thicken hair with shampoo

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm using l'oreal's men's thickener shampoo right now but i'm thinking that if u use it everyday it looses it's effects. Can anyone suggest a good thickener shampoo? Or possibly a good shampoo with aloe :wink: thanks.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
I'm using l'oreal's men's thickener shampoo right now but i'm thinking that if u use it everyday it looses it's effects. Can anyone suggest a good thickener shampoo? Or possibly a good shampoo with aloe :wink: thanks.

Thicker and Fuller Hair, and

Jason's Thin to Thick

(neither have aloe though. I use Head n' Shoulders w/ Aloe occassionally)

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

There is no reason why a shampoo would lose its "effect" as it is totally aesthetic issue. You are reaching....

Sol_5

Reaction score
trust me, these shampoos DO lose their effect

always amazing the 1st few times you use them 7 then it all goes down hill after a couple of weeks!

don't know why....maybe your hair just gets so used to the ingredients to the point where the effect rubs off.......?

beaner

Reaction score
Sol_5 said:
trust me, these shampoos DO lose their effect

always amazing the 1st few times you use them 7 then it all goes down hill after a couple of weeks!

don't know why....maybe your hair just gets so used to the ingredients to the point where the effect rubs off.......?

I'll have to disagree, at least for me. I use Thicker Fuller Hair shampoo almost every day and it still does the job.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rotate the shampoos and conditioners

Cassin

Reaction score
The best I have ever used is Aveda Pure Abundance, hands down, no doubt. But along with being the best shampoo for cosmetic effect comes a lofty price tag. But you get what you pay for.

Honorable mentions go to Jasons thin to thick and some shampoo by the Toni and Guy line that I just can't remember right now.

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
about thicking shampoos loosing their effect , that is just pure bullshit. I can tell a major difference when i use Nizoral 2% and then Jason's thin to thick.

Ive used Jason's on a everyday basis for 6 months now. I use Nizoral 2% twice a week. When i use the Nizoral my hair looses its volume.

sl

Established Member
Reaction score
jimmystanley said:

hey where did you get the loreal shampoo? and hjow much did it cost?

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its available in stores...I did not find it in the normal safeway kindaa place but in an organic store