Theradome lazer helmet

Jacob

Reaction score
Well speaking of the LaserComb..they did post this recently: http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40257-013-0060-6

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot resist posting the latest..

On the lasers...first from the person who has all the answers but never has any answers:

Laser-he went into more detail about lasers....hence WAY more detail than what the other higher ups at theradome divulged. Bottomline look at the shape of the laser of theradome (flat) vs. typical cheap laser diodes...hence he builds them himself...no outsourcing. Again, I will go into more detail about other differences.

These are from Theradome:

Our proprietary lasers are tuned for 678nm, unlike the other lasers which use DVD/CD ROM/laser pointer lasers which are sold by Chinese vendors at 653nm or so. ]

All of our Theradome laser helmet lasers operates 678 nm which is a PROVEN wavelength, Dr. Mester proved that 678nm is the only wavelength tuned to grow hair. The fact is that 658nm is tuned for LASER POINTERs and they are the cheapest sourced lasers from China vendors since CD/DVD players use this wavelength as well. We grow and manufacture our own lasers from scratch

Guess what it says, according to a few that either own a Theradome or know somebody who does?

12V 0,5A
678nm @ 5mW
CLASS 3R LASER
MADE IN CHINA

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cant really se any made in china or class 3r laser info on my theradome... probably just more rumers from the regular haters

Jacob

Reaction score
Cant really se any made in china or class 3r laser info on my theradome... probably just more rumers from the regular haters

Jojje..it's from 3 different people. Two I know for a fact have the Theradome..the other is pro-Theradome for the most part, and his buddy has one. Look for a little sticker inside or something.

LayZ

Reaction score
Jojje..it's from 3 different people. Two I know for a fact have the Theradome..the other is pro-Theradome for the most part, and his buddy has one. Look for a little sticker inside or something.

Sticker on the inside rear of the dome indeed says "Made in China".

Baby John

edit to add:

Doesn't mean they outsourced the lasers but it certainly puts question to the manufacturers claims. If that sticker is strictly pertaining to the lasers, it would make the claim a bold faced lie.

Gotta laugh!

Jacob

Reaction score
Sticker on the inside rear of the dome indeed says "Made in China".

Baby John

edit to add:

Doesn't mean they outsourced the lasers but it certainly puts question to the manufacturers claims. If that sticker is strictly pertaining to the lasers, it would make the claim a bold faced lie.

Gotta laugh!

Thanks for the confirmation.

It would make them liars no matter if it's the lasers made in china or the helmet itself or both. From their website:

"Developed, Made and Supported in Silicon Valley, CA, USA

We decided that if we couldn't make and support this device locally, we weren't interested. So everything from product testing, to compliance to manufacturing happens right here in Silicon Valley, CA.

The same wording is on their funding site..you know, where they used such talk to raise money for this thing...

LayZ

Reaction score
Well, until I digest this situation a little bit more I would strongly suggest that people remain patient and let some concrete results come in.

I myself have acquired one of these ChinAmerican domes and have started trialing it. Baseline hd pics have been taken and I figure it'll take til the end of the summer to see if anything postive is going on.

So, until proof comes in, enough bs has cropped up to assume it's all bs so hold on to your cash.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm yea under my support foam the stickers do say made in china on the lasers lol.... what does class 3 r stand for?

Jacob

Reaction score
Hmm yea under my support foam the stickers do say made in china on the lasers lol.... what does class 3 r stand for?

Everyone I've asked(who has responded) also say there's nothing on it or on the box or anything that says "Made in the USA"..either.

A Class 3R laser is considered safe if handled carefully, with restricted beam viewing. With a class 3R laser, the MPE can be exceeded, but with a low risk of injury. Visible continuous lasers in Class 3R are limited to 5 mW. For other wavelengths and for pulsed lasers, other limits apply.

You can click on the others to see the differences: https://www.lia.org/store/Class+3R

- - - Updated - - -

:uglylol: Amazing how fast a response can be gotten when it comes to something Jacob brings up. Their excuse now is that it was "a mistake":

You know this sticker was actually a mistake and we have since changed it since we caught the Made in China and the power output.

Our graphic designer sent it the wrong file to be printed. Rest assured the device is made here in San Jose and the lasers as well.

The only thing that is made in china is the plastics and other non-critical items, but there might be other components where I don't know exactly the source.

BULL SH**! They got caught, and they're blaming the "graphic designer"??? I can't wait to see evidence that they make their own lasers..but he's already admitted there that not everything is made in the USA, as claimed. In fact- "the plastics and other non-critical items" would probably make up the majority of the helmet. And "other components where I don't know exactly the source"? So the CEO doesn't know..more B.S. Obviously he could find out in a heartbeat if he is that clueless about his own "Made in the USA" product.

I guess it was a "mistake" that it's not HIGHLIGHTED on the helmet and elsewhere that it's "Made in the USA" :rolleyes: There should be no problem doing so, if true- including for the lasers. Obviously there are laws preventing them from doing so if it isn't true.

Let's see if they take that "made in china" off and someone gets one w/out it on. I'd be careful if I were them...

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pictures of my Theradome
IMG_1817.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1808.jpgIMG_1812.jpgIMG_1813.jpg some more photos, maybe not the best quality but ok enough :p

Jacob

Reaction score
Thanks for that Jojje :cool: The last two pics..the lasers are in those "holes" in the plastic? If that's the case it looks like some are blocked or could be blocked by the plastic. Maybe it's just the camera angle.

There is just no bleeping way it's a "graphic designer's" fault. Everything would be checked and rechecked and confirmed and approved. It all of a sudden gets caught when I bring it up?

The only way that "made in china" comes off is either 1) they attempt to get away with not having that on there or 2) you guys all have a Chinese made product(lasers for sure..but again- he's just admitted the plastic etc is from china) and the latest ones and from now on will contain lasers not made in china. It will be interesting to get some feedback on anyone who orders one from now on.

The other question as I mentioned before is obviously- why is there no "Made in the USA" on it then? Is that what they plan to change it to? Will they legally be allowed to? ;)

I wonder what it says underneath it all..if you take it apart. Hmmmmm....

Ya know..at least my bringing it up/questioning it was called a " LEGIT question/concearn"

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They are in the tiny holes yes, they are not blocked its just the angle of the photo. :)

Jacob

Reaction score

BTW..I see you hoping you get results like Tamim. If you seriously believe he didn't just grow his hair out and/or actually got results like that in less than a year with the Theradome..you may want to look into this(scroll down): http://www.mezogenrx.com/90day.html

Hence, get excited about what Tamim is coming out with topically etc, because that Theradome worked so great for him and those pushing the thing like candy to kids don't even have enough faith in it :uglylol:

Just keep using it...you know I'm just having fun here :mrgreen:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score

BTW..I see you hoping you get results like Tamim. If you seriously believe he didn't just grow his hair out and/or actually got results like that in less than a year with the Theradome..you may want to look into this(scroll down): http://www.mezogenrx.com/90day.html

Hence, get excited about what Tamim is coming out with topically etc, because that Theradome worked so great for him and those pushing the thing like candy to kids don't even have enough faith in it :uglylol:

Just keep using it...you know I'm just having fun here :mrgreen:

Yea trust me i know there is alot of snake oils and crap out there, but one never know when one will find gold if one stops looking :p
So what is this mezogenrx? are you saying it is one of Tamin's products?

Jacob

Reaction score
No..I'm saying if ppl actually believe Tamim's pics they should have no problem believing those. Even if Tamim comes out with something new...it'll be years..well that won't' stop them, look at their Theradome rollout :roll:

It's just a product I came across that I posted about elsewhere. Seems a bit fishy..they have a finasteride/hgh etc oral product as well: http://granulerx.com/ What I don't get is that the company that actually, supposedly, makes the product is in the USA: http://cardinalhealth.com/ The websites of the products are lame(like Proctors)..they haven't been updated much if at all in years(like Proctors..although Proctor must have the record)..but that's a pretty big company making the products(which may mean nothing). Did the Indonesian company request they make it or did they make it and had to sell it overseas or ? (unlike Proctors... LOL..sorry..I was just thinking while typing this out- about Proctor's website etc..couldn't resist)

LayZ

Reaction score
All you need to know is...
Cardinal isn't a drug company.

Edit:

Correct myself here. They do the radioactive stuff. Far as I know that's it. They have a big profile in NY metro area hospitals. Solid company, cannot picture them having anything to do with a finasteride knock off in the pacific rim.

Jacob

Reaction score
Well they do say "Offers drug development services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry." etc.

LayZ

Reaction score
Prolly just the phasing end thru consultants and program management. These guys aren't big in the research game. They're big in the software, management, and tractor trailer loads of supplies going in and out of hospitals.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
well jeez, they really shone the light bright in those before pics. the only one that they didnt do this for, was the guy with blonde curly hair in the after. this could be positive results, but it could also be crafty concealing with curly hair.

i think the point im trying to make, is that when something works well, the companies (that must think we have no brains) wont need to raise the lighting in the before, and lower it in the after.