There Are A Lot Of Losers On This Forum

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when people post misinformation and pseudoscience on here I shouldn't call it out? People need to know that finasteride is not a "tranny drug". Think about why Tom posts here? If I wasn't treating my hair loss I wouldn't be on this site. Since he doesn't believe in treatment why is he here? His only purpose for being here is to scare people away. I'm here to learn about treating hair loss, and help others do the same. The people who come on here trying to stop us from doing that are toxic, and you may be happy to sit on the sidelines and let them get away with it, but I'm not. If you think that's toxic, too bad. I'm going to call out bs when I see it.

Lmao, damn this one is more delusional than that @Haironnu guy. Here i'l leave this here so you can read it again, the studies and meta analysis made by "lawyers" lmao

Adverse Event Reporting in Clinical Trials of Finasteride for Androgenic Alopecia: A Meta-analysis.

Abstract
IMPORTANCE:
Two meta-analyses conclude that finasteride treatment of androgenic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is safe but do not assess quality of safety reporting.

OBJECTIVE:
To assess safety reporting for clinical trial reports of finasteride for Androgenetic Alopecia.

DATA SOURCES:
MEDLINE, ClinicalTrials.gov, and a clinical data repository for an academic medical center.

STUDY SELECTION:
Published clinical trial reports for finasteride treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

DATA EXTRACTION AND SYNTHESIS:
For each trial, we assessed quality of adverse event reporting, extracted the number and type of adverse events in treatment and placebo groups, and assessed duration of safety evaluation and adequacy of blinding. Two observers independently extracted the data; differences were resolved by consensus. We assessed generalizability in a large cohort of men prescribed finasteride, 1.25 mg/d or less, by assessing for eligibility in the finasteride-Androgenetic Alopecia pivotal trials.

MAIN OUTCOMES AND MEASURES:
Quality was assessed as adequate, partially adequate, inadequate, or no events reported. We used funnel plots of the hazard ratio to assess bias.

RESULTS:
Of 34 clinical trials, none had adequate safety reporting, 19 were partially adequate, 12 were inadequate, and 3 reported no adverse events. Funnel plots were asymmetric with a bias toward lower odds ratio for sexual adverse effects, suggesting systematic underdetection. No reports assessed adequacy of blinding, 18 (53%) disclosed conflicts of interest, and 19 (56%) received funding from the manufacturer. Duration of drug safety evaluation was 1 year or less for 26 of 34 trials (76%). Of 5704 men in the clinical data repository who were treated for Androgenetic Alopecia with finasteride, 1.25 mg/d or less, for Androgenetic Alopecia, only 31% met inclusion criteria for the pivotal trials referenced in the manufacturer's full prescribing information and 33% took finasteride for more than 1 year.

CONCLUSIONS AND RELEVANCE:
Available toxicity information from clinical trials of finasteride in men with Androgenetic Alopecia is very limited, is of poor quality, and seems to be systematically biased. In a cohort of men prescribed finasteride for routine treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, most would have been excluded from the pivotal studies that supported US Food and Drug Administration approval for Androgenetic Alopecia. Published reports of clinical trials provide insufficient information to establish the safety profile for finasteride in the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia.

The Dark Side of 5α-Reductase Inhibitors' Therapy: Sexual Dysfunction, High Gleason Grade Prostate Cancer and Depression

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4064044/

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when people post misinformation and pseudoscience on here I shouldn't call it out? People need to know that finasteride is not a "tranny drug". Think about why Tom posts here? If I wasn't treating my hair loss I wouldn't be on this site. Since he doesn't believe in treatment why is he here? His only purpose for being here is to scare people away. I'm here to learn about treating hair loss, and help others do the same. The people who come on here trying to stop us from doing that are toxic, and you may be happy to sit on the sidelines and let them get away with it, but I'm not. If you think that's toxic, too bad. I'm going to call out bs when I see it.

And as i said it a couple of times already but you seem to ignore this also like you ignore everything that does not suit your shitty mentality, this is a hairloss forum, if i chose to not use your shitty treatments or whatever you think it's worth it or that it works, that does not mean that i can't be here or that i'm here to scare others from treatments.

Until now i thought you are just a 12 year old but now i realize that you are a 12 year old retard and whatever people tell you or show you, you are still going on with the same useless and meaningless lines over and over again.

Nobody gives a f*** about you or about your hair or if you die with a fullhead or bald, literally nobody understand? You can take estrogen and grow titties all over your face and grow a vagina also, our lives won't be influenced by that.

Your not calling out bullshit, you are the BULLSHIT. So grow the f*** up and go get some therapy cos you really need it, dumb f***

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be quite honest with you @Haironnu is the most toxic kid Ive ran into on these forums. Just to sum up his ideologies: looking good is the most important thing in life, far better than intelligence. Having an instagram following and promoting products is a much more worthy career than anything to do with school. Once your bald you life is over. You shouldnt smile in public with a NW4+, because your ugly. The list goes on, but I’ll stop there. Probably tweaked with this message, hes going to go insane on this thread now.

Go insane on a forum thread? do I look like TomRiddle to you?

I never said having an instagram career is a more "worthy" one, I said it makes much more money than the average full day job career that most people have.
besides, who are you to decide that having a career based on your looks is not worthy? if it provides money and you can live off of it, what's the issue? use your assets to your benefit, if your good looks sells why not to use it while you can.

and we might disagree on intelligence vs looks but from my point of view, observation and experiences (which I'm not going to list cause it doesn't matter), looks is more important, granted again you're taking it to the extremes, I'm not talking about being dumb and attractive, I'm talking about having normal intelligence and looks vs having perhaps higher intelligence without the looks, you act as if every single instagram model is a dumb person without any personality or dept to them.

Also, did you not say that you blocked me? perhaps you should do that.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never said having an instagram career is a more "worthy" one, I said it makes much more money than the average full day job career that most people have.
besides, who are you to decide that having a career based on your looks is not worthy? if it provides money and you can live off of it, what's the issue? use your assets to your benefit, if your good looks sells why not to use it while you can.

and we might disagree on intelligence vs looks but from my point of view, observation and experiences (which I'm not going to list cause it doesn't matter), looks is more important, granted again you're taking it to the extremes, I'm not talking about being dumb and attractive, I'm talking about having normal intelligence and looks vs having perhaps higher intelligence without the looks, you act as if every single instagram model is a dumb person without any personality or dept to them.

Go take your incel basement theories and experiences elsewhere nobody looks into your shitty mouths anyways except maybe some insecure and frustrated kids. I'm 100% that most of you have 0 life experience in any domain possible, from females, dating, making money, having fun and so on. Your opinions are based on fiction taken from movies, shitty friends, ideologies and experiences, education plays a part also i'm sure of it but mostly from internet forums, the places where you spend most of your lives spreading your bitterness and diseases all over the place, being understandable, misery liking company.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don’t know what TomRiddle looks like but you indeed do look pathetic to me. I love how you compare looks and intelligence in the sense of average intelligence and good looks to a superior intelligence and bad looks, you don’t see the discrepancy there? Lmfao.

You base looks with hair wayyyy to closely. There exist people who look very good without hair, your feeble mind just imagines you without hair and associates it with pure ugliness - thats not the case.

If I had to guess, you performed very poor in school. Just a guess. I should have you blocked but the “show ignored content” button is so tempting because I already know you said something from the perspective of someone with dog sh*t looks and even worse intelligence :)

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be quite honest with you Tom @pegasus2 in my opinion does go overboard with the treatments, like way overboard but hes not an idiot. He holds a lot of knowledge when it comes to treatments, the science behind it (how they work) but his statistical understanding of studies is not concrete. From a case study perspective (considering a vast number of treatments), he holds an immense amount of knowledge, probably the most I’ve seen on these forums. Take what you will, nobody knows everything and the ones that admit what they do not know are the most wise.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know what TomRiddle looks like but you indeed do look pathetic to me. I love how you compare looks and intelligence in the sense of average intelligence and good looks to a superior intelligence and bad looks, you don’t see the discrepancy there? Lmfao.

You base looks with hair wayyyy to closely. There exist people who look very good without hair, your feeble mind just imagines you without hair and associates it with pure ugliness - thats not the case.

If I had to guess, you performed very poor in school. Just a guess. I should have you blocked but the “show ignored content” button is so tempting because I already know you said something from the perspective of someone with dog sh*t looks and even worse intelligence :)

of course there are people who look very good without hair, so what? most aren't.

If you think personal attacks on me or my intelligence bother me in the slightest, think again.
I'm pathetic to you, and you're very delusional and blue pilled to me.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course there are people who look very good without hair, so what? most aren't.

If you think personal attacks on me or my intelligence bother me in the slightest, think again.
I'm pathetic to you, and you're very delusional and blue pilled to me.
I know it bothers you that your intelligence is piss poor. Call me delusional, but youre the one who said a man with a NW4+ shouldn’t smile “looking like that”.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be quite honest with you Tom @pegasus2 in my opinion does go overboard with the treatments, like way overboard but hes not an idiot. He holds a lot of knowledge when it comes to treatments, the science behind it (how they work) but his statistical understanding of studies is not concrete. From a case study perspective (considering a vast number of treatments), he holds an immense amount of knowledge, probably the most I’ve seen on these forums. Take what you will, nobody knows everything and the ones that admit what they do not know are the most wise.

Nobody said that a mentally ill person can't be smart or have knowledge about things, especially with this knowledge being all over the internet this days, but reading and copy pasting things all over the place does not make you a doctor or a scientist either...

And with all that, if you are stuck in your own mentality and idiocracy and refute everything that does not suit your ideologies, you can be the smartest person in the world, it still does not make your arguments true just because you have some knowledge behind them and that's valid for me also. I stated countless times, you must see the big picture, not only what your frustrated and insecure mind is letting you see...

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay boomer
What the f*** does that mean, baby boomer? It sounds like some sh*t a retarded baseball player without a future would yell at a old man. Just so you’re aware, I’m 21. Indeed, my perspective is mature for a 21 yr old, but I’d rather have my head on straight than think someone promoting products with 100-500k insta followers has more money than an options trader, a quant, an actuary, a surgeon etc.

For someone who knows they hold a poor intelligence standing you do sure try to make a lot of claims.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t agree. My life is good right now. I’m financially stable while In college, great friend group, good grades, got into the program I’ve always wanted to get into, I’m good looking and don’t have issues with getting with the opposite gender. I’m not trying to gloat or anything here I’m just saying not everyone is like this. I’ve always loved my hair, I always got compliments on how nice it was and loved trying new hairstyles. So yes I am very upset I have premature hair loss and my confidence, self-esteem will go down dramatically since I’m in my early 20s..
Yes, this place is full of losers. In general, this place is very toxic. It is clear that on the forum about hair there will be a group of people who think that hair is the most important thing in life and that without hair your life will end. Similarly, on the forum about low stature, there will be guys who will whine that they have low stature and how would their life will be good if they would be tall.

Sure, we all know that premature male pattern baldness is unpleasant event , but at the end of the day, it's nothing more than that. I could probably think of one hundred bigger issues/problem areas than male pattern baldness in my life right now and that's without looking at the world news! This forum is not a happy place to visit really. Terminal cancer forums probably have a more positive outlook. It's just a load of insecure people losing sight on the bigger picture of life. I've never , ever seen so many insecure, depressed and delusional losers in my life. Most of them claim that if you go bald , woman will always look at you with disgust ( no exception ) , you won't have a real relationship and you will probably die virgin. Places like this are basically incels-lite these days. This weirdos are just insane. Small percentage of the population who think that baldness is the end of life. I just wanna know about different regimes, new research, and see people's results. I'm tired of being reminded how baldness sucks and their life is over.

And the funniest thing about all this is that if you give these losers hair, then absolutely nothing will change in their lives. Absolutely nothing will change in their miserable life. They will find another reason for which they will whine.
ont

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t agree. My life is good right now. I’m financially stable while In college, great friend group, good grades, got into the program I’ve always wanted to get into, I’m good looking and don’t have issues with getting with the opposite gender. I’m not trying to gloat or anything here I’m just saying not everyone is like this. I’ve always loved my hair, I always got compliments on how nice it was and loved trying new hairstyles. So yes I am very upset I have premature hair loss and my confidence, self-esteem will go down dramatically since I’m in my early 20s..

ont

I know you were not talking with me but i want to tell you something if you don't mind that much. I don't think his message is addressed to people like you and i don't think you got it either. Nobody says that you shouldn't feel bad, especially at a young age, nobody says that you should just let it run it's course and that you should go bald, do whatever you think and like, whatever makes you feel better, even transplants or maybe hair systems or whatever. The point is to not let it control your life to a point where you become like this guys and if you don't know of what i'm talking about just take a look at their post history, read a couple of their comments and you will understand Alex's message differently...

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** does that mean, baby boomer? It sounds like some sh*t a retarded baseball player without a future would yell at a old man. Just so you’re aware, I’m 21. Indeed, my perspective is mature for a 21 yr old, but I’d rather have my head on straight than think someone promoting products with 100-500k insta followers has more money than an options trader, a quant, an actuary, a surgeon etc.

For someone who knows they hold a poor intelligence standing you do sure try to make a lot of claims.

almost anyone on the internet knows what that means, hell the term even got to the media. you basically have the mindset of an old man who is fixated on past times and have an out of date way of thinking when it comes to careers and making money, you're the classic "go have a degree at something and work from 9 to 5, everything else is trash" dude.

you doubt someone with 100-500k followers has more money than those professions, but do you really think everyone can get to those professions? because the average person can be a surgeon, right?

and I'm pretty sure you still have to be a really really good options trader/actuary to make a lot of money, it's probably the top percentage of them only. surgeon- sure, but it depends what country you live in.

an instagram user with over 1 mil followers (which there are many of) probably gets payed several Ks for a post, or a few posts, which seemingly is minimal work compared to normal jobs.

looking around the internet about instagram earnings based on followers, most websites say you can make around $1000 per post with only 100-500k followers, but seeing how they mentioned quite a bit of instagram people with 1mil followers and their specific earnings ($7700 per post), then I'm gonna assume having 500k followers nets you more than $1000 per post.

So are you gonna tell me that when you look at earnings/ work time ratio, getting $7000 per a post on instagram, is not worthwhile?

You also forget that as an "instagram model" you get other income opportunities, such has sponsors or making your own lining of clothing in online shops (which is the most common thing online personas do), but they absolutely earn you a lot of money.

and in general, looks does impact your life whether you want to admit it or not, having looks improves your life in many ways, people treat you better when you're attractive, in every aspect of life, we are social and biological beings, and just like any other animal we are attracted to those who stand out whether it is dominance or looks, it's not as extreme but it's still there.

if you really think looks has no impact on your life then you're really just delusional as I said.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now he is an expert in the animal kingdom also lmao, damn what a tard and what analogies unbelievable, typical incel they all say every f*****g single thing identical, absolutely mind blowing, it's like they are connected and work and think as one haha

Time to move to that ignore button they are starting to achieve what they crave the most, attention... Too bad they ain't getting it from women lmao

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now he is an expert in the animal kingdom also lmao, damn what a tard and what analogies unbelievable, typical incel they all say every f*****g single thing identical, absolutely mind blowing, it's like they are connected and work and think as one haha

Time to move to that ignore button they are starting to achieve what they crave the most, attention... Too bad they ain't getting it from women lmao

you're literally a slime bro.

you're projecting your own actions on others, every post of yours is literally the same bunch of insults over and over again. that's 95% of your posts on this forum.

and it's funny to me that has someone who claims every person who thinks looks matters is an "incel", and try to present another point of view as if that's not the case and we are just brain washed, you then follow with attacks on our looks and try to make fun of us based on our looks or dating failures.

all you do here is make fun of people and using their insecurities /weaknesses against them, and then you try to convince them they are wrong about their views. ironic, you just further proves the "incel" notion.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you're literally a slime bro.

you're projecting your own actions on others, every post of yours is literally the same bunch of insults over and over again. that's 95% of your posts on this forum.

and it's funny to me that has someone who claims every person who thinks looks matters is an "incel", and try to present another point of view as if that's not the case and we are just brain washed, you then follow with attacks on our looks and try to make fun of us based on our looks or dating failures.

all you do here is make fun of people and using their insecurities /weaknesses against them, and then you try to convince them they are wrong about their views. ironic, you just further proves the "incel" notion.

Ughhhh, i had enough of you, i really do, believe what you want mate, it won't make a difference anyways, nobody is forcing anything down your trouts anyways, if that's what you understand from everything than tough luck what can i say... I will kindly ignore you now, i gave you enough attention.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
almost anyone on the internet knows what that means, hell the term even got to the media. you basically have the mindset of an old man who is fixated on past times and have an out of date way of thinking when it comes to careers and making money, you're the classic "go have a degree at something and work from 9 to 5, everything else is trash" dude.

you doubt someone with 100-500k followers has more money than those professions, but do you really think everyone can get to those professions? because the average person can be a surgeon, right?

and I'm pretty sure you still have to be a really really good options trader/actuary to make a lot of money, it's probably the top percentage of them only. surgeon- sure, but it depends what country you live in.

an instagram user with over 1 mil followers (which there are many of) probably gets payed several Ks for a post, or a few posts, which seemingly is minimal work compared to normal jobs.

looking around the internet about instagram earnings based on followers, most websites say you can make around $1000 per post with only 100-500k followers, but seeing how they mentioned quite a bit of instagram people with 1mil followers and their specific earnings ($7700 per post), then I'm gonna assume having 500k followers nets you more than $1000 per post.

So are you gonna tell me that when you look at earnings/ work time ratio, getting $7000 per a post on instagram, is not worthwhile?

You also forget that as an "instagram model" you get other income opportunities, such has sponsors or making your own lining of clothing in online shops (which is the most common thing online personas do), but they absolutely earn you a lot of money.

and in general, looks does impact your life whether you want to admit it or not, having looks improves your life in many ways, people treat you better when you're attractive, in every aspect of life, we are social and biological beings, and just like any other animal we are attracted to those who stand out whether it is dominance or looks, it's not as extreme but it's still there.

if you really think looks has no impact on your life then you're really just delusional as I said.
This is exactly whats wrong with you. This post. You don’t know sh*t about what it takes to get to those professions. No you do not have to be in the top 1% to make money in those professions. It’s just dedication and commitment, thats why their valued because they take something to get there. Also, THEY HELP PEOPLE... without them you wouldnt have CS programmers to write algorithms for what you retards see on insta etc. You sitting on your dumb little insta account promoting products you couldn’t care less about does nothing for anyone besides scam certain individuals, its frowned upon because there is no logic to it, its ran by people with no intuition just simple greed and selfishness. You’re stating these numbers such as “1k per post” but there’s contingencies on every single one of them. Its not just post and here u go free money, you need certain engagement counts etc.

Nonetheless, your figures are sh*t to a options trader. Do me a favor go to wallstreet bets subreddit and take a look, in high volatility market times (such as now) people are literally profitting 10+M a day of options, how does this compare to your lavish instagram 1% such as justin bieber? You think any of those guys can make 10M a day? Lmfao.

You act like to get into these professions, its only a minority of people and a bunch more are on insta with 100k followers earning bank. The amount of people on insta earning money is far less than the employment rate in any 1 specific sector.

Before you comment on this saying only a handful of people make 10M, no f*****g sh*t but theres a tons of other kids making dumb bread of options trading. In fact, this kid in a frat I know personally (age 22) made 641K when robinhood’s app crashed for a day and he couldnt short his strategies.

stop. Just stop replying to me with your nonesense.