcohol in them. most spray hold liquids usually do. try this method it really does work.

G

American crew is sold in some hairdressers in the UK, but just go to Boots and look at the garnier and l'oreal range - you will find a product that suits your hair type/style -experiment.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should try my method it really adds body to your hair..

Wash your hair as normal, rinse with warm water, have a beer, repeat the washing stage but with very cold water, have another beer, towel dry your hair and then massage in some normal conditioner whilst having another beer, have a beer, get out of the shower/bath, have a beer, get back in, rinse the conditioner off with beer, have a beer, infact have two, rub a tiny amount of some cosmetic sh*t into your hair (whatever is around, it doesn't really matter by this stage) open yourself a fresh beer, get out and do some rudimentry drying/dressing, grab a couple of beers and go sleep in the park (prefrably a bush) when you wake up in the morning your hair will be full of twigs and various wildlife, numerous bugs and, if your lucky, a coin or two.

Glad I could help.

Ty

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:

Wash your hair as normal, rinse with warm water, have a beer, repeat the washing stage but with very cold water, have another beer, towel dry your hair and then massage in some normal conditioner whilst having another beer, have a beer, get out of the shower/bath, have a beer, get back in, rinse the conditioner off with beer, have a beer, infact have two, rub a tiny amount of some cosmetic sh*t into your hair (whatever is around, it doesn't really matter by this stage) open yourself a fresh beer, get out and do some rudimentry drying/dressing, grab a couple of beers and go sleep in the park (prefrably a bush) when you wake up in the morning your hair will be full of twigs and various wildlife, numerous bugs and, if your lucky, a coin or two.

Glad I could help.

Ty

LOL....

VWdude

Reaction score
SEfreak said:
VW:

Is there any case that I can find this product in Europe? Is it available in super-markets or it is a salon product? thanks.

To tell you the truth I have no idea... I didn't see it when I was in italy...but thats maybe because I wasn't paying too much attention.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:

Glad I could help.

Ty

Yeah, if you want thick hair be a tramp, it's clinically proven that all tramps have a full head of thick *** hair. :D

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lizzad said:
Yeah, if you want thick hair be a tramp, it's clinically proven that all tramps have a full head of thick *** hair. :D

essacktilly.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone actually tried topical White Lightening? 3 litres per day. 1.5l am, 1.5l pm. I think i'm onto something...

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lizzad said:
Anyone actually tried topical White Lightening? 3 litres per day. 1.5l am, 1.5l pm. I think i'm onto something...

...and some shouting at passers by, 6-8 insults a day.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:
Lizzad said:

hmmm, are you saying that shouting at passers by releases chemicals which either inhibit the formation of dht or in some way or have a kind of minoxidil like growth stimulating effect? hmmmm :!:

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lizzad said:
TynanW said:
Lizzad said:

hmmm, are you saying that shouting at passers by releases chemicals which either inhibit the formation of dht or in some way or have a kind of minoxidil like growth stimulating effect? hmmmm :!:

yes

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:
Lizzad said:
TynanW said:
Lizzad said:

yes

your a genius!

G

With reference to the tramp theory:

Do you feel that owning a skinny, flea-ridden dog may have an effect on keeping hair?

and what about concealed masturbation (normally under a dirty blanket), does that effect male pattern baldness?

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
With reference to the tramp theory:

Do you feel that owning a skinny, flea-ridden dog may have an effect on keeping hair?

and what about concealed masturbation (normally under a dirty blanket), does that effect male pattern baldness?

I think the flees on the dog might actually "eat" the dht from the tramps follicles. That's if there's any left by this point. Make no mistake, these men are light years ahead of the scientists in the fight againt male pattern baldness.