TheLastHairbender's story

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates OP?

He hasn't been active on here for over two years now.

I've read this story before, his hair improved tremendously using The Big Three. He probably got tired of being consistent with treatments, quit using them and is bald now; probably a reason why he isn't on here anymore to give updates.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea...I did notice he hasn't logged back in a while. It's sad that people like him just disappear and never report back - after have an initial success. Even if he stopped taking drugs or lost his gains, he should have posted an update so other guys can benefit from it.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got to admit and be completely honest though that it can be quite frustrating seeing the results TheLastHairbender achieved since the vast majority won't experience that kind of maintenance and regrowth from only using The Big Three if one is to have the amount of hair loss he went through. The only conclusion that I can come to is he is someone incredibly rare who responds beyond excellent from using Finasteride and Minoxidil, and using a 2% Ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week is a perfectly sufficent amount for him.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First time i'm seeing this thread and DAMN. Sorry to bring this one back from the crypt fellas.

BUT DAMN. Makes me almost want to jump on finasteride.

Almost.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• CA4E4C8E-D21B-4522-A03F-FBF5CED6CAAD.png
    CA4E4C8E-D21B-4522-A03F-FBF5CED6CAAD.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 258

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments